Democrat Racism

The playing field is not level. People like you, who support the rules that discriminate against poor whites, are the ones screwing them.

And again, you are the one bringing up blacks. Not me. AGAIN.

You just won’t acknowledge the bias that exists. White hiring managers hire people who remind them of themselves. They have a sort of good old boy network. Good people realize this is unfair and we are trying to change this unfair thing that white men are doing to the rest of America.

Let’s forget race for a second. We all know it sucks when someone who goes to college for marketing can’t find a marketing degree. We think it’s bullshit that companies only hire people with experience. Do you agree this happens and it sucks? How’s a guy gonna get any experience if no company will hire someone without experience?

Well white hiring managers have missed out on some great employees because the same negative feelings they have about someone with no experience they have about blacks.

You have a completely different problem. You already have a job and you feel like blacks and women are wrongfully getting jobs you deserve. You completely ignore you may have got the job you got in the first place over a Black who was more qualified than you because some white hiring manager thinks like you do. So to save the white race he only hires whites like you.

Most hiring managers are white. They must be smart if they got to where they are. Right? So how many of them are like you and worried about the white male?

I’d say that’s a lot of hiring managers fucking over black people.

You however don’t even want blacks or women to have a fair share of power. I can’t believe women vote republican. And I know why blacks dont

Exactly. And thank you. No need for me to say another word.
Correll needs to realize it’s not women and minorities who fucked him over. The republicans have been taken over by the anti union type corporate rich people. They don’t want a big fat healthy middle class. That costs corporations more money. Corporations will never think liberally because they want to pay lower wages not higher.

Bottom line is they don’t value labor regardless of color. But they can’t come out and admit that. So what they do is convince whites it’s blacks who are hurting them. Or liberals. Meanwhile the Republican Party policies are exactly why the gap between the rich and poor is widening and why the middle class is becoming the working poor.

Black people benefitted greatly from the unions. You should have seen how many blacks worked at the wixom Lincoln ford plant before it went overseas or to Mexico. As union membership in America declined, this hurt a lot of blacks and whites.

But it’s funny correll would have seen all those blacks working at ford and been upset that there are white men somewhere in Michigan who didn’t get those good paying union jobs because of affirmative action. He makes a point but it’s the right thing to do.

And do republicans like correll deserve good paying union jobs? No fucking way. He would have voted against the union. So correll is where he is because he’s a poor fool voting republican.

"Poor fool"?.....Or a fool being used like a tool?

He sees corporations hiring illegals, women and blacks and paying them less and he gets mad at the women, illegals and blacks.

He never gets mad at the corporations. If he did he might join a union with these blacks, women and .....

Well, we wouldn’t have corporations hiring illegals because our government wouldn’t allow corporations to get away with it. We used to not allow it but since bush 2 we stopped enforcing. And it started on Reagan’s watch but republicans don’t acknowledge facts so we can talk all day.

Why do you keep avoiding what I actually say?

EVERYTHING you just said about me, is not true, and really COMPLETELY without any basis in anything I have ever said.

This is an anonymous forum where everyone speaks their mind. So stay in your lane regarding what I choose to state. As far as your own racism and bigotry, I call it how I see it. If that bothers you, there is an ignore feature here that you can put to use.

Without laws in place to ensure equal treatment, you actually believe that there would be?

That in itself, is proof that you don't believe that what you claim is discrimination.

Statistics prove that there is no anti white discrimination.

It is what it is.

There is no "racism or bigotry" from me on this.

There is you, falsely spouting lies and smears against me, and white Americans in general.

You are the one supporting racial discrimination here, not me.

Not in anyway am I supporting what you claim. I just don't agree with your chicken little, poor me victimhood.

Especially since no metrics support it.

If there were not laws to control the bigotry that those like you would turn your head to, only white males would advance. Which is what you would like to see.

That makes you what you are.

I say that I want to see an end to anti-White discrimination, and you accuse me of wanting to discriminate against minorities.

You do that, because you know, on some level, that your position of supporting racist discrimination is completely indefensible, morally and ethically wrong, and is tearing this nation apart.

So, you have to lie.

There is no anti white discrimination. Understand? I'm not going toar
When a company is 100% white is it anti white discrimination when the owner hires a diversity candidate for the purpose of diversifying his staff?
....f

If he is hiring based on skin color and not merit, then yes, it is anti-white discrimination.

What part of that is confusing to you?

National consensus? By who? There is no "national consensus".
....?

Both national parties, for generations, have both supported the various polices of "AA" and the goals of "diversity" and "multiculturalism" and such shit.

THey have done so with the nearly unanimous support of the nations voters.

This has spread, both though voluntary and "voluntary" means into all aspects and levels of our society and economy.

That you deny this fact, is FUCKING GREAT.

My position, that this massive effort has not only failed, but been a fool's errand, has been a very lonely one.

But, people like you, with your utter ingratitude, and the demands for ever more, AND, your obvious racism and hatred,

you are waking up white voters, more than I ever could.

Thanks.

It cracks me up, to imagine what twisted thinking white liberals must employ when they read your shit, to hide from the obvious truth that their actions are suicidal.
No they aren’t. I’m doing great competing on the playing field we are on now.

You better hope poor whites don’t realize that it’s not poor blacks and illegals who have been screwing them. It’s the people who pay Fox News and rush Limbaugh to lie to you.

The playing field is not level. People like you, who support the rules that discriminate against poor whites, are the ones screwing them.

Your nose is going grow to epic proportions. Youve stated that white males are being discriminated against in favor of blacks.

Which is yet another lie.
This is what pisses him off. The ceo asks my brother and a recruiter to find him a diversity candidate. After 2 months the two white guys said they couldn’t find any.

They are trying to make their ranks not all white men. Doesn’t look good.

So he’s crying about the white guys who aren’t getting the promotion because the ceo really wants a black, Hispanic, Indian or woman.

In YOUR example, all the white guys that were hoping for a promotion were fucked before they even applied, regardless of their merit,

BECAUSE OF THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN.

That is anti-white discrimination and I am against it.

This does not make me the bad guy, and characterizing my opposition to racist discrimination as "crying" is not called for.

Question: The white guys that were fucked, did they ever get to know the reason they were fucked?

Both national parties, for generations, have both supported the various polices of "AA" and the goals of "diversity" and "multiculturalism" and such shit.

This has spread, both though voluntary and "voluntary" means into all aspects and levels of our society and economy.

My position, that this massive effort has not only failed, but been a fool's errand, has been a very lonely one.

But, people like you, with your utter ingratitude, and the demands for ever more, AND, your obvious racism and hatred,

Thanks.

It cracks me up, to imagine what twisted thinking white liberals must employ when they read your shit, to hide from the obvious truth that their actions are suicidal.

You better hope poor whites don’t realize that it’s not poor blacks and illegals who have been screwing them. It’s the people who pay Fox News and rush Limbaugh to lie to you.

Your nose is going grow to epic proportions. Youve stated that white males are being discriminated against in favor of blacks.

This is what pisses him off. The ceo asks my brother and a recruiter to find him a diversity candidate. After 2 months the two white guys said they couldn’t find any.

So he’s crying about the white guys who aren’t getting the promotion because the ceo really wants a black, Hispanic, Indian or woman.

And god forbid that there might be a minority that is more qualified. That would really send him off the deep end.

If the minority in question is the more qualified, I have zero problem with it.

I've worked for plenty of qualified minority bosses. I trained a qualified minority boss. None of this was a problem for me.

That is just shit you made up in your head.

Own your psychosis Correll.

When you hire with the goal of diversity, by definition you are not hiring based on merit.

Seeing that obvious truth, is not crazy.

Being against discrimination against me and mine, is not crazy.

You are a racist bigot.
You’ll never get it

I get it. YOu think that the goal of fairness in OUTCOME, justifies discrimination against whites as a method to get there.

But for obvious reasons, you have trouble being honest about that.

National consensus? By who? There is no "national consensus".
....?

Thanks.

When you institute policy to hire with the goal of diversity, you are hiring based on getting more brown and black skin in the organization, based on skin color and not on merit.

This is discriminating against any qualified whites you are passing over in order to be more diverse.

YOu can't choose to discriminate in favor of someone without discriminating AGAINST someone else.

This is not a "lie". This is basic logic. You are being insane.
Stop it! There are too many companies with no black employees. And the companies who do have some black employees don’t have enough of them. Boo hoo some of us white guys might get turned down for a job. Welcome to their world?

And what do you whites tell blacks who tell you they’ve dealt with discrimination? You tell them to keep on looking. Nothing you can do about an individual hiring manager who may be prejudice. You’ve told them no excuses for decades.

But here you are making excuses.

They choose the diversity candidate to make up for your bias. Too many hiring managers have your way of thinking. Go work for one of them. If they don’t hire you what’s your excuse then?

This is an anonymous forum where everyone speaks their mind. So stay in your lane regarding what I choose to state. As far as your own racism and bigotry, I call it how I see it. If that bothers you, there is an ignore feature here that you can put to use.

Without laws in place to ensure equal treatment, you actually believe that there would be?

That in itself, is proof that you don't believe that what you claim is discrimination.

Statistics prove that there is no anti white discrimination.

It is what it is.

There is you, falsely spouting lies and smears against me, and white Americans in general.

Not in anyway am I supporting what you claim. I just don't agree with your chicken little, poor me victimhood.

If there were not laws to control the bigotry that those like you would turn your head to, only white males would advance. Which is what you would like to see.

I say that I want to see an end to anti-White discrimination, and you accuse me of wanting to discriminate against minorities.

You do that, because you know, on some level, that your position of supporting racist discrimination is completely indefensible, morally and ethically wrong, and is tearing this nation apart.

So, you have to lie.

There is no anti white discrimination. Understand? I'm not going to argue with you about it either. There is no evidence of it's existence , you had ample time to show it's existence and have not. So it doesn't happen.

You are better off arguing for the existence of unicorns.

So, all the talk about diversity and multiculturalism, and the billions spent on increasing minority representation in this and that field and schools and employment and ect ect ect,

that's all window dressing by mastermind evul white racists behind the scene?

Hey, Seelys, see what this guy thinks of you?
The evil white racists behind the scenes faught against all these policies every step of the way.

Also consider this. A lot of CEOs who are looking for diversity hires actually agree with you. Do you think they like it? But the board of directors is telling him it looks bad that in a country as diverse as ours, every vp under you is a white male.

Like you he would love to continue the good old boys way of doing thing. Women and minorities object.

And every poor and middle class person should object even if you are a white male. It’s the rich who have the system rigged for themselves. The laws and rules are different for them. Just ask Jussie Smollett and aunt Becky.

Do you guys honestly believe George Bush or Donald Trump got into the schools they went to because they were smart? Wake up poor white trash. You’re being fucked and not by just liberal Hollywood types.

Our best and brightest aren’t getting the jobs. Not if all the CEOs and VPs are white men. Even I know that and I’m a white man

Own your psychosis Correll.

When you hire with the goal of diversity, by definition you are not hiring based on merit.

Seeing that obvious truth, is not crazy.

Being against discrimination against me and mine, is not crazy.

You are a racist bigot.
You’ll never get it

I get it. YOu think that the goal of fairness in OUTCOME, justifies discrimination against whites as a method to get there.

But for obvious reasons, you have trouble being honest about that.
You don’t realize the system is rigged in your favor currently. I know it’s hard to believe because you’re broke but consider the republicans you listen to are richer than ever. How come they don’t vote democratic?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Thanks.

In YOUR example, all the white guys that were hoping for a promotion were fucked before they even applied, regardless of their merit,

This does not make me the bad guy, and characterizing my opposition to racist discrimination as "crying" is not called for.

Question: The white guys that were fucked, did they ever get to know the reason they were fucked?
First of all, color had nothing to do with it. The job went to a woman. Do they know? Do you ever know why you didn’t get the job? Do you believe the reason they told you was the actual reason?

I know you believe when a black and white are competing for a job, you believe the white man should win 95% of the time. Of course you believe that because that’s the outcome we have currently and you say that number is closure.

Us white men are the bomb. We hold 95% of all the good jobs and deservedly. Only about 5% of women, Mexicans, Asians, blacks, Arabs have what it takes. Sorry the truth hurts. Isn’t that your position?

Thanks.

When you institute policy to hire with the goal of diversity, you are hiring based on getting more brown and black skin in the organization, based on skin color and not on merit.

This is discriminating against any qualified whites you are passing over in order to be more diverse.

YOu can't choose to discriminate in favor of someone without discriminating AGAINST someone else.

Stop it! There are too many companies with no black employees. And the companies who do have some black employees don’t have enough of them. Boo hoo some of us white guys might get turned down for a job. Welcome to their world?

And what do you whites tell blacks who tell you they’ve dealt with discrimination? You tell them to keep on looking. Nothing you can do about an individual hiring manager who may be prejudice. You’ve told them no excuses for decades.

They choose the diversity candidate to make up for your bias. Too many hiring managers have your way of thinking. Go work for one of them. If they don’t hire you what’s your excuse then?
There are literally ZERO companies owned by white people without black employees.

There are plenty of non-white companies that don’t have white employees though.

There are literally ZERO companies owned by white people without black employees.

Wrong.

STFU. This is the same old white racist gibberish repeated by republicans here every day.

So, outing racists is now considered ‘racist?’ The jig is up, it’s time for decent folks reject the Democrat Plantation.
I agree, Leo. When I was growing up, racism was so thick that I felt sorry for the black people who were denied equal opportunities everywhere, but the Democrats were the most racist people I ever met. My mother and her neighbor decided it was time to get me married off, so I spent one summer week with the neighbor's family who were going to Mississippi, and they planned a date for me. The day of the "date," all the boys in the community went to voter registration areas of Mississipi to scare black peope into not voting, which worked well in the past. My date was cancelled, and that brought it home to me that I did not want to be there among people who hated black people so bad they'd go out and harass and threaten them at the point of the voter registration campaign areas. I was outraged. When I got back home to Texas, every time I heard "the boys went to black town because a black man whistled at a white woman" it turned my stomach upside down. I was only 16 at the time, and I decided the Democrat party (always the organizers of trouble for blacks) would not ever be my party, but I was a little liberal, so when I turned 18 and could vote, I registered as an independent. That way I could vote for whomever I pleased was best for the job, and who believed equal pay for equal work. That "vacation" rang my justice bell, and just look at the Democrats now. They can't break with lying their asses off to win the next election, just as before. :47:
Democrats love blaming their sins on us.
Their excuse is they came up with this imaginary shift of crackers from the Democrat Party to the GOP.
There were a few that left the Democrat Party, but the voters never shifted. They're still voting Democrat.....thus they're still electing a bunch of compulsive-liars and racists.

STFU. This is the same old white racist gibberish repeated by republicans here every day.

So, outing racists is now considered ‘racist?’ The jig is up, it’s time for decent folks reject the Democrat Plantation.
I agree, Leo. When I was growing up, racism was so thick that I felt sorry for the black people who were denied equal opportunities everywhere, but the Democrats were the most racist people I ever met. My mother and her neighbor decided it was time to get me married off, so I spent one summer week with the neighbor's family who were going to Mississippi, and they planned a date for me. The day of the "date," all the boys in the community went to voter registration areas of Mississipi to scare black peope into not voting, which worked well in the past. My date was cancelled, and that brought it home to me that I did not want to be there among people who hated black people so bad they'd go out and harass and threaten them at the point of the voter registration campaign areas. I was outraged. When I got back home to Texas, every time I heard "the boys went to black town because a black man whistled at a white woman" it turned my stomach upside down. I was only 16 at the time, and I decided the Democrat party (always the organizers of trouble for blacks) would not ever be my party, but I was a little liberal, so when I turned 18 and could vote, I registered as an independent. That way I could vote for whomever I pleased was best for the job, and who believed equal pay for equal work. That "vacation" rang my justice bell, and just look at the Democrats now. They can't break with lying their asses off to win the next election, just as before. :47:
Their excuse is they came up with this imaginary shift of crackers from the Democrat Party to the GOP.
There were a few that left the Democrat Party, but the voters never shifted. They're still voting Democrat.....thus they're still electing a bunch of compulsive-liars and racists.

Wrong.

Thanks.

You just won’t acknowledge the bias that exists. White hiring managers hire people who remind them of themselves. They have a sort of good old boy network. Good people realize this is unfair and we are trying to change this unfair thing that white men are doing to the rest of America.

Let’s forget race for a second. We all know it sucks when someone who goes to college for marketing can’t find a marketing degree. We think it’s bullshit that companies only hire people with experience. Do you agree this happens and it sucks? How’s a guy gonna get any experience if no company will hire someone without experience?

Well white hiring managers have missed out on some great employees because the same negative feelings they have about someone with no experience they have about blacks.

You have a completely different problem. You already have a job and you feel like blacks and women are wrongfully getting jobs you deserve. You completely ignore you may have got the job you got in the first place over a Black who was more qualified than you because some white hiring manager thinks like you do. So to save the white race he only hires whites like you.

Most hiring managers are white. They must be smart if they got to where they are. Right? So how many of them are like you and worried about the white male?

I’d say that’s a lot of hiring managers fucking over black people.

You however don’t even want blacks or women to have a fair share of power. I can’t believe women vote republican. And I know why blacks dont

You talk about the bias that supposedly exists, in the same thread you have cited the massive campaign among managers and ceos to hire minorities.

I have hired people. I did not hire people that reminded me of me. I hired people that I thought could do the job.

All those managers, you talk of, have all been though the lib dominated indoctrination industry we call College. They all have HR departments that are terrified of discrimination lawsuits and all have programs to "encourage diversity".

You are contradicting your own earlier Appeals to Authority.

You keep saying shit about what I want, even though I never say anything remotely like that, and keep explaining to you that that is not my intent.

It is one thing to disagree with me no policy or interpretation of events. It is another to disagree with me, on what I am saying.

I'm the Authority on that, and when you try to tell me what I want, you are being bat shit crazy.

If diversity is your goal in hiring, by definition you are not hiring based on merit.
You said the other day that bad results don’t prove bias.

But then you’ll point to one person who happens to have the talent to become a surgeon, Ben carson, and say see you can do it too.

But many blacks do take school seriously and they aren’t seeing the results. What is that telling them? You say the outcomes don’t prove anything?

That was an excellent post, full of very serious questions, and I thank you for it.

First of all, I would never point to some one like Ben Carson and say that any random person has the potential to b that too.

For that kind of role model, I prefer my plumber. A man that lose his wife early in life, and had to raise his two sons while building a small business. I suspect after a couple of decades of that, that he might very well now, be a millionaire. If not, his sons will certainly have the capacity to do so, once they inherit. That's the American Dream, right there. The sons doing better than the father, thanks to his work and sacrifice.

School is not always the answer. Indeed, imo, we focus TOO much on higher education, when large percentages of our population are NOT able to benefit from it.

Th result is that not only do we not take their interests into consideration of national policy, but this focus has grown to the point that I am often ridiculed for even suggesting that we should.

Outcomes do not prove anything by themselves. YOu have to look at WHY the outcomes are, not just make assumptions.

Wrong.
Absolutely correct.
Most people who are in lower middle-class homes in the South still vote Democrat.
Same goes for the rust-belt.

Problem with Hillary was nobody liked her. So they either didn't vote or they voted for someone else.

Thanks.

1. I've never worked at a company that had no black employees.

2. If there is real evidence of discrimination, like a more qualified black candidate being passed over for a less qualified white guy, then by all means pursue it. But just assuming discrimination is not acceptable. Or at least, should NOT be acceptable.

3. "My way of thinking"? Wanting to hire based on merit and not skin color? That way needs "made up for"? I don't think so.

So, you have to lie.

There is no anti white discrimination. Understand? I'm not going to argue with you about it either. There is no evidence of it's existence , you had ample time to show it's existence and have not. So it doesn't happen.

You are better off arguing for the existence of unicorns.

So, all the talk about diversity and multiculturalism, and the billions spent on increasing minority representation in this and that field and schools and employment and ect ect ect,

that's all window dressing by mastermind evul white racists behind the scene?

Hey, Seelys, see what this guy thinks of you?
The evil white racists behind the scenes faught against all these policies every step of the way.

And yet, those policies and programs are, and have been for quite some time, the norm.

Don't kid yourself. Katsteve is denying that those policies and programs, and your support, have done ANYTHING. He is dismissing you and yours and all you have done.

He lumps you in with me, and when he and his are in charge, you will be treated accordingly.

Hell, we see it already, as good little white libs are being pushed to the side, for not being diverse or left enough.

THat is your future. More and more of that.

Also consider this. A lot of CEOs who are looking for diversity hires actually agree with you. Do you think they like it? But the board of directors is telling him it looks bad that in a country as diverse as ours, every vp under you is a white male.

I've seen no evidence of that in my work history. At every turn, the word from above was conform to the Diversity/Multicultural shit or be thrown to the wolves.

And every poor and middle class person should object even if you are a white male. It’s the rich who have the system rigged for themselves. The laws and rules are different for them. Just ask Jussie Smollett and aunt Becky.

Object by supporting additional rules designed to fuck us? That is what you are asking for. That is what I am objecting to.

You are supporting the idea of NOT hiring people because they have white skin. THat is supposed to HELP us somehow?

Give me a break.

Do you guys honestly believe George Bush or Donald Trump got into the schools they went to because they were smart? Wake up poor white trash. You’re being fucked and not by just liberal Hollywood types.

First of all, poor does not mean trash. That you think it does, at least with whites, is nothing but pure racism on your part.

Second of all, the Legacy system seems to be connected to the massive endowments that so many of these schools have, that lead to widespread scholarships for the poor. I worry that trying to fix that would end those scholarships, while the rich would just find another way to look out for their own. I don't really feel "fucked" by that.

Now the effective sat bonus that minority students get for having black or brown skin and the minus the poor and/o rural whites get from lib admission officers? That is just a fucking without even a reach around.

Our best and brightest aren’t getting the jobs. Not if all the CEOs and VPs are white men. Even I know that and I’m a white man

Is your brother a racist? Cause he seemed to have a problem finding a qualified minority candidate. Maybe the problem is something that happens well before the candidates walk into the interviews.

First of all, color had nothing to do with it. The job went to a woman. Do they know? Do you ever know why you didn’t get the job? Do you believe the reason they told you was the actual reason?

I know you believe when a black and white are competing for a job, you believe the white man should win 95% of the time. Of course you believe that because that’s the outcome we have currently and you say that number is closure.

Us white men are the bomb. We hold 95% of all the good jobs and deservedly. Only about 5% of women, Mexicans, Asians, blacks, Arabs have what it takes. Sorry the truth hurts. Isn’t that your position?

You really need to stop assigning me beliefs. You are Terrible at guessing what I believe.

My point stands. The white men who wanted that VP slot, never had a chance, because they were white men. That is discrimination.

YOu keep citing the outcome, and assuming discrimination.

That is all you have, it seems. Even though your personal observation on this issue, contradicts your assumption.

Wrong.

Maybe in some New England town with 97% white, or some family based business.

But otherwise, he is mostly correct, based on everything I have seen either as an employee, or even as a customer.

That's a lie. I went to a trade show in Chicago and every manufacturing exhibitor there was white. My company for 3.5 years didn't have one black. Today we have 1.

And are we talking about companies with over 100 employees or under? Most of what we are talking about here are companies with over 100 employees. Blacks are far too under represented in companies with over 100 employees. And I bet the numbers are even worse for companies under 100 employees because the racist small business owners don't hire darkies.

Forum List

Back