Democrat hero George Floyd unseen footage released WOW

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019

Wtf was this crack head on,, he was saying he couldn’t breath when no one was touching him lol

• Banned

Wtf was this crack head on,, he was saying he couldn’t breath when no one was touching him lol

Looks like they twice tried to put the innocent George Floyd into the squad car, and he kept resisting arrest. You know what that means? Yep, liberals telling their constituents to resist authority...

He shouldn’t have died.. but he’s no hero .. I can’t believe we are haveing riots over this thug

Last edited:
z

Looks like they twice tried to put the innocent George Floyd into the squad car, and he kept resisting arrest. You know what that means? Yep, liberals telling their constituents to resist authority...

He shouldn’t have died.. but he’s no hero .. I can’t believe we are have riots over this thug

He shouldnt of died, you do know when you resist arrest like that time Rodney King sucker punched a police man, people like George take a big risk for some actions that might not end well. But of course the masses have been stirred up by the edited version of the criminals demise, so when the 3 get off with no convictions and Chauvin will not be charged with murder, just excessive force, the rioting and looting will start all over, but on a larger scale...

z

He shouldn’t have died.. but he’s no hero .. I can’t believe we are have riots over this thug

He shouldnt of died, you do know when you resist arrest like that time Rodney King sucker punched a police man, people like George take a big risk for some actions that might not end well. But of course the masses have been stirred up by the edited version of the criminals demise, so when the 3 get off with no convictions and Chauvin will not be charged with murder, just excessive force, the rioting and looting will start all over, but on a larger scale...

I have no idea how these four cops are going to get fair trial. But you're right, if they aren't found guilty of murder it's going make the current riots look mild in comparison.

• Banned
z

Agree. Blacks listen to the media hold them up at untouchable humans, to strong for other races, they don’t understand brains will take down any big black man 100 times a day..

A hero to the Black American...

Convicted Felon
Drug Addict
Thief

He shouldn’t have died.. but he’s no hero .. I can’t believe we are haveing riots over this thug

You also know that it isn't about him. It's about the look on the officers face as he continue to place his knee into a dying man's neck.

It's about how the police lied to obtain a warrant and then killed an innocent women in Breonna Taylor and no one has been held accountable.

The list is long.

Of course the country is being burned down over some bullshit.

All George Floyd had to do was LISTEN to the police. A very simple task that he was unable to complete. What a dumb ass.

z

I have no idea how these four cops are going to get fair trial. But you're right, if they aren't found guilty of murder it's going make the current riots look mild in comparison.

I'll tell you how they might get a fair trial. The defense will insist on a change of venue, taking the trial out out the Mogadishu into the Minnesota countryside where thugs are not admired and cops are not hated.

This video does not advance our knowledge of the incident very much

in fact it makes the cops look worse in my opinion since they had him in the cop car and could have just whisked him away to jail

I can believe that the Dems are rioting because the Media fanned the flames of hate until the Dems got what they wanted.
They wanted a racial incident to hype for the Nov. Election, to get out the vote.
Its is racist demagoguery used for politics.

You also know that it isn't about him. It's about the look on the officers face as he continue to place his knee into a dying man's neck.

It's about how the police lied to obtain a warrant and then killed an innocent women in Breonna Taylor and no one has been held accountable.

The list is long.

Who said these two deserved to die? The country all agrees with that.. not sure who you rioting against

in fact it makes the cops look worse in my opinion since they had him in the cop car and could have just whisked him away to jail
His head never goes in the car

The list is long.

Who said these two deserved to die? The country all agrees with that.. not sure who you rioting against

The rioting is because we are not properly addressing these issues. Laws protecting lawless cops must be overturned. No knock warrants need to end. When an officer lies it need to be automatic termination. When body cams are turned off, automatic termination.

The list is long.

The rioting is because we are not properly addressing these issues. Laws protecting lawless cops must be overturned. No knock warrants need to end. When an officer lies it need to be automatic termination. When body cams are turned off, automatic termination.

Cool story

Really? Whisk him away with his feet out the door, George probably kick the cop where it hurts the most, fell on his face trying to escape, so then the real restraint happened, and we only get to see the end result because it fits the Lame Stream Medias of cop kills innocent black man...

Forum List

Back