Democrat Midterm Message, what is it?

The minority party's plank will exclude all pure Caucasians..
The message will be that Trump is against installing a third restroom in all public establishments for the 10 percent of the population who still don't know what gender they are
But tax free diapers will be offered..
they might bitch that Tampon Stations are not in the mens rooms yet
Then a class on utilizing used terlit paper rolls to fill that need...

The message is "Trump is bad". It's a referendum. It was always going to be a referendum.

Early electoral results have the Democrats very hopeful.
The "Trump is Bad" message is falling flat on its face. America knows he is not racist. They see the positive in jobs created and the low unemployment numbers allowing millions to re-enter the work force that Obama shoved out the door. They see their wages rising and their retirement accounts growing.. They see someone standing up for their rights and jobs by cutting regulations that was strangling the US economy...

Were tiring of the "racist" lie and history proves Trump is not..

Democrats are shooting themselves in the feet and as the next few months roll by its going to become painfully obvious that they are..
We'll see soon enough. As I said, early electoral results have them pretty happy.

We value a few hundred thousand illegal immigrants over a few hundred million Americans.
Look at what President Trump did to South Chicago !!!
Here, let me fix that for you....

Look at what DEMOCRATS did to South Chicago !!!

The whole midterm is going to revolve around which side proves what, as far as the collusion/delusion. There is nothing else besides war that would over ride that. Which ever side proves their stance, (if either side can) it will energize the base of that side like nothing else, and will demoralize the other so badly, only the deepest of red/blue states will remain that way.

Both sides are playing with political fire, and they better have the goods to prove it, or they are going to get hosed if the other side has it!

I am watching the news shows this morning and I was looking for the Democrat midterm message. What is it?

What I found was Nancy Pelosie calling names and saying everyone who wants national security and a wall are RACIST... I found Nancy Pelosie screaming about how YOU the american people SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO KEEP YOUR EARNINGS and Governors Brown and Cumo taking over 50% of the tax cuts. Then we have Chuck Shummer telling us that Illegals are more important than citizens of the US...

My take this morning is:

If you don't think democrat your a RACIST...

If you received a TAX CUT your not entitled to your own money, It belongs to democrats who are far more intelligent in how to spend it..

IF you want border security your a RACIST...

People who VIOLATED our LAWS are more important than legal citizens and we should let them all in... And if you don't think like the democrats want, your RACIST

IS this the plan you idiots are running on? I hope so, because America is pissed off..

RANT: to speak or shout at length in a wild, impassioned way.

I am watching the news shows this morning and I was looking for the Democrat midterm message. What is it?

What I found was Nancy Pelosie calling names and saying everyone who wants national security and a wall are RACIST... I found Nancy Pelosie screaming about how YOU the american people SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO KEEP YOUR EARNINGS and Governors Brown and Cumo taking over 50% of the tax cuts. Then we have Chuck Shummer telling us that Illegals are more important than citizens of the US...

My take this morning is:

If you received a TAX CUT your not entitled to your own money, It belongs to democrats who are far more intelligent in how to spend it..

People who VIOLATED our LAWS are more important than legal citizens and we should let them all in... And if you don't think like the democrats want, your RACIST

IS this the plan you idiots are running on? I hope so, because America is pissed off..

RANT: to speak or shout at length in a wild, impassioned way.
Commonsense; The ability to discern common fallacies/deceptions and avoid falling for them.

I suggest those of you who hate Democrats, liberals, progressives and thus millions of American Citizens, won't tune in to the St. of the Union rebuttal by Rep. Joseph Kennedy. (The namesake of his great uncle killed in action in WW II and Grandson of President JFK who was murdered, or Sen. RFK who was also murdered in service to our nation) sense you'll will be on line defending Trump and blaming Democrats..

The winds of change are blowing, and if Trump continues to be Trump, Nov 2018 will bring a sea change to The Congress.

I suggest those of you who hate Democrats, liberals, progressives and thus millions of American Citizens, won't tune in to the St. of the Union rebuttal by Rep. Joseph Kennedy. (The namesake of his great uncle killed in action in WW II and Grandson of President JFK who was murdered, or Sen. RFK who was also murdered in service to our nation) sense you'll will be on line defending Trump and blaming Democrats..

The winds of change are blowing, and if Trump continues to be Trump, Nov 2018 will bring a sea change to The Congress.
Your funny...

Middle America is not swayed by the lib BS.. We know its all lies and deceptions..

Your funny...

Middle America is not swayed by the lib BS.. We know its all lies and deceptions..

Are you an expert on lying and liars? If so, what is your expert analysis of our current President?
  1. Honest and his word is as good as gold
  2. Pragmatic, and necessary for our nation's security
  3. Frequent and a conscious effort to mislead
  4. Pathological and frequent

I think many will be talking about the Constitution, in particular---making ample use of the Fifth Amendment.
IT wont be Trump.... But it may very well be a good number of deep state democrats in high places..

The use of the phrase, "deep state" tags you as a conspiracy theorist and several bricks short of a load.
I follow where the evidence leads. That's the funny thing about retired Law Enforcement Officers... We follow the facts.. You not so much. You still haven't figured out that shitty smell around your head..

Your ability to ignore facts labels you a fool..

My take this morning is:

Most of us don't know what the dem message is for midterm - It's in Spanish.

Your funny...

Are you an expert on lying and liars? If so, what is your expert analysis of our current President?
Deflection Noted....

How about you tell me what the democrat message is?

I asked a partisan democrat what the message was and he leaves.... Now that's Funny... Even their own partisan hacks have no idea what their message is...

Your funny...

Deflection Noted....

How about you tell me what the democrat message is?

Still Waiting.....

Bueller..... Bueller..... Bueller.......

Last edited:
I think many will be talking about the Constitution, in particular---making ample use of the Fifth Amendment.
IT wont be Trump.... But it may very well be a good number of deep state democrats in high places..

The use of the phrase, "deep state" tags you as a conspiracy theorist and several bricks short of a load.

I follow where the evidence leads. That's the funny thing about retired Law Enforcement Officers... We follow the facts.. You not so much. You still haven't figured out that shitty smell around your head..

Your ability to ignore facts labels you a fool..

The funny thing about Law Enforcement Officers, Deputies and Agents is they are all unique and most do follow the facts and their agency policies: They employ interviews and interrogations of witnesses and subjects, and understand in both their fundamental difference; they also seek documents and other physical evidence before making allegations; then and only then sign an affidavit for warrants. Seems you forgot to mention these facts about LEO's.

Since you claim to be a LEO,, suppose you explain to the reader what evidence leads you to claim a deep state exists, exists in (D)emocrats in high places, and the documents which support your interviews and interrogations.

By the way you might want it start looking for the deep state in The District. My CRI tells me Grover Norquist may have some 411 to share, incl. names and occupations.

BTW2, we are going to my youngest son's home shortly and I was involved taking the dog to Sunday fun day and taking a shower. Your claim I cut and ran was a bit premature, I have a life, a family and obligations.

Forum List

Back