Democrat Midterm Message, what is it?

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
I am watching the news shows this morning and I was looking for the Democrat midterm message. What is it?

What I found was Nancy Pelosie calling names and saying everyone who wants national security and a wall are RACIST... I found Nancy Pelosie screaming about how YOU the american people SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO KEEP YOUR EARNINGS and Governors Brown and Cumo taking over 50% of the tax cuts. Then we have Chuck Shummer telling us that Illegals are more important than citizens of the US...

My take this morning is:

If you don't think democrat your a RACIST...

If you received a TAX CUT your not entitled to your own money, It belongs to democrats who are far more intelligent in how to spend it..

IF you want border security your a RACIST...

People who VIOLATED our LAWS are more important than legal citizens and we should let them all in... And if you don't think like the democrats want, your RACIST

IS this the plan you idiots are running on? I hope so, because America is pissed off..

The message is "Trump is bad". It's a referendum. It was always going to be a referendum.

Early electoral results have the Democrats very hopeful.
The "Trump is Bad" message is falling flat on its face. America knows he is not racist. They see the positive in jobs created and the low unemployment numbers allowing millions to re-enter the work force that Obama shoved out the door. They see their wages rising and their retirement accounts growing.. They see someone standing up for their rights and jobs by cutting regulations that was strangling the US economy...

Were tiring of the "racist" lie and history proves Trump is not..

Democrats are shooting themselves in the feet and as the next few months roll by its going to become painfully obvious that they are..

The fact that the democrat leadership is saying YOU DON'T OWN THE MONEY WE TOOK FROM YOU... is going to slam them hard..

The message is "Trump is bad". It's a referendum. It was always going to be a referendum.

Early electoral results have the Democrats very hopeful.
The "Trump is Bad" message is falling flat on its face. America knows he is not racist. They see the positive in jobs created and the low unemployment numbers allowing millions to re-enter the work force that Obama shoved out the door. They see their wages rising and their retirement accounts growing.. They see someone standing up for their rights and jobs by cutting regulations that was strangling the US economy...

Were tiring of the "racist" lie and history proves Trump is not..

Democrats are shooting themselves in the feet and as the next few months roll by its going to become painfully obvious that they are..
We'll see soon enough. As I said, early electoral results have them pretty happy.

They cant talk about the record low unemployment, especially for blacks. They can't talk about the extra money Americans will have in 2018. They can't talk about Trump taking care of ISIS. They can't talk about the booming economy and businesses like Apple investing in America. They can't talk about Trump's real reason for the wall which is to keep Americans safe from drug traffic and to provide legal path to citizenship and a better life.

So..... my guess if we'll hear the usual rhetoric like "racist", "bigot", "xenophobe" and "war on women".

They cant talk about the record low unemployment, especially for blacks. They can't talk about the extra money Americans will have in 2018. They can't talk about Trump taking care of ISIS. They can't talk about the booming economy and businesses like Apple investing in America. They can't talk about Trump's real reason for the wall which is to keep Americans safe from drug traffic and to provide legal path to citizenship and a better life.

So..... my guess if we'll hear the usual rhetoric like "racist", "bigot", "xenophobe" and "war on women".
IF we actually had a fair media this would been the nails in the democrat parties coffin...

I think many will be talking about the Constitution, in particular---making ample use of the Fifth Amendment.

The news media is not doing its job in uncovering Trump short comings. :lol:

The North Koreans are misunderstood.

Running the nation by polls is the best idea ever.

The news media is not doing its job in uncovering Trump short comings. :lol:

The North Koreans are misunderstood.

Running the nation by polls is the best idea ever.

Those doing the polls are not credible and have agendas.. The ones out this last week stating Trumps numbers are record lows are an example of how to use leading questions, how the time you do the poll and regions to call are all used to give the desired answer...

When you do a broad spectrum of times and locations, Trumps numbers are in the mid forties..

We value a few hundred thousand illegal immigrants over a few hundred million Americans.

I am watching the news shows this morning and I was looking for the Democrat midterm message. What is it?

What I found was Nancy Pelosie calling names and saying everyone who wants national security and a wall are RACIST... I found Nancy Pelosie screaming about how YOU the american people SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO KEEP YOUR EARNINGS and Governors Brown and Cumo taking over 50% of the tax cuts. Then we have Chuck Shummer telling us that Illegals are more important than citizens of the US...

My take this morning is:

If you don't think democrat your a RACIST...

If you received a TAX CUT your not entitled to your own money, It belongs to democrats who are far more intelligent in how to spend it..

IF you want border security your a RACIST...

People who VIOLATED our LAWS are more important than legal citizens and we should let them all in... And if you don't think like the democrats want, your RACIST

IS this the plan you idiots are running on? I hope so, because America is pissed off..

The Democrat midterm message?

look-squirr.jpg

Forum List

Back