Democrat Racism

At some point in time whites will figure it out.

I've read that link Sealybobo. You don't really understand how much you really don't know.
You don't seem to want to fault poor blacks for anything. Well I don't make these excuses for poor whites. Why are there poor whites? Yes it's because the system is rigged. Yes it's because there isn't enough economic opportunity for stupid blue collar whites. I admit it's not all their fault. But then I tell them not to have kids they can't afford, take school more seriously and get rid of that hick accent. And if you live in a shit hole move.

America aint gonna clean up the ghettos. Either you guys do it yourselves or move.

And according to you ghettos are low crime places???? I'm calling bullshit.

I don't blame poor blacks for conditions that are the root cause of the problem.

Everything you say is the problem isn't. Blacks are in the ghettos working while their money sits in backs and used for loans to develop white communities or suburbs. You can call bullshit all you want but whites make up 70 percent of all arrests nationally every year. It's funny, but when I lived in Portland, I'd watch the local news. I would watch multiple crimes happening in the suburbs nightly. Rapes, assaults battery's, robberies, vandalism, and sometimes murder. There were suburban gang fights, all of it. Then you get a killing on the NE side with 2-3 days of coverage until they got to show clips from the funeral then back to normal coverage.

When I left Portland and moved to KC, I saw the same type of coverage. There was all kinds of crimes going on in the burbs. No outrage, why their communities were all safer than the ghetto even though the local news showed a different picture.

So I did something crazy with some friends. We stood for 24 hours in what was then one of the supposed top 10 unsafe hoods in this country. The media even covered some of it. Nothing happened, it wasn't even close. I've walked late nights in hoods in KC, Portland, DC, New Orleans, Dallas, LA, and St. Louis during my life, never any harm. My best friend went to visit his daughter in Detroit. At the time he had a brand new car. He went clubbing in the hood and got so drunk he passed out in his car. He woke up in the morning and drove to his daughters house. He and his car unscratched. So you call bullshit all you want, but what I see in those places are people trying to survive on little or nothing. And all they need is for you fucked up whites with banks, cash registers, and government coffers filled with our money in them to use some of it to redevelop these communities utilizing the people in it. Not like Detroit who paid young white entrepreneurs to come in out of the suburbs.

Ditto. I felt safer when I used to travel on business in black neighborhoods after sunset than I did in rural areas of different states. Since you live in the midwest in Kansas City, I'm.sure you've heard of sundown towns like Cape Girardeau and Sikeston Missouri.

I would not be in either of those places for a minute after nightfall.

But I've been on the streets of Oakland, Fillmore, parts of Brooklyn, Harlem, Philadelphia, and the southside of Chicago very late at night and never had a problem.

Exactly. Whites here don't seem to get the fact they alone don't get to define a bad community. I'd feel safer in Detroit than every one of these all white "low crime" rural towns that surround where I live now.

If/when the shit hits the fan, those awful, "racist" rural communities will be the safest place in the nation while urban areas will become hell on earth.

What is the shit that's supposed to hit the fan?

I give the same advice to poor whites as I do poor blacks. And we see one common denominator in prisoners. Most of them didn't have fathers.

African Americans' status in society has deteriorated over the last fifty years. For their part, white Americans' response has been to do everything possible to avoid contact with average black Americans. This is equally true for liberals and conservatives.

When the Las Vegas shooter killed 58 people, journalists rushed to assert that mass violence is a white ("privileged white") phenomenon:

"These shooters are almost exclusively coming from a single socio-economic class and racial group,” wrote actor Cole Sprouse in a widely shared Twitter thread. We must now address “what part of whiteness influences this kind of Petri dish for gun violence and killing.”

This means the population rate of mass shootings by whites is 0.021 per 100,000 people, while the corresponding rate of mass shootings by blacks is 1.7 times higher, at 0.037.

Engber then writes (extremely provocatively) that the reason we are impressed by African Americans only being 25 percent more likely to shoot many people at once is because they are so much more likely to kill individuals than whites are—630 percent more likely—with most of those victims being black:

Overall murder rates among black Americans are 6.3 times higher than they are for whites, according to a report from the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Another report suggests white offenders made up just 45.3 percent of everyone who committed homicides between 1980 and 2008.

That's a tough question that we liberals don't like to pose, perhaps even to acknowledge. What does it say that American inner cities are highly violent places? The ten most violent cities in the U.S., with the percentage of African Americans in each city in parentheses, are: 1. Baltimore (64%), 2. Detroit (83%), 3. New Orleans (60%), 4. Kansas City (28%), 5. Cleveland (53%), 6. Memphis (63%), 7. Newark (52%), 8. St. Louis (49%), 9. Chicago (33%), 10. Milwaukee (40%).

It's fair to say that all of these cities, as well has having large black populations, are deeply segregated. Many whites, obviously, have left cities because of their fear of black Americans, while remaining neighborhoods are highly segregated. The Wall Street Journal rated the 16 most segregated cities in the United States (including nearby suburbs). Eight of the ten cities with the highest murder rates are in the top 11 in terms of segregation: Detroit (#1), Chicago (#2), Memphis (#4), Cleveland (#5), New Orleans (#6), Baltimore (#8), St. Louis (#9), Memphis (#11).

Getting into the best schools, where almost all students graduate and are ready to attend college, often requires top scores on the state’s annual math and English tests and a high grade point average.

Those admitted to these most successful schools remain disproportionately middle class and white or Asian, according to an in-depth analysis of acceptance data and graduation rates conducted for The New York Times by Measure of America, an arm of the Social Science Research Council. At the same time, low-income black or Hispanic children . . . are routinely shunted into schools with graduation rates 20 or more percentage points lower.

How Are African Americans Doing? I: Violence and Segregation

At some point in time whites will figure it out.

I've read that link Sealybobo. You don't really understand how much you really don't know.
You don't seem to want to fault poor blacks for anything. Well I don't make these excuses for poor whites. Why are there poor whites? Yes it's because the system is rigged. Yes it's because there isn't enough economic opportunity for stupid blue collar whites. I admit it's not all their fault. But then I tell them not to have kids they can't afford, take school more seriously and get rid of that hick accent. And if you live in a shit hole move.

America aint gonna clean up the ghettos. Either you guys do it yourselves or move.

I don't blame poor blacks for conditions that are the root cause of the problem.

Everything you say is the problem isn't. Blacks are in the ghettos working while their money sits in backs and used for loans to develop white communities or suburbs. You can call bullshit all you want but whites make up 70 percent of all arrests nationally every year. It's funny, but when I lived in Portland, I'd watch the local news. I would watch multiple crimes happening in the suburbs nightly. Rapes, assaults battery's, robberies, vandalism, and sometimes murder. There were suburban gang fights, all of it. Then you get a killing on the NE side with 2-3 days of coverage until they got to show clips from the funeral then back to normal coverage.

When I left Portland and moved to KC, I saw the same type of coverage. There was all kinds of crimes going on in the burbs. No outrage, why their communities were all safer than the ghetto even though the local news showed a different picture.

So I did something crazy with some friends. We stood for 24 hours in what was then one of the supposed top 10 unsafe hoods in this country. The media even covered some of it. Nothing happened, it wasn't even close. I've walked late nights in hoods in KC, Portland, DC, New Orleans, Dallas, LA, and St. Louis during my life, never any harm. My best friend went to visit his daughter in Detroit. At the time he had a brand new car. He went clubbing in the hood and got so drunk he passed out in his car. He woke up in the morning and drove to his daughters house. He and his car unscratched. So you call bullshit all you want, but what I see in those places are people trying to survive on little or nothing. And all they need is for you fucked up whites with banks, cash registers, and government coffers filled with our money in them to use some of it to redevelop these communities utilizing the people in it. Not like Detroit who paid young white entrepreneurs to come in out of the suburbs.

Ditto. I felt safer when I used to travel on business in black neighborhoods after sunset than I did in rural areas of different states. Since you live in the midwest in Kansas City, I'm.sure you've heard of sundown towns like Cape Girardeau and Sikeston Missouri.

But I've been on the streets of Oakland, Fillmore, parts of Brooklyn, Harlem, Philadelphia, and the southside of Chicago very late at night and never had a problem.

Well today if you’re a black man you’re odds of getting killed are much greater in Oakland, Fillmore, Brooklyn, Harlem, Philadelphia, and the southside of Chicago very late at night by another black man. Boy times have changed huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do you maggots ignore this?

6192e7fa5d309f4fc10b3a3f746e0c91.jpg

The left has been attacking white society since long before I became racist.
You mean they started fighting back
84% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites

84%!! One thing about blacks they never except responsibility for their actions and if a white man raped and killed a black women it would be all over the news. Black men rape and kill white women daily.

This is a lie.

The 84%? Or the rest of what I said?

All of it.

You need to STHU because your posts are stupid. I read shitloads of racism coming from republicans here everyday. At the same time you maggots talk about how nobody alive was here during slavery we are supposed to leave the democratic party because of slavery. This is why you need to shut the fuck up.

It's been my experience that those who want others to "STHU" can't deal with opinions different from theirs and probably have some deep seated anger issues. Your diatribe makes no sense...Perhaps you should re-write it. Just saying 'shut the fuck up' is cowardice. That there in red.....Makes absolutely no sense. Who ever said nobody was alive during slavery? At least try to write a cohesive sentence.
They can only tell people to shut the fuck up on message boards. In real life they say "yes massah".

I don't think so.

Exactly. Whites here don't seem to get the fact they alone don't get to define a bad community. I'd feel safer in Detroit than every one of these all white "low crime" rural towns that surround where I live now.

If/when the shit hits the fan, those awful, "racist" rural communities will be the safest place in the nation while urban areas will become hell on earth.

Any number of things. Let's say another massive power blackout happens again like in 2003. Back then, the nation wasn't nearly as divided as it is now. People weren't carrying around portable internet devices constantly filling their brains with hysterical propaganda.

So you think a business will hire a ceo based on skin color not how much money they can make the business?? Interesting.. god I hope you don’t run a business haha

You said that I think that. I did not say that.

I'm retired from running multiple businesses. And those that I hired and worked with were educated thinkers.

You would not have been considered to be employable.

Forty years ago, two companies were known for aggressively recruiting minorities on college campuses: IBM and Xerox, both considered hot tech companies of that era. Decades later, I’ve seen very little progress in minority executive employment. It seems the so called liberal medias focus on the subject have resulted in minimal impact. And yet the ecosystem supporting diversity is quite large — government agencies, formal corporate diversity programs, universities, consultants, and dozens of civil rights advocacy groups. So why has change been so slow?

For one thing, political rhetoric has created public tumult about the drivers of middle-class decline: globalization, technology, and immigration’s impact on U.S. jobs. Another recurring theme is an allegedly unlevel playing field for white males created by public- and private-sector diversity programs (affirmative action) to attract and promote a more diverse workforce. And the courts have weighed in on “reverse discrimination” cases, slowing the growth of diversity in some universities and companies.

As a longtime African-American executive who’s skeptical of reverse-discrimination claims, I wanted to find answers to a few questions: What exactly do black employment numbers look like today? How are blacks faring in promotions? Are blacks’ gains in executive and management ranks keeping pace with gains in the professional workforce?

The Numbers

Detailed analysis of employment numbers can help us understand racial and gender income inequality in America. A review of white-collar employment data from the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission reveals serious gaps in income, promotional opportunities, and advancement for minorities and women of all races.

Why Aren’t Black Employees Getting More White-Collar Jobs? | BCNN1 - Black Christian News Network
A married college educated black couple makes more the a married college educated white couple..

Nigerians make more then whites go away troll

You make all these comments with no facts but you demand facts from everybody else.
Every economist says it

No they do not.

Any number of things. Let's say another massive power blackout happens again like in 2003. Back then, the nation wasn't nearly as divided as it is now. People weren't carrying around portable internet devices constantly filling their brains with hysterical propaganda.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

What's bullshit? That the nation is more divided today than ever before? You'd have to be living under a rock to think otherwise. Just because you were an angry, paranoid and resentful asshole in 2003 doesn't mean everyone else was.

There, I said it. Why is it that Democrat 'colored/black' skinned people are always considered victims by the old-white Democrats? Could it be that SOME 'colored/black' skinned people traded slavery for victimhood? True Conservatives are color-blind and everyone is considered equally by their contribution. Competence is rewarded in $$$$ it doesn't matter the color of the skin. My advice to 'colored/black' people is to STAY AWAY from the Democrat party. Remember, THEY were the original slave-holders. They STILL consider 'colored/black' people to be inferior.
There were slaves before there were democrats in the colonies..

But Democrats made slavery an institution.
Humans made slavery an institution thousands of years ago

There, I said it. Why is it that Democrat 'colored/black' skinned people are always considered victims by the old-white Democrats? Could it be that SOME 'colored/black' skinned people traded slavery for victimhood? True Conservatives are color-blind and everyone is considered equally by their contribution. Competence is rewarded in $$$$ it doesn't matter the color of the skin. My advice to 'colored/black' people is to STAY AWAY from the Democrat party. Remember, THEY were the original slave-holders. They STILL consider 'colored/black' people to be inferior.

And Democrats took advantage.

No, WHITES made slavery an institution.

White Democrats

And Democrats took advantage.
So did Democrat-Republicans like Jefferson it was the norm.

There are encouraging signs: There’s a growing number of states and cities that prohibit questions about salary history on job applications, as a potential solution to wage discrimination. Nationally, there are increasing numbers of minorities in the managerial pipeline, greater public awareness of income inequality, and the emergence of the #MeToo movement. Many people, especially Millennials, agree and believe that black lives matter. And more corporations are acknowledging that they need to do better on diversity.

To continue to improve, we need identify corporate leaders in diversity. The Center for Employment Equity at UMass Amherst is one group that is making EEOC data easily accessible to the general public. Companies can (and should) examine their own industry performance and look for ways to improve.

Because despite the expansive growth of the U.S. economy over the past 40 years, diversity hiring has not kept pace. Bottom line, if racial and gender minorities think they perceive limited advancement opportunities — the so-called “glass ceiling” — they are right.

We already know this sealybobo.
I may be a white ignorant prejudice bigot but I'm not a racist. I too hope one day we achieve Dr. MLK's dream of equality and fairness. Why wouldn't I? The only reason I would be against those things is if I thought I couldn't compete or because I want an unfair advantage.

Even on TV we can tell there is bias against black people. Do white people see blacks as leaders? Lets use Star Trek as an example. Are whites ever going to let blacks lead? Apparently not.

uhura.jpg

nope
article-1172782-049D442F000005DC-811_224x456.jpg

nope
worf.png

nope

latest

nope
orville_cast.0.jpg

nope nope

You're really not any of those things. But you are not black. Therefore you should stop trying to tell blacks your age how things are for blacks. There are some things we happen to know about being black that you just might not.
Do you consider your self not equal to whites??

That's a dumb ass question. Try again.
So why can’t we treat you equally

Then you’re an idiot

Well now lets consider how the white cops will treat him after dark in our nice neighborhoods. You can't deny police target young black males after dark. It actually keeps criminals in Detroit from coming to the suburbs where there is a lot more money. They are afraid of the cops.

DWB is real and a part of me is glad because it keeps the black on white crime lower than it would be if it were not a thing. You dig?

Police target blacks in white neighborhoods at night, so would I that’s common sense, just like I wouldn’t walk in the black neighborhoods at night because the blacks would rob or kill me. Also police would target white people in a black neighborhood at night because they’re probably looking for dope. Nothing personal just business it’s call common sense. You dig?

If I where black these days I’d be grateful one of my ancestors was sold, by the strong blacks in Africa who had them already had them enslaved, because Africa is a shity place to live.

Then you’re an idiot

No, because you don't have to deal with rural white supremacists.

I live in rural Louisiana and never seen nor knew anyone that knew a “white supremacist”. Black and white folks get along great in the rural South. It’s the City Urban Blacks who buy into the Democrat lies because they’re easily hateful and ignorant.

If I where black these days I’d be grateful one of my ancestors was sold, by the strong blacks in Africa who had them already had them enslaved, because Africa is a shity place to live.

There is some truth to what you say. Even for blacks this is one of the best places in the world to live. Canada is nice too. Australia too.

So whatever horrible history my Greek ancestors had, it led to my parents fucking in early 1970 and me born late 1970.

Sure I was born in Detroit but I made something of myself. Step 1 was to get the fuck out of Detroit

You lefties like to whine about that, and institute policies to push back on that.

It doesn't actually do shit against those in power of course.

It falls on the white middle class and white poor.

And when we point out that that is bullshit, you dismiss our real issues, because we are white.

And you wonder why we are pissed off.

Frankly, I don't wonder or care if you are pissed off or not..

My point was, obviously, not to bring to your attention our angry, but to address your comment about our anger.

D'uh.

It's a fact. And pointing out a mathematical fact based on relative population size is not "whining"

Aw, geez, was I being dismissive? Geeze I wonder where I got that idea? D'uh.

When those of you on the extreme right, use the
"per capita" argument to support your version of logic, it is fair to do so. But when someone who is neutral or leans differently than you do does the same, it is immediately "unfair". There are not two sets of rules.

I'm not denying the numbers. I'm just saying they don't matter, nor do they prove discrimination.

Based on per capita, and the fact that 31% of the population in America from ONE demographic controls the majority of the wealth and power in this country there is no anti white discrimination....

Or it could prove that the rich and powerful have the wealth and power to protect themselves and theirs from the discrimination in question, while the middle class and poor whites, get fucked, and then told they are whiners when they rightfully speak out against the injustice.

D"uh.

As you self proclaimed "Patriots" have always echoed...."America is the land of opportunity" just like my own generation was told "pull yourself up by your bootstraps", maybe the so called "white poor and middle class, should do the same thing.

For generations there has been a national consensus including both sides of the political spectrum, to HELP blacks and minorities to do that. Whites have been voting for that, and for pro-AA political candidates for generations.

Your spin on this, is a slap in the face to the hundreds of millions of whites who have been supportive of you and yours for generations.

Which goes to show that our efforts were a foolish failure, and we should stop immediately..

When a previous history of privilege exists, equality feels like oppression.

Bull fucking shit. This is not equality. Your defense of discrimination makes you the bad guy.
You lefties like to whine about that, and institute policies to push back on that.

And when we point out that that is bullshit, you dismiss our real issues, because we are white.

My point was, obviously, not to bring to your attention our angry, but to address your comment about our anger.

D'uh.

It's a fact. And pointing out a mathematical fact based on relative population size is not "whining"

"per capita" argument to support your version of logic, it is fair to do so. But when someone who is neutral or leans differently than you do does the same, it is immediately "unfair". There are not two sets of rules.

I'm not denying the numbers. I'm just saying they don't matter, nor do they prove discrimination.

Based on per capita, and the fact that 31% of the population in America from ONE demographic controls the majority of the wealth and power in this country there is no anti white discrimination....

Or it could prove that the rich and powerful have the wealth and power to protect themselves and theirs from the discrimination in question, while the middle class and poor whites, get fucked, and then told they are whiners when they rightfully speak out against the injustice.

D"uh.

As you self proclaimed "Patriots" have always echoed...."America is the land of opportunity" just like my own generation was told "pull yourself up by your bootstraps", maybe the so called "white poor and middle class, should do the same thing.

For generations there has been a national consensus including both sides of the political spectrum, to HELP blacks and minorities to do that. Whites have been voting for that, and for pro-AA political candidates for generations.

Your spin on this, is a slap in the face to the hundreds of millions of whites who have been supportive of you and yours for generations.

Which goes to show that our efforts were a foolish failure, and we should stop immediately..

Bull fucking shit. This is not equality. Your defense of discrimination makes you the bad guy.

D'uh.

D"uh.

Dismissing truth as 'bullshit", makes YOU dishonest.

There is no evidence of any discrimination. There is not a mass scale displacement of whites happening in the workforce or in colleges.

Unemployment rates, average pay rate, average college admission rate, and student body numbers, align or even exceed representation based on relative size of the white population compared to other groups on average.

Especially the black population, whose presence seems to disturb you.

Until you prove otherwise, your point is moot.

Yes....this is equality. Just not the version of what equality should look like to some individuals.

If you consider that a slap in the face of the 'hundreds of millions' of whites who supposedly have supported, "me and mine for generations", then get a tissue and start naming who they are, because "me and mine" have taken care of OURSELVES, for as far back as I can trace in my family tree.

Just what do you propose to "stop"? There is nothing that you nor those in the same financial bracket or less than you, can do to stop anything.

As you have implied, you are powerless because of "favoritism of "minorities by the left".....roflmao.

As far as whites participation in supporting AA, my parents nor did any of their siblings benefit from it, nor did I. I did not get a free education, or free shelter or any other "free shit", like you stereotyping bigots on this site often imply about the majority of black people.

I worked two jobs to pay for my education, and put my own kids through college, and plan on doing the same for my grandchildren.

I don't owe anyone shit, as far as gratitude and most people that I know don't either.

In fact, just as many, if not more white households have likely benefited from AA, due to the rise in white females earning more and having equal access to more management positions on average now than in past generations.

Former military personnel have benefitted from AA and the handicapped have benefitted from AA.

AA is not just a black and white initiative.

The initial benefits from AA that SOME blacks received at its introduction were received decades ago. And no, both political parties do not currently support the initiative.

I have said to you before, that you believe any positive gain by any black citizen in America, is at the expense of a white citizen, which in turn should be viewed with gratitude by every black citizen.

That is not equality either, that's self serving, egotistical bullshit

And It's really just a coded way of you stating a much different belief than you claim that you have.

You think that poor white and middle class people are victims who are getting screwed?

Going back to per capita yet again:

The AVERAGE white household in America has a higher net worth than nearly every other demographic except for Asians. So, on a relative basis, the people that you believe are victims, are far better off than the average family when compared side by side.

The Racial Wealth Gap: Addressing America's Most Pressing Epidemic

If you really believe that poor and middle class whites are getting screwed, then perhaps you should consider redirecting your political support towards voting out the very same fat cats that you voted in?

We need to stop supporting AA and it's ilk.

And we did redirect our political support. The moment we got someone who spoke to our interests.

ie Trump.

And what has he done lately for you unfortunate, disenfranchised, victimized, poor and middle class white males?
ROFLMAO! Who is "we"? And when has anyone of your kind of belief system ever supported AA?

1. We as in white Americans. And yes, we have supported "AA" is all it's various manifestations over the years. And look at the thanks we get for our sacrifice. Time to shut is down. Time to shut it ALL down.

2. As to what he has done, best labor market in decades.

D'uh.

D"uh.

D'uh.

D"uh.

D'uh.

D"uh.

Dismissing truth as 'bullshit", makes YOU dishonest.

There is no evidence of any discrimination. There is not a mass scale displacement of whites happening in the workforce or in colleges.

Unemployment rates, average pay rate, average college admission rate, and student body numbers, align or even exceed representation based on relative size of the white population compared to other groups on average.

Especially the black population, whose presence seems to disturb you.

Until you prove otherwise, your point is moot.

Yes....this is equality. Just not the version of what equality should look like to some individuals.

If you consider that a slap in the face of the 'hundreds of millions' of whites who supposedly have supported, "me and mine for generations", then get a tissue and start naming who they are, because "me and mine" have taken care of OURSELVES, for as far back as I can trace in my family tree.

Just what do you propose to "stop"? There is nothing that you nor those in the same financial bracket or less than you, can do to stop anything.

As you have implied, you are powerless because of "favoritism of "minorities by the left".....roflmao.

As far as whites participation in supporting AA, my parents nor did any of their siblings benefit from it, nor did I. I did not get a free education, or free shelter or any other "free shit", like you stereotyping bigots on this site often imply about the majority of black people.

I worked two jobs to pay for my education, and put my own kids through college, and plan on doing the same for my grandchildren.

I don't owe anyone shit, as far as gratitude and most people that I know don't either.

In fact, just as many, if not more white households have likely benefited from AA, due to the rise in white females earning more and having equal access to more management positions on average now than in past generations.

Former military personnel have benefitted from AA and the handicapped have benefitted from AA.

AA is not just a black and white initiative.

The initial benefits from AA that SOME blacks received at its introduction were received decades ago. And no, both political parties do not currently support the initiative.

I have said to you before, that you believe any positive gain by any black citizen in America, is at the expense of a white citizen, which in turn should be viewed with gratitude by every black citizen.

That is not equality either, that's self serving, egotistical bullshit

And It's really just a coded way of you stating a much different belief than you claim that you have.

You think that poor white and middle class people are victims who are getting screwed?

Going back to per capita yet again:

The AVERAGE white household in America has a higher net worth than nearly every other demographic except for Asians. So, on a relative basis, the people that you believe are victims, are far better off than the average family when compared side by side.

The Racial Wealth Gap: Addressing America's Most Pressing Epidemic

If you really believe that poor and middle class whites are getting screwed, then perhaps you should consider redirecting your political support towards voting out the very same fat cats that you voted in?

We need to stop supporting AA and it's ilk.

And we did redirect our political support. The moment we got someone who spoke to our interests.

ie Trump.
It’s not called that anymore. CEOs are pledging to be more diverse. And to recognize bias does play a role.

Don’t worry white men still dominate

I dont' care about other "white men" dominating or not.

I want equal treatment for me and mine.

Why are you refusing to address my actual position?

No one is refusing to address your position. Up to now, you have not really illustrated in a way that is clearly defined how YOU personally are not receiving equal treatment.

Sealy just misrepresented what I said, and addressed that.

That is him refusing to address my actual position.

YOur denial of that fact is idiocy.

There are encouraging signs: There’s a growing number of states and cities that prohibit questions about salary history on job applications, as a potential solution to wage discrimination. Nationally, there are increasing numbers of minorities in the managerial pipeline, greater public awareness of income inequality, and the emergence of the #MeToo movement. Many people, especially Millennials, agree and believe that black lives matter. And more corporations are acknowledging that they need to do better on diversity.

To continue to improve, we need identify corporate leaders in diversity. The Center for Employment Equity at UMass Amherst is one group that is making EEOC data easily accessible to the general public. Companies can (and should) examine their own industry performance and look for ways to improve.

Because despite the expansive growth of the U.S. economy over the past 40 years, diversity hiring has not kept pace. Bottom line, if racial and gender minorities think they perceive limited advancement opportunities — the so-called “glass ceiling” — they are right.

We already know this sealybobo.
I may be a white ignorant prejudice bigot but I'm not a racist. I too hope one day we achieve Dr. MLK's dream of equality and fairness. Why wouldn't I? The only reason I would be against those things is if I thought I couldn't compete or because I want an unfair advantage.

Even on TV we can tell there is bias against black people. Do white people see blacks as leaders? Lets use Star Trek as an example. Are whites ever going to let blacks lead? Apparently not.

uhura.jpg

nope
article-1172782-049D442F000005DC-811_224x456.jpg

nope
worf.png

nope

latest

nope
orville_cast.0.jpg

nope nope

You're really not any of those things. But you are not black. Therefore you should stop trying to tell blacks your age how things are for blacks. There are some things we happen to know about being black that you just might not.
everything you say makes sense.

I just wish you would acknowledge that for the poorest Americans regardless of race a few things seem to be a consistent denominator.

1. Fatherlessness. Regardless of color we see most poor people or criminals didn’t have fathers. Please stop denying fatherlessness is a key problem for poor kids. We all know it is. Hell it even fucks up middle class and rich kids so of course it really fucks up a kid born into poverty.

2. Lack of education. Ben Carson proves a naturally talented black can make it in America. But what about the poor black kids who go to bad inner city schools? I went to a Detroit public school. When I moved to a white neighborhood my counselor told my mom the only thing I learned was what she taught me. I may as well been homes schooled. So I personally know blacks aren’t being given an equal education but half of the blame is on the parents, right?

Forum List

Back