Democrat playbook never changes, HEEERE Comes the War on Women Again!

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Yep! After being gone for four years after Romney lost, suddenly there's a war on women again. What could have happened to precipitate that???? Ooooooo let me think. . . .

Could it be Trump winning?????? I think so!!! Same old, dull playbook, they never learn. They just regurgitate the same failed crap.

Liberals revive anti-women narrative for the Trump era

The left is doubling down on its “war on women” narrative, organizing tens of thousands of demonstrators to converge on the nation’s capital for the Women’s March on Washington the day after Donald Trump’s inauguration.

The event, which will be attended by feminist icon Gloria Steinem and representatives from Planned Parenthood, aims to send the “bold message” that “women’s rights are human rights” to the unified Republican government on its first full day in office.

Pro-choice activists will spread that message nationwide ahead of the inauguration. The abortion rights coalition All* Above All is launching this week a six-figure ad campaign called “We Will Be BOLD. We Won’t Be PUNISHED” that condemns the president-elect’s stance on abortion and comments he made about women during the presidential race.

Debbie Brown, executive director of the conservative Colorado Women’s Alliance, accused the leftist activists of addressing women’s rights with a goal of disrupting any efforts for unity.

“They are reviving a War on Women 2.0 that focuses much more on division than collaboration,” Ms. Brown said.

Efforts like the Women’s March on Washington falsely claim to speak for all women, she said, pointing out that Mr. Trump won the majority of votes of white women.

Keep it up liberals. Keep running the same failed plays.

I applaud you!

Last edited:
The "War on women" boils down to just one thing, abortion. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yep! After being gone for four years after Romney lost, suddenly there's a war on women again. What could have happened to precipitate that???? Ooooooo let me think. . . .

Could it be Trump winning?????? I think so!!! Same old, dull playbook, they never learn. They just regurgitate the same failed crap.

The left is doubling down on its “war on women” narrative, organizing tens of thousands of demonstrators to converge on the nation’s capital for the Women’s March on Washington the day after Donald Trump’s inauguration.

The event, which will be attended by feminist icon Gloria Steinem and representatives from Planned Parenthood, aims to send the “bold message” that “women’s rights are human rights” to the unified Republican government on its first full day in office.

Pro-choice activists will spread that message nationwide ahead of the inauguration. The abortion rights coalition All* Above All is launching this week a six-figure ad campaign called “We Will Be BOLD. We Won’t Be PUNISHED” that condemns the president-elect’s stance on abortion and comments he made about women during the presidential race.

Debbie Brown, executive director of the conservative Colorado Women’s Alliance, accused the leftist activists of addressing women’s rights with a goal of disrupting any efforts for unity.

“They are reviving a War on Women 2.0 that focuses much more on division than collaboration,” Ms. Brown said.

Efforts like the Women’s March on Washington falsely claim to speak for all women, she said, pointing out that Mr. Trump won the majority of votes of white women.

I applaud you!

So after hitting on 20 and busting, they have decided to double down and hit on 20 again....

I applaud you!

So after hitting on 20 and busting, they have decided to double down and hit on 20 again....

It's all they have is the same tired old play book they have had for 50 years and going.

Even the Russian hacking the election is not new.

The tried the same thing after the Reagan election by claiming Reagan made a deal with the Iranians not to release the hostages until after the election. Not a shred of evidence for it has ever come out, yet it's the same bit. A "foreign power" interfering with our "due process" that should have elected a Democrat, yadda yadda yadda.

Funny how a majority of women have such a negative view of the right, as election after election clearly shows.
Let's see someone dance around that long-standing fact, without insulting women.

The dirty little secret is that the elitist fringe of the democrat party doesn't care about women. They care very much about killing mostly Black babies with government funding of the abortion industry but they don't care about genuine PTSD symptoms in women who underwent abortions. You almost gotta laugh that elitist (homosexual?) politicians who run the democrat party actually care more about men who identify as women than real women. Why else would democrats intentionally insult and traumatize women by forcing them to share the ladies room with men and why would they intentionally traumatize young girls by forcing them to share a shower and locker room with confused boys? It doesn't make much sense unless you consider that democrats may have drifted to the insane fringe of politics in an effort to glean votes from a fringe minority.

Funny how a majority of women have such a negative view of the right, as election after election clearly shows.
Let's see someone dance around that long-standing fact, without insulting women.

I guess broads believe whatever they are told.

Election after election?

You do know that hillary expected women to vote for her. They didn't.

It worked so well for them in the midterms of 2014 when Senator Udall of Colorado was called Senator Uterus by the press in Colorado. He'll Democrats running against Women played the women card.

they do, post up the numbers.

I sure as H E double toothpicks did not vote for Hillary and was not inclined to at any point, even less when I was expected to because of being a woman. That was a major turn off.

Union sending me material and telling who to vote for instead of giving me information pro and con didn't make any more effect except to turn me farther off.

None of my female friends voted for her either. They found her repelling. Not sure at any time during the race if they considered her. Even in NY, FL and CA, many who were die hard democrats in the past did, people I knew personally, even think about voting for Hillary.

Sorry this was not her year, thank goodness

But but but, it's cause the Dems trick them! And those stupid whores can't even see it!!!

Simply cannot understand, after reading the RW posts here, that women wouldn't flock to the GOP.

Clinton 54% Trump 41%-Women's vote
2016 Election exit polls: How the vote has shifted

Historical
women vote.png

Any other questions?

Forum List

Back