Democrat Midterm Message, what is it?

The message of the Maoist democrats for the midterms is:

RAGE - HATE - RAGE - HATE - RAGE - HATE - RAGE - HATE - RAGE - HATE - RAGE - HATE - RAGE - HATE - RAGE - HATE - RAGE - HATE - RAGE - HATE

I think many will be talking about the Constitution, in particular---making ample use of the Fifth Amendment.
IT wont be Trump.... But it may very well be a good number of deep state democrats in high places..

The use of the phrase, "deep state" tags you as a conspiracy theorist and several bricks short of a load.

I follow where the evidence leads. That's the funny thing about retired Law Enforcement Officers... We follow the facts.. You not so much. You still haven't figured out that shitty smell around your head..

Your ability to ignore facts labels you a fool..

The funny thing about Law Enforcement Officers, Deputies and Agents is they are all unique and most do follow the facts and their agency policies: They employ interviews and interrogations of witnesses and subjects, and understand in both their fundamental difference; they also seek documents and other physical evidence before making allegations; then and only then sign an affidavit for warrants. Seems you forgot to mention these facts about LEO's.

Since you claim to be a LEO,, suppose you explain to the reader what evidence leads you to claim a deep state exists, exists in (D)emocrats in high places, and the documents which support your interviews and interrogations.

By the way you might want it start looking for the deep state in The District. My CRI tells me Grover Norquist may have some 411 to share, inc. names and occupations.
Wow...More deflection and not one lick of what your message is... How nice.....

I think many will be talking about the Constitution, in particular---making ample use of the Fifth Amendment.
IT wont be Trump.... But it may very well be a good number of deep state democrats in high places..

The use of the phrase, "deep state" tags you as a conspiracy theorist and several bricks short of a load.

I follow where the evidence leads. That's the funny thing about retired Law Enforcement Officers... We follow the facts.. You not so much. You still haven't figured out that shitty smell around your head..

The funny thing about Law Enforcement Officers, Deputies and Agents is they are all unique and most do follow the facts and their agency policies: They employ interviews and interrogations of witnesses and subjects, and understand in both their fundamental difference; they also seek documents and other physical evidence before making allegations; then and only then sign an affidavit for warrants. Seems you forgot to mention these facts about LEO's.

Since you claim to be a LEO,, suppose you explain to the reader what evidence leads you to claim a deep state exists, exists in (D)emocrats in high places, and the documents which support your interviews and interrogations.

By the way you might want it start looking for the deep state in The District. My CRI tells me Grover Norquist may have some 411 to share, inc. names and occupations.

You should do your homework. Had you, you would know that I spent 32 years carrying The Badge, and have a clear understanding of a poser. Of course with the name Billy Bob, my training and agency might be a bit different than yours in Mayberry R.F.D.

Its called corruption and cover up of the Clinton Machine... Illegal Wire tap, Gaining a FISA warrant under false pretense.... this barely scratches the surface..

You should do your homework. Had you, you would know that I spent 32 years carrying The Badge, and have a clear understanding of a poser. Of course with the name Billy Bob, my training and agency might be a bit different than yours in Mayberry R.F.D.
LOL...

I am a retired Sergeant of a major metropolitan area police agency... Making stereotypical assumptions is the mark of an idiot not a trained police officer...

Lobbing insult bombs at me isn't going to do you any good... How about you try and answer the question that I asked?

Last edited:
I suggest those of you who hate Democrats, liberals, progressives and thus millions of American Citizens, won't tune in to the St. of the Union rebuttal by Rep. Joseph Kennedy. (The namesake of his great uncle killed in action in WW II and Grandson of President JFK who was murdered, or Sen. RFK who was also murdered in service to our nation) sense you'll will be on line defending Trump and blaming Democrats..

The winds of change are blowing, and if Trump continues to be Trump, Nov 2018 will bring a sea change to The Congress.

Nobody cares what that lineage of sexual perverts has to say politically these days. If you think Trump is pervy, he ain't got nothin' on the Kennedys. :eek:

The D message for the midterms:

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Unfortunately, the Democrat party has been undermined by Communists. Communists are Un-American.

LOL...

I am a retired Sergeant of a major metropolitan area police agency... Making stereotypical assumptions is the mark of an idiot not a trained police officer...

Lobbing insult bombs at me isn't going to do you any good... How about you try and answer the question that I asked?

Sure you are! Unless after you retired you moved to the "top of he great divide", R.F.D; does not equate to a major metro agency. .

I am watching the news shows this morning and I was looking for the Democrat midterm message. What is it?

What I found was Nancy Pelosie calling names and saying everyone who wants national security and a wall are RACIST... I found Nancy Pelosie screaming about how YOU the american people SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO KEEP YOUR EARNINGS and Governors Brown and Cumo taking over 50% of the tax cuts. Then we have Chuck Shummer telling us that Illegals are more important than citizens of the US...

My take this morning is:

If you don't think democrat your [sic] a RACIST...

If you received a TAX CUT your [sic] not entitled to your own money, It belongs to democrats who are far more intelligent in how to spend it..

IF you want border security your [sic] a RACIST...

People who VIOLATED our LAWS are more important than legal citizens and we should let them all in... And if you don't think like the democrats want, your [sic] RACIST

IS this the plan you idiots are running on? I hope so, because America is pissed off..

Perhaps they'll boast of their support for a wonderful education system that does such a great job that it turns out people who repeatedly write “your” when they mean “you're”. I guess today's schools are too busy teaching perverted sexual filth and gender fluidity to young children,to teach them basic literacy.

Millionaires Nancy Pelosi Schumer and Waters promising to give their Servants Bigger Bread Crumbs than what Trump gave The American People?

Nothing like Teachers making $50 an hour, working just 180 days a year and having American Education Ranking In The Toilet compared to the rest of the world every year!

I am watching the news shows this morning and I was looking for the Democrat midterm message. What is it?

What I found was Nancy Pelosie calling names and saying everyone who wants national security and a wall are RACIST... I found Nancy Pelosie screaming about how YOU the american people SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO KEEP YOUR EARNINGS and Governors Brown and Cumo taking over 50% of the tax cuts. Then we have Chuck Shummer telling us that Illegals are more important than citizens of the US...

My take this morning is:

If you received a TAX CUT your [sic] not entitled to your own money, It belongs to democrats who are far more intelligent in how to spend it..

People who VIOLATED our LAWS are more important than legal citizens and we should let them all in... And if you don't think like the democrats want, your [sic] RACIST

IS this the plan you idiots are running on? I hope so, because America is pissed off..

Perhaps they'll boast of their support for a wonderful education system that does such a great job that it turns out people who repeatedly write “your” when they mean “you're”. I guess today's schools are too busy teaching perverted sexual filth and gender fluidity to young children,to teach them basic literacy.

My take this morning is:

Another one who fails to address the topic of the thread, lobs personal attack bombs, and acts like the grammar police...

Do you have anything resembling an answer to my question? Or is innuendo and bomb throwing the full depth of your intelligence and abilities?

Another one who fails to address the topic of the thread, lobs personal attack bombs, and acts like the grammar police...

Do you have anything resembling an answer to my question? Or is innuendo and bomb throwing the full depth of your intelligence and abilities?

I was raised in an age when even the public schools taught basic literacy. Trying to read something written in such a retarded, illiterate manner just grates on my nerves. I don't even know what you were trying to write or whether I would have agreed with it. All I see is the abject, retarded illiteracy.

Perhaps you should just go away, and come back when you can write like a grownup.

Forum List

Back