Democrat Racism

If black people can think that former hippie boomers and their pacifist millennial children are out to get them then there is absolutely nothing “insane” about thinking that there are plenty of evil black people who are never called out or restricted in any way who would not think twice about harming my family.

There is nothing evil about me.
Yea you are a little evil. I'm sure your priest wouldn't condone your talk would he?
I don’t have a priest. I am not religious.

I am sure your priest would get a kick out of your “white devil” bullshit though.

Advocating for the rights of white people is not evil.

Whites have rights. So what exactly are you advocating for?
The right to organize. The right and freedom of disassociation. The right for indigenous Europeans to control their own nations. The right to representation in the government.

The right to organize. You mean like Black Lives Matter?

Indigenous Europeans? What a nice way to say a racist thing. I love how you guys have cleaned up your hate speech.

He needs to move to Europe and live with the indigenous Europeans. Because Europeans are not indigenous to this country, Canada, South America, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa.

There is no anti white discrimination. Understand? I'm not going to argue with you about it either. There is no evidence of it's existence , you had ample time to show it's existence and have not. So it doesn't happen.

You are better off arguing for the existence of unicorns.

So, all the talk about diversity and multiculturalism, and the billions spent on increasing minority representation in this and that field and schools and employment and ect ect ect,

that's all window dressing by mastermind evul white racists behind the scene?

Hey, Seelys, see what this guy thinks of you?
The evil white racists behind the scenes faught against all these policies every step of the way.

And yet, those policies and programs are, and have been for quite some time, the norm.

Don't kid yourself. Katsteve is denying that those policies and programs, and your support, have done ANYTHING. He is dismissing you and yours and all you have done.

He lumps you in with me, and when he and his are in charge, you will be treated accordingly.

Hell, we see it already, as good little white libs are being pushed to the side, for not being diverse or left enough.

THat is your future. More and more of that.

Also consider this. A lot of CEOs who are looking for diversity hires actually agree with you. Do you think they like it? But the board of directors is telling him it looks bad that in a country as diverse as ours, every vp under you is a white male.

I've seen no evidence of that in my work history. At every turn, the word from above was conform to the Diversity/Multicultural shit or be thrown to the wolves.

And every poor and middle class person should object even if you are a white male. It’s the rich who have the system rigged for themselves. The laws and rules are different for them. Just ask Jussie Smollett and aunt Becky.

Object by supporting additional rules designed to fuck us? That is what you are asking for. That is what I am objecting to.

You are supporting the idea of NOT hiring people because they have white skin. THat is supposed to HELP us somehow?

Give me a break.

Do you guys honestly believe George Bush or Donald Trump got into the schools they went to because they were smart? Wake up poor white trash. You’re being fucked and not by just liberal Hollywood types.

First of all, poor does not mean trash. That you think it does, at least with whites, is nothing but pure racism on your part.

Second of all, the Legacy system seems to be connected to the massive endowments that so many of these schools have, that lead to widespread scholarships for the poor. I worry that trying to fix that would end those scholarships, while the rich would just find another way to look out for their own. I don't really feel "fucked" by that.

Now the effective sat bonus that minority students get for having black or brown skin and the minus the poor and/o rural whites get from lib admission officers? That is just a fucking without even a reach around.

Our best and brightest aren’t getting the jobs. Not if all the CEOs and VPs are white men. Even I know that and I’m a white man

Is your brother a racist? Cause he seemed to have a problem finding a qualified minority candidate. Maybe the problem is something that happens well before the candidates walk into the interviews.

Actually, I don't "lump you" with Sealy nor any other person here.

Just because he chooses to vote and believe a certain way, that does not affect me. I don't owe him or anyone anything for their choices.

And by the same token, I have zero regard for someone who likely has more of a chance for advancing and chooses to view themselves as a victim.

So don't try to use me to gain the empathy of Sealy.

That's not very manly at all.

Even though I'm a white male I don't think this good old boy network benefits me either. I think a fair system would benefit me better than the status quo where rich people send their kids to Harvard or Yale (GW BUSH) and that fucking retard ends up running the country.

Look at the state of the middle class. Look at our national debt. Look at the gap between the rich and poor. Does it seem like the current system is working for white male Americans? It's not. And the rich have convinced Correll it's blacks who have screwed them over.

And no correll I'm not worried one day blacks are going to run everything and then discriminate against me like we did them. I think one day black men will make up about 15% of the fortune 500 ceo's. And if he's hiring inferior workers I'm sure his profits will suffer. If they don't suffer then maybe you were wrong about you being the most qualified.

That must be it. You know you aren't the most qualified and you are worried fairness will fuck you.

I keep saying liberals, and you keep lying about what I say.

That you have to lie about what I say, should be a red flag to you, that you are misrepresenting what I say.

Stop it! There are too many companies with no black employees. And the companies who do have some black employees don’t have enough of them. Boo hoo some of us white guys might get turned down for a job. Welcome to their world?

And what do you whites tell blacks who tell you they’ve dealt with discrimination? You tell them to keep on looking. Nothing you can do about an individual hiring manager who may be prejudice. You’ve told them no excuses for decades.

But here you are making excuses.

They choose the diversity candidate to make up for your bias. Too many hiring managers have your way of thinking. Go work for one of them. If they don’t hire you what’s your excuse then?
There are literally ZERO companies owned by white people without black employees.

There are plenty of non-white companies that don’t have white employees though.

Wrong.

Maybe in some New England town with 97% white, or some family based business.

But otherwise, he is mostly correct, based on everything I have seen either as an employee, or even as a customer.

I have had the privilege of working at a business hotel. I saw all the white collar people coming in. They were all white men. Now you may be able to go back to the home office and show me how they hired some administrative blacks or janitor blacks or maybe one or two blacks but mostly these companies are 97% white.

Don't give us that shit "from the experiences I have had as an employee". How many companies have you worked for?

Now when I go to a trade show with thousands of exhibitors and attendees and I see all white people, there's a problem. Only the people who work at the convention center are black. Security, janitors, maids, people who work the toll booth.... Blacks are still being treated like 2nd class citizens if you ask me. From my perspective that is.

While that does not match what your world view would reveal.

If half the managers are supposedly racist, but the OTHER half are signed on to diversity and equality and such shit, you would expect that at least half the companies would be following the plan of hiring all the minorities so at least a solid Third would be there.

Sounds like some other factor must be the cause of the discrepancy you see.

Do you remember the other day I asked you if you agreed that it sucks that companies don't hire people without experience? This happens to white guys too. How do you break into marketing with your marketing degree if you have no experience?

So it is true it's a lot easier to find qualified white dudes with experience than it is to find a black with experience.

But remember my brother was never a VP before they gave him the job. And the woman who took over for him doesn't have any experience either. This is where they have to take a chance on more blacks and women. They have to stop thinking the woman is going to quit once she has a family and they have to stop thinking the black is lazy and stupid.

And one more thing. You cry because of AA and the results haven't hardly affected you at all. The fact is very few women and black CEO's. Now imagine if in a year from now 25% of CEO's are blacks or women. You will absolutely lose your shit. You can't even stand it that less than 5% of CEO's are black. That's too high you say. So imagine if it were 25%

I say that I want to see an end to anti-White discrimination, and you accuse me of wanting to discriminate against minorities.

You do that, because you know, on some level, that your position of supporting racist discrimination is completely indefensible, morally and ethically wrong, and is tearing this nation apart.

So, you have to lie.

Nope. I have no need to lie. I was around when this nation endorsed laws which mandated deference to even the most marginal of white males.

Without such laws in place, egotistical, arrogant individuals like you would not believe in fairness to others.

Congratulations on living to be so old.

That being said, I do not remember any of that. I have never in my life had any mandated deference, and thus do not miss it, nor want it.

All I want is equality.

That you have to lie about what I want, and insult me, to "justify" your lies, is you being a racist prick.

What you refer to as discrimination is in fact in place to ensure that past discrimination does not happen again.

I'm will aware of the stated reason for the discrimination you support.

Your issue is that you see, ANY positive gain by ANY minority(especially blacks) or even ANY female, as discrimination against white males.

Incorrect.

And the nation is not being "torn apart". And there is NO ANTI WHITE DISCRIMINATION.

A solid quarter of the nation is being told, that the other half of the nation is out to "get them".

That sets that quarter of the nation against that other half.

That pisses off the other half, that knows that is bullshit.

Trust me. We are really done with being blamed for shit that we have or had nothing to do with.

Your "commander in cheeto" is making America great again and is coming to your rescue.....isn't he?

ROFLMAO.

Trump barely touched on this issue. He has made no promises about reversing any of this shit. What the fuck are you talking about?

"What the fuck am I talking about". I guess you an issue remembering your own statements. It is you who has stated before that "Trump is acting in the interests of those like you"...or something to that effect.

So stop playing stupid

"A section of the nation, is being told that another section of the country is out to get them"?!

You are either fucking crazy, or the belief that you are being victimized is at odds with your own racist alter ego.

As far as the rest of your delusional nosense, it's good for nothing but a laugh.

Trump ran on the issues on Trade and Immigration and to some extent he seems to be governing in the interests of "those like me" on those and many other policies issues.

But, he did not run on reversing AA, and the like, nor has he done much on that front.

D'uh.

Well. You implied, "Your interests". The most major one appears to be the perpetual victimization of you "poor white males", in favor of minorities.

Specifically blacks.

"Duh" is right.

I never implied that Trump was or is addressing this particular issue.

Your insulting and dismissive spin is dismissed. Try to be less of an ass.

There are literally ZERO companies owned by white people without black employees.

Wrong.

But otherwise, he is mostly correct, based on everything I have seen either as an employee, or even as a customer.

I have had the privilege of working at a business hotel. I saw all the white collar people coming in. They were all white men. Now you may be able to go back to the home office and show me how they hired some administrative blacks or janitor blacks or maybe one or two blacks but mostly these companies are 97% white.

Don't give us that shit "from the experiences I have had as an employee". How many companies have you worked for?

Now when I go to a trade show with thousands of exhibitors and attendees and I see all white people, there's a problem. Only the people who work at the convention center are black. Security, janitors, maids, people who work the toll booth.... Blacks are still being treated like 2nd class citizens if you ask me. From my perspective that is.

If half the managers are supposedly racist, but the OTHER half are signed on to diversity and equality and such shit, you would expect that at least half the companies would be following the plan of hiring all the minorities so at least a solid Third would be there.

Do you remember the other day I asked you if you agreed that it sucks that companies don't hire people without experience? This happens to white guys too. How do you break into marketing with your marketing degree if you have no experience?

So it is true it's a lot easier to find qualified white dudes with experience than it is to find a black with experience.

But remember my brother was never a VP before they gave him the job. And the woman who took over for him doesn't have any experience either. This is where they have to take a chance on more blacks and women. They have to stop thinking the woman is going to quit once she has a family and they have to stop thinking the black is lazy and stupid.

And one more thing. You cry because of AA and the results haven't hardly affected you at all. The fact is very few women and black CEO's. Now imagine if in a year from now 25% of CEO's are blacks or women. You will absolutely lose your shit. You can't even stand it that less than 5% of CEO's are black. That's too high you say. So imagine if it were 25%

1. Thank you for admitting that it is easier to find qualified white guys than qualified minorities. Now consider that you are now asking for different standards of treatment for candidates based on their skin color and gender, with white males being judged more harshly.

2. You assume that this has not effected me. I asked you if the white vp candidates were told that they were never even in the running because of their skin color and gender. You did not answer. Will you answer that now?

3. Your prediction about assumptions about my reactions to more minorities ceos' is so divorced from the reality of my position that it does not merit a response. Please try some other hypothetical, or perhaps you could ask a question about what I think or feel.

Stop it! There are too many companies with no black employees. And the companies who do have some black employees don’t have enough of them. Boo hoo some of us white guys might get turned down for a job. Welcome to their world?

And what do you whites tell blacks who tell you they’ve dealt with discrimination? You tell them to keep on looking. Nothing you can do about an individual hiring manager who may be prejudice. You’ve told them no excuses for decades.

But here you are making excuses.

They choose the diversity candidate to make up for your bias. Too many hiring managers have your way of thinking. Go work for one of them. If they don’t hire you what’s your excuse then?

Wrong.

I don't know. We/I have made a lot of good points. Each one goes over your head. Why don't you tell us why blacks and women hardly exist at the CEO and VP level. Wait, we already know. You don't think there are any that are qualified.

White Men rule right?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

1. Thank you for admitting that it is easier to find qualified white guys than qualified minorities. Now consider that you are now asking for different standards of treatment for candidates based on their skin color and gender, with white males being judged more harshly.

2. You assume that this has not effected me. I asked you if the white vp candidates were told that they were never even in the running because of their skin color and gender. You did not answer. Will you answer that now?

3. Your prediction about assumptions about my reactions to more minorities ceos' is so divorced from the reality of my position that it does not merit a response. Please try some other hypothetical, or perhaps you could ask a question about what I think or feel.

1. Yea it's easier to find qualified whites because 95% of the VP's in all the fortune 500's are white. And most all of the mid level management is male and white. And most all of the people who get hired are white males. This has to stop on all levels.

2. The white candidates were in the running. My brother and the recruiter kept bringing the white male CEO white men's resume's and he said, "what part of find me a diversity candidate didn't you understand". Because every person on the guys team is a white male.

3. What do you think?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Wrong.

I don't know. We/I have made a lot of good points. Each one goes over your head. Why don't you tell us why blacks and women hardly exist at the CEO and VP level. Wait, we already know. You don't think there are any that are qualified.

White Men rule right?

1. Thanks for not addressing how your world view does not match what your observed.

2. I'm not the one arguing for different standards for different people based on race and gender. THat is you.

3. I can think of at least two other factors off the top of my head, but you obvious are not prepared for serious discussion.

4. Nothing I have said, can reasonable be interpreted as "White men rule". That is your invention and I respectfully decline your invitation to tandem play with it.

Nope. I have no need to lie. I was around when this nation endorsed laws which mandated deference to even the most marginal of white males.

Without such laws in place, egotistical, arrogant individuals like you would not believe in fairness to others.

That being said, I do not remember any of that. I have never in my life had any mandated deference, and thus do not miss it, nor want it.

All I want is equality.

That you have to lie about what I want, and insult me, to "justify" your lies, is you being a racist prick.

What you refer to as discrimination is in fact in place to ensure that past discrimination does not happen again.

Your issue is that you see, ANY positive gain by ANY minority(especially blacks) or even ANY female, as discrimination against white males.

Incorrect.

And the nation is not being "torn apart". And there is NO ANTI WHITE DISCRIMINATION.

A solid quarter of the nation is being told, that the other half of the nation is out to "get them".

Trust me. We are really done with being blamed for shit that we have or had nothing to do with.

Your "commander in cheeto" is making America great again and is coming to your rescue.....isn't he?

ROFLMAO.

Trump barely touched on this issue. He has made no promises about reversing any of this shit. What the fuck are you talking about?

"What the fuck am I talking about". I guess you an issue remembering your own statements. It is you who has stated before that "Trump is acting in the interests of those like you"...or something to that effect.

So stop playing stupid

"A section of the nation, is being told that another section of the country is out to get them"?!

You are either fucking crazy, or the belief that you are being victimized is at odds with your own racist alter ego.

As far as the rest of your delusional nosense, it's good for nothing but a laugh.

Now here is something for you to ponder

In light of this data, you might expect that in organizations where women and minorities are at the top, they’ll try to help others like them climb the organizational ladder. Yet, this popular belief is not supported by data. In fact, research suggests, it is women and nonwhites themselves who often impede the advancement of their own peers. They do not advocate for them when positions come open or there is an opportunity for a promotion, and they do not provide the mentorship and support that everybody needs to navigate their careers successfully.

Scholars from a wide range of disciplines – from management to psychology and economics – have examined why this is the case.

Another Reason Top Managers Are Disproportionally White Men

I have seen that happen as well.

Obama did this too. He should have appointed a lot more blacks but he didn't want to seem like he was playing favoritism so he didn't. He should have. Especially judges.

All I want is equality.

Incorrect.

ROFLMAO.

So stop playing stupid

In light of this data, you might expect that in organizations where women and minorities are at the top, they’ll try to help others like them climb the organizational ladder. Yet, this popular belief is not supported by data. In fact, research suggests, it is women and nonwhites themselves who often impede the advancement of their own peers. They do not advocate for them when positions come open or there is an opportunity for a promotion, and they do not provide the mentorship and support that everybody needs to navigate their careers successfully.

Scholars from a wide range of disciplines – from management to psychology and economics – have examined why this is the case.

Obama did this too. He should have appointed a lot more blacks but he didn't want to seem like he was playing favoritism so he didn't. He should have. Especially judges.

Why is this funny Correll? Obama purposely didn't go out of his way for the black community because he didn't want to seem like he was showing them favoritism. Instead he pushed for policies that would help all poor people not just blacks.

I'm not kidding. If I were him I would have appointed an all black cabinet and nothing but black judges. Why not? Isn't that what Republicans do? Oh sure we would now and again appoint a white Ben Carson or white Betsy Devos but only a few tokens.

So, all the talk about diversity and multiculturalism, and the billions spent on increasing minority representation in this and that field and schools and employment and ect ect ect,

that's all window dressing by mastermind evul white racists behind the scene?

Hey, Seelys, see what this guy thinks of you?
The evil white racists behind the scenes faught against all these policies every step of the way.

And yet, those policies and programs are, and have been for quite some time, the norm.

Don't kid yourself. Katsteve is denying that those policies and programs, and your support, have done ANYTHING. He is dismissing you and yours and all you have done.

He lumps you in with me, and when he and his are in charge, you will be treated accordingly.

Hell, we see it already, as good little white libs are being pushed to the side, for not being diverse or left enough.

Also consider this. A lot of CEOs who are looking for diversity hires actually agree with you. Do you think they like it? But the board of directors is telling him it looks bad that in a country as diverse as ours, every vp under you is a white male.

I've seen no evidence of that in my work history. At every turn, the word from above was conform to the Diversity/Multicultural shit or be thrown to the wolves.

And every poor and middle class person should object even if you are a white male. It’s the rich who have the system rigged for themselves. The laws and rules are different for them. Just ask Jussie Smollett and aunt Becky.

Object by supporting additional rules designed to fuck us? That is what you are asking for. That is what I am objecting to.

You are supporting the idea of NOT hiring people because they have white skin. THat is supposed to HELP us somehow?

Give me a break.

Do you guys honestly believe George Bush or Donald Trump got into the schools they went to because they were smart? Wake up poor white trash. You’re being fucked and not by just liberal Hollywood types.

First of all, poor does not mean trash. That you think it does, at least with whites, is nothing but pure racism on your part.

Second of all, the Legacy system seems to be connected to the massive endowments that so many of these schools have, that lead to widespread scholarships for the poor. I worry that trying to fix that would end those scholarships, while the rich would just find another way to look out for their own. I don't really feel "fucked" by that.

Now the effective sat bonus that minority students get for having black or brown skin and the minus the poor and/o rural whites get from lib admission officers? That is just a fucking without even a reach around.

Our best and brightest aren’t getting the jobs. Not if all the CEOs and VPs are white men. Even I know that and I’m a white man

Is your brother a racist? Cause he seemed to have a problem finding a qualified minority candidate. Maybe the problem is something that happens well before the candidates walk into the interviews.

Just because he chooses to vote and believe a certain way, that does not affect me. I don't owe him or anyone anything for their choices.

And by the same token, I have zero regard for someone who likely has more of a chance for advancing and chooses to view themselves as a victim.

Even though I'm a white male I don't think this good old boy network benefits me either. I think a fair system would benefit me better than the status quo where rich people send their kids to Harvard or Yale (GW BUSH) and that fucking retard ends up running the country.

Look at the state of the middle class. Look at our national debt. Look at the gap between the rich and poor. Does it seem like the current system is working for white male Americans? It's not. And the rich have convinced Correll it's blacks who have screwed them over.

And no correll I'm not worried one day blacks are going to run everything and then discriminate against me like we did them. I think one day black men will make up about 15% of the fortune 500 ceo's. And if he's hiring inferior workers I'm sure his profits will suffer. If they don't suffer then maybe you were wrong about you being the most qualified.

That must be it. You know you aren't the most qualified and you are worried fairness will fuck you.

That you have to lie about what I say, should be a red flag to you, that you are misrepresenting what I say.

Yea just like you guys say, "the most dangerous cities in America are run by Democrats/Liberals" We know you mean blacks.

1. Yea it's easier to find qualified whites because 95% of the VP's in all the fortune 500's are white. And most all of the mid level management is male and white. And most all of the people who get hired are white males. This has to stop on all levels.

2. The white candidates were in the running. My brother and the recruiter kept bringing the white male CEO white men's resume's and he said, "what part of find me a diversity candidate didn't you understand". Because every person on the guys team is a white male.

3. What do you think?

1. And you are willing to support different standards based on race and gender. Got it.

2. It actually sounds like they were NOT in the running, considering that the ceo dismissed them out of hand based on their race and gender. I repeat my question. Were they ever told why they were not even considered for the position? HInt: We both know that answer is no, so just say it.

3. Well, for one, I doubt your numbers. For another, I wonder about the education gap impacting it. and Thirdly I wonder about the old self fulfilling prophecy possibility, ie you tell generations of black kids that they will never rise to ceo, and those with ambition, seek other routes to wealth and power, like politics.

All I want is equality.

Incorrect.

So stop playing stupid

All I want is equality.

Incorrect.

So stop playing stupid

Why is this funny Correll? Obama purposely didn't go out of his way for the black community because he didn't want to seem like he was showing them favoritism. Instead he pushed for policies that would help all poor people not just blacks.

I'm not kidding. If I were him I would have appointed an all black cabinet and nothing but black judges. Why not? Isn't that what Republicans do? Oh sure we would now and again appoint a white Ben Carson or white Betsy Devos but only a few tokens.

Obama did not go out of his way to help blacks, because liberals never help blacks. They like them just where they are, feeling they need big government to help them.

Obama was slightly black on the outside. He was Red all the way though.

Yea just like you guys say, "the most dangerous cities in America are run by Democrats/Liberals" We know you mean blacks.

Who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally ill, VIOLENT, SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL teen and adult "gang-bangers and thugs" the late social activist Ms. Sandra Bland correctly asserts are unnecessarily causing COMMUNITY FEAR and VIOLENCE, as well as TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers or family relatives of African descent?

(*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

POVERTY toya graham .jpg

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E_Michael_Singleton.jpg

WAKA FLOCKA DEBRA ANTNEY_2.jpg

Peace.

Give me a break.

1. The topic is AA and it's various ilk. The people supporting the programs and implementing them, are more likely to be white lefties than blacks. When I said, liberals, I mean LIBERALS.

2. And let's not get derailed with your bringing up other issues.

This is what it's like talking to you conservatives.

A congressional hearing on hate crimes and the rise of white nationalism was derailed by conservatives questioning whether white supremacy exists today at all, with some urging the committee to focus instead on “all hate speech.”

Instead, the floor was repeatedly given to conservative witness Candace Owens, a Trump-supporting Infowars and Fox News contributor who recently said Hitler would have been fine if he had simply remained a nationalist in Germany. The focus of the meeting quickly shifted from the rising death toll in the name of white supremacy to Owens’ main talking point: that discussing white nationalism at all is a Democratic ploy to win elections.

Owens’ talking point gave Republicans on the committee an avenue of deflection ― a way of implying that Democrats are instead unfairly targeting conservative voices. One after another, Republicans bit on Owens’ prompt, and one after the other, they proved they didn’t come to talk about the rise in white nationalism at all.

Instead, they victimized themselves. Rep. Louis Gohmert (R-Texas) asked a Facebook representative why the platform is so hard on “my friends, Diamond and Silk,” referring to the pro-Trump social media stars. Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.) complained Democrats showed hostility by listing Owens as a “conservative".

“It isn’t that there isn’t hate speech, it’s that we need to condemn all hate speech,” he said, to which Owens responded, “I agree.”

These exchanges turned into an argument over whether white supremacy exists and whether Owens plays a part in its proliferation, despite being a black woman. When Rep. Ted Lieu (D-Calif.) was given the floor, he used his phone to play back Owens’ quote about Hitler becoming too global, which she said in February in front of members of conservative advocacy group Turning Point USA, of which she is the communications director.

upload_2019-4-9_16-49-3.png

Who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally ill, VIOLENT, SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL teen and adult "gang-bangers and thugs" the late social activist Ms. Sandra Bland correctly asserts are unnecessarily causing COMMUNITY FEAR and VIOLENCE, as well as TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers or family relatives of African descent?

(*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

Peace.

My buddy at work is a millionaire. His son was an honor student and star athlete. White kid. Had everything going for him. So why did he hang himself?

I live in condos. About 4 white guys have killed themselves for various reasons over the past 19 years. What is going on?

And why are so many white men going on shooting rampages?

A congressional hearing on hate crimes and the rise of white nationalism was derailed by conservatives questioning whether white supremacy exists today at all, with some urging the committee to focus instead on “all hate speech.”

Instead, the floor was repeatedly given to conservative witness Candace Owens, a Trump-supporting Infowars and Fox News contributor who recently said Hitler would have been fine if he had simply remained a nationalist in Germany. The focus of the meeting quickly shifted from the rising death toll in the name of white supremacy to Owens’ main talking point: that discussing white nationalism at all is a Democratic ploy to win elections.

Owens’ talking point gave Republicans on the committee an avenue of deflection ― a way of implying that Democrats are instead unfairly targeting conservative voices. One after another, Republicans bit on Owens’ prompt, and one after the other, they proved they didn’t come to talk about the rise in white nationalism at all.

Instead, they victimized themselves. Rep. Louis Gohmert (R-Texas) asked a Facebook representative why the platform is so hard on “my friends, Diamond and Silk,” referring to the pro-Trump social media stars. Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.) complained Democrats showed hostility by listing Owens as a “conservative".

“It isn’t that there isn’t hate speech, it’s that we need to condemn all hate speech,” he said, to which Owens responded, “I agree.”

These exchanges turned into an argument over whether white supremacy exists and whether Owens plays a part in its proliferation, despite being a black woman. When Rep. Ted Lieu (D-Calif.) was given the floor, he used his phone to play back Owens’ quote about Hitler becoming too global, which she said in February in front of members of conservative advocacy group Turning Point USA, of which she is the communications director.

View attachment 254943

I have seen a lot of liberals claiming that "White nationalism" is on the rise.

I have seen no numbers supporting this, other than a very soft rise in the number of "Groups", which could just as easily be the same small number of basement dwellers talking more easily online.

It is a completely reasonable concern that any attempt to focus on this, is nothing but a political ploy from the left, trying to terrorize minorities into turning out, and to rile up liberals.

Peace.

My buddy at work is a millionaire. His son was an honor student and star athlete. White kid. Had everything going for him. So why did he hang himself?

I live in condos. About 4 white guys have killed themselves for various reasons over the past 19 years. What is going on?

sealybobo, I asked you who is raising HATEFUL angry homicidal, suicidal minded black Americans....and you reply writing about some BS that has nothing to do with the question I posed to you.

How is discussing white complected Americans helping improving the QOL for black or brown complected Americans?

Apparently you don't wish to critically examine issues...instead you CHOOSE TO HATE!

"Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates" By Jazelle Hunt, BlackVoiceNews.com

Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates

Jazelle Hunt, a Washington correspondent for the National Newspaper Publishers Association News Service, recently completed week-long training at the University of Southern California as one of 14 journalists awarded a 2014 National Health Fellowship.

THUGLIFE Public Service Announcement.jpg

Peace.

View attachment 254943

She is an opportunist. Her time will come to be cast aside one day like every tool who outlives their usefulness.

Peace.

Because white people are oppressed dumbass.

Forum List

Back