🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat: People Making Fun Of Congress Should Be Prosecuted

What's True
Rep. Wilson expressed an opinion that "people who are online making fun of members of Congress are a disgrace" and said "we're going to shut them down ... and they should be prosecuted."

What's False
Rep. Wilson was responding to news about a secret Facebook group for Border Patrol agents and referencing persons who used that group to "intimidate" and "threaten" members of Congress, which is illegal.

ProPublica on Monday publicized posts made by Border Patrol agents in a private Facebook group that disparaged migrants and some members of Congress, such as Democratic New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Lawmakers, union representatives, and the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol condemned "xenophobic and sexist" social media posts by border agents

The Facebook group contained jokes about dead migrants and suggestions to hit New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Texas Rep. Veronica Escobar with burritos as they visit CBP facilities on Monday. One post showed a photo-shopped image of Ocasio-Cortez engaged in sexual acts with an immigrant.

Some news organization will not give you the full story and just the one that they think that there base wants to hear

people say that want freedom of speech and intercept that as they can insult at will

It really is just bullying and intimidation if you playing in the mud

If border agents can't treat people with dignity then they should be fired.

Inside the Secret Border Patrol Facebook Group Where Agents Joke About Migrant Deaths and Post Sexist Memes — ProPublica
Let me get this straight: you're actually making excuses for the clown Congresswomen with the sparkly cowboy hats?

Fingerboy, the only thing you ever got "straight" was the section of wet trolley tracks you tried to sell as a political convention. You know, that "newly discovered" shit sitting in the Wisconsin Historical Society archives for 90 freaking years.
If you had any facts or logic to post, you wouldn't keep pulling out this lame, shopworn smear.

If you ever acquired any BALLS you'd admit to it.
Fat chance of that though.
I admitted it was wrong years ago, you fucking lobotomized pile of shit. For over two years you have accused me of something I haven't done. Being wrong and wallowing in shit are your two favorite pastimes.
I said I was wrong once. But I was wrong.

What's True
Rep. Wilson expressed an opinion that "people who are online making fun of members of Congress are a disgrace" and said "we're going to shut them down ... and they should be prosecuted."

What's False
Rep. Wilson was responding to news about a secret Facebook group for Border Patrol agents and referencing persons who used that group to "intimidate" and "threaten" members of Congress, which is illegal.

ProPublica on Monday publicized posts made by Border Patrol agents in a private Facebook group that disparaged migrants and some members of Congress, such as Democratic New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Lawmakers, union representatives, and the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol condemned "xenophobic and sexist" social media posts by border agents

The Facebook group contained jokes about dead migrants and suggestions to hit New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Texas Rep. Veronica Escobar with burritos as they visit CBP facilities on Monday. One post showed a photo-shopped image of Ocasio-Cortez engaged in sexual acts with an immigrant.

Some news organization will not give you the full story and just the one that they think that there base wants to hear

people say that want freedom of speech and intercept that as they can insult at will

It really is just bullying and intimidation if you playing in the mud

If border agents can't treat people with dignity then they should be fired.

Inside the Secret Border Patrol Facebook Group Where Agents Joke About Migrant Deaths and Post Sexist Memes — ProPublica
Let me get this straight: you're actually making excuses for the clown Congresswomen with the sparkly cowboy hats?

Fingerboy, the only thing you ever got "straight" was the section of wet trolley tracks you tried to sell as a political convention. You know, that "newly discovered" shit sitting in the Wisconsin Historical Society archives for 90 freaking years.
If you had any facts or logic to post, you wouldn't keep pulling out this lame, shopworn smear.

I admitted it was wrong years ago, you fucking lobotomized pile of shit. For over two years you have accused me of something I haven't done. Being wrong and wallowing in shit are your two favorite pastimes.

Ah no, you didn't.

I checked, at the time. And you haven't been back to fess up.

And yet you want to pretend I'm the 'lobotomized pile of shit'.

Ah no, you didn't.

I checked, at the time. And you haven't been back to fess up.

And yet you want to pretend I'm the 'lobotomized pile of shit'.
Wrong again, shit for brains. You're batting 1.000 at being wrong.

Forum List

Back