Democrat Racism

They do where I’m from everyone are very polite and talk to each other. As a matter of fact any crime her is black on black. Do black people secretly hate each other. And one man does make a whole state racist dumbass lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now who exactly do you think you're trying to lie to boy? You've just wasted 4 sentences lying.

Try again. And this time try to remember that 1/2 of my family is from Louisiana. And that I know from being there that David Duke is not the only racist in your state.

Looka here boy what did I lie about?

Oh and I know David Duke ain’t the only racist in my state we have plenty of blacks and how you’re talking your family is some of them.

You're the racist here bitch. And everything you said is a lie.

Remember we have eyes and good schooling.

But your parents did a horrible job raising a good person

Don’t blame them they were Democrats. They didn’t know better they where mentally ill. I’m just glad I was born with common sense.

National consensus? By who? There is no "national consensus".
....?

Both national parties, for generations, have both supported the various polices of "AA" and the goals of "diversity" and "multiculturalism" and such shit.

THey have done so with the nearly unanimous support of the nations voters.

This has spread, both though voluntary and "voluntary" means into all aspects and levels of our society and economy.

That you deny this fact, is FUCKING GREAT.

My position, that this massive effort has not only failed, but been a fool's errand, has been a very lonely one.

But, people like you, with your utter ingratitude, and the demands for ever more, AND, your obvious racism and hatred,

you are waking up white voters, more than I ever could.

Thanks.

It cracks me up, to imagine what twisted thinking white liberals must employ when they read your shit, to hide from the obvious truth that their actions are suicidal.
No they aren’t. I’m doing great competing on the playing field we are on now.

You better hope poor whites don’t realize that it’s not poor blacks and illegals who have been screwing them. It’s the people who pay Fox News and rush Limbaugh to lie to you.

The playing field is not level. People like you, who support the rules that discriminate against poor whites, are the ones screwing them.

And again, you are the one bringing up blacks. Not me. AGAIN.

You just won’t acknowledge the bias that exists. White hiring managers hire people who remind them of themselves. They have a sort of good old boy network. Good people realize this is unfair and we are trying to change this unfair thing that white men are doing to the rest of America.

Let’s forget race for a second. We all know it sucks when someone who goes to college for marketing can’t find a marketing degree. We think it’s bullshit that companies only hire people with experience. Do you agree this happens and it sucks? How’s a guy gonna get any experience if no company will hire someone without experience?

Well white hiring managers have missed out on some great employees because the same negative feelings they have about someone with no experience they have about blacks.

You have a completely different problem. You already have a job and you feel like blacks and women are wrongfully getting jobs you deserve. You completely ignore you may have got the job you got in the first place over a Black who was more qualified than you because some white hiring manager thinks like you do. So to save the white race he only hires whites like you.

Most hiring managers are white. They must be smart if they got to where they are. Right? So how many of them are like you and worried about the white male?

I’d say that’s a lot of hiring managers fucking over black people.

You however don’t even want blacks or women to have a fair share of power. I can’t believe women vote republican. And I know why blacks dont

Exactly. And thank you. No need for me to say another word.
Correll needs to realize it’s not women and minorities who fucked him over. The republicans have been taken over by the anti union type corporate rich people. They don’t want a big fat healthy middle class. That costs corporations more money. Corporations will never think liberally because they want to pay lower wages not higher.

Bottom line is they don’t value labor regardless of color. But they can’t come out and admit that. So what they do is convince whites it’s blacks who are hurting them. Or liberals. Meanwhile the Republican Party policies are exactly why the gap between the rich and poor is widening and why the middle class is becoming the working poor.

Black people benefitted greatly from the unions. You should have seen how many blacks worked at the wixom Lincoln ford plant before it went overseas or to Mexico. As union membership in America declined, this hurt a lot of blacks and whites.

But it’s funny correll would have seen all those blacks working at ford and been upset that there are white men somewhere in Michigan who didn’t get those good paying union jobs because of affirmative action. He makes a point but it’s the right thing to do.

And do republicans like correll deserve good paying union jobs? No fucking way. He would have voted against the union. So correll is where he is because he’s a poor fool voting republican.

And you have not posted a single case that really is credible. If "anti white" discrimination was as rampant as you claim, you would have plenty of proof.

And you still have not explained how YOU personally have been affected by it.

This kind of follows the same logic applied by those here who state ""you've never been a slave"....no I have not, but I am old enough to have been affected by Jim Crow.

When was the last time that you were denied use of a public restroom?

Roflmao.

I've pointed out the national consensus and wide spread campaigns and programs that openly and actively and loudly state that are there to discriminate in favor of blacks and other minorities.

Your response has been to talk about the fact that despite that, that outcomes are still shitty for blacks.

As though that is a rebuttal.

Considering that level of thinking, why would any number of specific examples of the above, be relevant?

If you ignore the whole, why would looking at a part matter?

Oh, and you can shove your desire to make this about me.

....?

Both national parties, for generations, have both supported the various polices of "AA" and the goals of "diversity" and "multiculturalism" and such shit.

This has spread, both though voluntary and "voluntary" means into all aspects and levels of our society and economy.

My position, that this massive effort has not only failed, but been a fool's errand, has been a very lonely one.

But, people like you, with your utter ingratitude, and the demands for ever more, AND, your obvious racism and hatred,

Thanks.

It cracks me up, to imagine what twisted thinking white liberals must employ when they read your shit, to hide from the obvious truth that their actions are suicidal.

You better hope poor whites don’t realize that it’s not poor blacks and illegals who have been screwing them. It’s the people who pay Fox News and rush Limbaugh to lie to you.

The playing field is not level. People like you, who support the rules that discriminate against poor whites, are the ones screwing them.

Your nose is going grow to epic proportions. Youve stated that white males are being discriminated against in favor of blacks.

Which is yet another lie.

Now who exactly do you think you're trying to lie to boy? You've just wasted 4 sentences lying.

Try again. And this time try to remember that 1/2 of my family is from Louisiana. And that I know from being there that David Duke is not the only racist in your state.

Oh and I know David Duke ain’t the only racist in my state we have plenty of blacks and how you’re talking your family is some of them.

Don’t blame them they were Democrats. They didn’t know better they where mentally ill. I’m just glad I was born with common sense.

I knew it.

Are you saving enough for retirement? I always like to know what kind of republican I’m talking to. Rich and greedy or poor and dumb?

Thanks.

You just won’t acknowledge the bias that exists. White hiring managers hire people who remind them of themselves. They have a sort of good old boy network. Good people realize this is unfair and we are trying to change this unfair thing that white men are doing to the rest of America.

Let’s forget race for a second. We all know it sucks when someone who goes to college for marketing can’t find a marketing degree. We think it’s bullshit that companies only hire people with experience. Do you agree this happens and it sucks? How’s a guy gonna get any experience if no company will hire someone without experience?

Well white hiring managers have missed out on some great employees because the same negative feelings they have about someone with no experience they have about blacks.

You have a completely different problem. You already have a job and you feel like blacks and women are wrongfully getting jobs you deserve. You completely ignore you may have got the job you got in the first place over a Black who was more qualified than you because some white hiring manager thinks like you do. So to save the white race he only hires whites like you.

Most hiring managers are white. They must be smart if they got to where they are. Right? So how many of them are like you and worried about the white male?

You however don’t even want blacks or women to have a fair share of power. I can’t believe women vote republican. And I know why blacks dont

Correll needs to realize it’s not women and minorities who fucked him over. The republicans have been taken over by the anti union type corporate rich people. They don’t want a big fat healthy middle class. That costs corporations more money. Corporations will never think liberally because they want to pay lower wages not higher.

Bottom line is they don’t value labor regardless of color. But they can’t come out and admit that. So what they do is convince whites it’s blacks who are hurting them. Or liberals. Meanwhile the Republican Party policies are exactly why the gap between the rich and poor is widening and why the middle class is becoming the working poor.

Black people benefitted greatly from the unions. You should have seen how many blacks worked at the wixom Lincoln ford plant before it went overseas or to Mexico. As union membership in America declined, this hurt a lot of blacks and whites.

But it’s funny correll would have seen all those blacks working at ford and been upset that there are white men somewhere in Michigan who didn’t get those good paying union jobs because of affirmative action. He makes a point but it’s the right thing to do.

And do republicans like correll deserve good paying union jobs? No fucking way. He would have voted against the union. So correll is where he is because he’s a poor fool voting republican.

"Poor fool"?.....Or a fool being used like a tool?

Just like you and your ilk refer to per capita as the end all to every argument, it also invalidates your claim of mass anti white discrimination, and your insistence that it does exist, is foolish at best, because there is no evidence that the existence of AA has displaced or marginalized the white population in any way.

If there was no AA, selfish bigots like you would return society to what it was in 1950. Women would never be in a position of authority, and intelligent black men would be shining the shoes of the lowest and dumbest white man in society.

So yes indeed, if there is legislation that prevents this and it bothers you, that is too bad.

It's backward thinking people like you that require laws like AA to be in effect.

As you have already been told, after a long standing history of privilege ends, equality feels like oppression.

You are the one defending racial and gender discrimination.

For you to call me a bigot, for wanting equal treatment is fairly disgusting of you.

You keep putting shit out there like that, someday it is going to blow back on you.

You sure you want to do that?

This is an anonymous forum where everyone speaks their mind. So stay in your lane regarding what I choose to state. As far as your own racism and bigotry, I call it how I see it. If that bothers you, there is an ignore feature here that you can put to use.

Without laws in place to ensure equal treatment, you actually believe that there would be?

That in itself, is proof that you don't believe that what you claim is discrimination.

Statistics prove that there is no anti white discrimination.

It is what it is.

There is no "racism or bigotry" from me on this.

There is you, falsely spouting lies and smears against me, and white Americans in general.

You are the one supporting racial discrimination here, not me.

Not in anyway am I supporting what you claim. I just don't agree with your chicken little, poor me victimhood.

Especially since no metrics support it.

If there were not laws to control the bigotry that those like you would turn your head to, only white males would advance. Which is what you would like to see.

That makes you what you are.

I say that I want to see an end to anti-White discrimination, and you accuse me of wanting to discriminate against minorities.

You do that, because you know, on some level, that your position of supporting racist discrimination is completely indefensible, morally and ethically wrong, and is tearing this nation apart.

So, you have to lie.

There is no anti white discrimination. Understand? I'm not going to argue with you about it either. There is no evidence of it's existence , you had ample time to show it's existence and have not. So it doesn't happen.

You are better off arguing for the existence of unicorns.

Last edited:

"Poor fool"?.....Or a fool being used like a tool?

He sees corporations hiring illegals, women and blacks and paying them less and he gets mad at the women, illegals and blacks.

He never gets mad at the corporations. If he did he might join a union with these blacks, women and .....

Well, we wouldn’t have corporations hiring illegals because our government wouldn’t allow corporations to get away with it. We used to not allow it but since bush 2 we stopped enforcing. And it started on Reagan’s watch but republicans don’t acknowledge facts so we can talk all day.

For you to call me a bigot, for wanting equal treatment is fairly disgusting of you.

You keep putting shit out there like that, someday it is going to blow back on you.

This is an anonymous forum where everyone speaks their mind. So stay in your lane regarding what I choose to state. As far as your own racism and bigotry, I call it how I see it. If that bothers you, there is an ignore feature here that you can put to use.

Without laws in place to ensure equal treatment, you actually believe that there would be?

That in itself, is proof that you don't believe that what you claim is discrimination.

It is what it is.

There is you, falsely spouting lies and smears against me, and white Americans in general.

Not in anyway am I supporting what you claim. I just don't agree with your chicken little, poor me victimhood.

If there were not laws to control the bigotry that those like you would turn your head to, only white males would advance. Which is what you would like to see.

I say that I want to see an end to anti-White discrimination, and you accuse me of wanting to discriminate against minorities.

You do that, because you know, on some level, that your position of supporting racist discrimination is completely indefensible, morally and ethically wrong, and is tearing this nation apart.

So, you have to lie.

There is no anti white discrimination. Understand? I'm not going toar
When a company is 100% white is it anti white discrimination when the owner hires a diversity candidate for the purpose of diversifying his staff?

And don’t give me that most qualified candidate bullshit correll. A black can push a broom just as well as you do.

Is correll saying it’s discrimination to break up the good old boys network?

Companies have other companies come in and see who works for them. I’m glad companies are being forced to darken up the office. In a country as diverse as ours with so many women and blacks going to college we demand better outcomes.

I won’t buy your equipment if you have an all white staff

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I've pointed out the national consensus and wide spread campaigns and programs that openly and actively and loudly state that are there to discriminate in favor of blacks and other minorities.

Your response has been to talk about the fact that despite that, that outcomes are still shitty for blacks.

Considering that level of thinking, why would any number of specific examples of the above, be relevant?

....?

Thanks.

Your nose is going grow to epic proportions. Youve stated that white males are being discriminated against in favor of blacks.

This is what pisses him off. The ceo asks my brother and a recruiter to find him a diversity candidate. After 2 months the two white guys said they couldn’t find any.

They are trying to make their ranks not all white men. Doesn’t look good.

So he’s crying about the white guys who aren’t getting the promotion because the ceo really wants a black, Hispanic, Indian or woman.

It is what it is.

So, you have to lie.

There is no anti white discrimination. Understand? I'm not going toar
When a company is 100% white is it anti white discrimination when the owner hires a diversity candidate for the purpose of diversifying his staff?

And don’t give me that most qualified candidate bullshit correll. A black can push a broom just as well as you do.

Is correll saying it’s discrimination to break up the good old boys network?

Companies have other companies come in and see who works for them. I’m glad companies are being forced to darken up the office. In a country as diverse as ours with so many women and blacks going to college we demand better outcomes.

I won’t buy your equipment if you have an all white staff

Correll is a racist, and gets highly offended to the point of being irrational when called out for it.

If it walks like a duck.....you know the rest.

....?

Thanks.

This is what pisses him off. The ceo asks my brother and a recruiter to find him a diversity candidate. After 2 months the two white guys said they couldn’t find any.

They are trying to make their ranks not all white men. Doesn’t look good.

So he’s crying about the white guys who aren’t getting the promotion because the ceo really wants a black, Hispanic, Indian or woman.

And god forbid that there might be a minority that is more qualified. That would really send him off the deep end.

I knew it.

Are you saving enough for retirement? I always like to know what kind of republican I’m talking to. Rich and greedy or poor and dumb?

Aren’t you the typical lib if you’re poor you’re dumb and if you rich you’re greedy. By your view you must be one broke ass motherfucker.

....?

Thanks.

You talk about the bias that supposedly exists, in the same thread you have cited the massive campaign among managers and ceos to hire minorities.

I have hired people. I did not hire people that reminded me of me. I hired people that I thought could do the job.

All those managers, you talk of, have all been though the lib dominated indoctrination industry we call College. They all have HR departments that are terrified of discrimination lawsuits and all have programs to "encourage diversity".

You are contradicting your own earlier Appeals to Authority.

You keep saying shit about what I want, even though I never say anything remotely like that, and keep explaining to you that that is not my intent.

It is one thing to disagree with me no policy or interpretation of events. It is another to disagree with me, on what I am saying.

I'm the Authority on that, and when you try to tell me what I want, you are being bat shit crazy.

If diversity is your goal in hiring, by definition you are not hiring based on merit.

Own your psychosis Correll.

When you hire with the goal of diversity, by definition you are not hiring based on merit.

Seeing that obvious truth, is not crazy.

Being against discrimination against me and mine, is not crazy.

You are a racist bigot.

....?

Thanks.

You talk about the bias that supposedly exists, in the same thread you have cited the massive campaign among managers and ceos to hire minorities.

I have hired people. I did not hire people that reminded me of me. I hired people that I thought could do the job.

All those managers, you talk of, have all been though the lib dominated indoctrination industry we call College. They all have HR departments that are terrified of discrimination lawsuits and all have programs to "encourage diversity".

You are contradicting your own earlier Appeals to Authority.

You keep saying shit about what I want, even though I never say anything remotely like that, and keep explaining to you that that is not my intent.

It is one thing to disagree with me no policy or interpretation of events. It is another to disagree with me, on what I am saying.

I'm the Authority on that, and when you try to tell me what I want, you are being bat shit crazy.

If diversity is your goal in hiring, by definition you are not hiring based on merit.
You said the other day that bad results don’t prove bias.

But then you’ll point to one person who happens to have the talent to become a surgeon, Ben carson, and say see you can do it too.

But many blacks do take school seriously and they aren’t seeing the results. What is that telling them? You say the outcomes don’t prove anything?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

It is what it is.

So, you have to lie.

Nope. I have no need to lie. I was around when this nation endorsed laws which mandated deference to even the most marginal of white males.

Without such laws in place, egotistical, arrogant individuals like you would not believe in fairness to others.

Congratulations on living to be so old.

That being said, I do not remember any of that. I have never in my life had any mandated deference, and thus do not miss it, nor want it.

All I want is equality.

That you have to lie about what I want, and insult me, to "justify" your lies, is you being a racist prick.

What you refer to as discrimination is in fact in place to ensure that past discrimination does not happen again.

I'm will aware of the stated reason for the discrimination you support.

Your issue is that you see, ANY positive gain by ANY minority(especially blacks) or even ANY female, as discrimination against white males.

Incorrect.

And the nation is not being "torn apart". And there is NO ANTI WHITE DISCRIMINATION.

A solid quarter of the nation is being told, that the other half of the nation is out to "get them".

That sets that quarter of the nation against that other half.

That pisses off the other half, that knows that is bullshit.

Trust me. We are really done with being blamed for shit that we have or had nothing to do with.

Your "commander in cheeto" is making America great again and is coming to your rescue.....isn't he?

ROFLMAO.

Trump barely touched on this issue. He has made no promises about reversing any of this shit. What the fuck are you talking about?

Thanks.

1. Link to republicans saying the shit you keep saying they are saying.

2. How long do we pay for the sins of the past?

3, Your spin on the anti-unionism of the Free Traders is not fair to them. That was not their motivation.

....?

Thanks.

When you institute policy to hire with the goal of diversity, you are hiring based on getting more brown and black skin in the organization, based on skin color and not on merit.

This is discriminating against any qualified whites you are passing over in order to be more diverse.

YOu can't choose to discriminate in favor of someone without discriminating AGAINST someone else.

This is not a "lie". This is basic logic. You are being insane.

It is what it is.

So, you have to lie.

There is no anti white discrimination. Understand? I'm not going to argue with you about it either. There is no evidence of it's existence , you had ample time to show it's existence and have not. So it doesn't happen.

You are better off arguing for the existence of unicorns.

So, all the talk about diversity and multiculturalism, and the billions spent on increasing minority representation in this and that field and schools and employment and ect ect ect,

that's all window dressing by mastermind evul white racists behind the scene?

Hey, Seelys, see what this guy thinks of you?

Forum List

Back