Democrat Racism

We're thinking the same thing white men with girlfriends think when their dick is hard.

I was married to a white woman who had a child with a white man when they were teenagers. The man never worked and he beat this woman until she ran away. The boy was less than 1 years old and still today he has never seen his father. He's 31 years old.

And he is not the only white man who has done this. Whites do the same thing. So again, stop trying to lecture us about things your white asses never do.

Stupidity is not relegated to skin color.
Let’s flip the script for a second. Im2. Please look at one poor white community in America with high crime. What is it america should do for those people? Is it 100% Americans fault those people are dirt poor? What advice would you give the people who complain about how the system is unfair?

We will probably never have to deal with what your people dealt with. But remember I agree the system is rigged against you so any advice I give is to try to help you overcome that. So don’t have kids you won’t raise. How many blacks in poverty have kids they aren’t raising right?

And yes, poor whites do it too. That doesn’t make it right and it’s probably why they’re stuck in poverty too. And chances are they didn’t take school seriously too.

And the government isn’t doing anything for their poor communities either.

Why? Because 80% of the poor don’t vote.

A hell of a lot of blacks don’t vote. So what politician is going to give a fuck about them?

You were shown that the whitebread claim of having kids you can't raise is a bullshit meritless claim. Blacks not voting is not the problem as a hell of a lot of whites don't vote either. Opinions are like assholes sealy, you have not done the work necessary to understand my position. And drop the you need to be grateful to me because I agree with you shit. You have no advice to give me. We blacks know how to fight the system politically. What you have consistently failed to understand is that the issue for blacks today is economic equity.

There are lots of poor white americans who suffer from income inequality too. This is probably what Bill Cosby meant by pull yourselves up by your bootstraps. Or what that black woman meant when she said the black community has victim mentality. They are sick of all the excuses from the black community because they know there isn’t much blacks can do about whites discriminating against blacks when so many blacks in the poor communities feed into the stereotypes by having kids you won’t raise, don’t speak well, pull your pants down low and don’t take school seriously.

When we look in poor communities black or white we see them doing things that aren’t helping themselves.

Serious question. Do you really look at poor white communities and not have any advice you could give them?

He won't listen, because you have white skin.
I think im2 is a very intelligent man. I think he is more right than you are when it comes to racism. But, he reminds me of the jews when you tell them they aren’t right sometimes when they fuck with the Palestinians. You will never get a Jew to admit they are wrong about anything they do when it comes to that. They steal the Palestinians land, treat them like 2nd class citizens, etc. Now I’m not saying the Jews are more wrong than the Palestinians but they won’t even admit 1% blame for the current situation. How can you talk to people like that.

Do you admit bias in the workplace is an issue? I’m not talking about affirmative action I’m talking about all the white hiring managers in america discriminating against blacks? If not then you are just as impossible as the Jews are.
IM2 is a racist idiot and only considered “intelligent” in clown world.
That’s not true. I completely get what he’s saying. You don’t because you are a racist idiot. He may not be 100% right but you aren’t even 25% right.

You were shown that the whitebread claim of having kids you can't raise is a bullshit meritless claim. Blacks not voting is not the problem as a hell of a lot of whites don't vote either. Opinions are like assholes sealy, you have not done the work necessary to understand my position. And drop the you need to be grateful to me because I agree with you shit. You have no advice to give me. We blacks know how to fight the system politically. What you have consistently failed to understand is that the issue for blacks today is economic equity.

There are lots of poor white americans who suffer from income inequality too. This is probably what Bill Cosby meant by pull yourselves up by your bootstraps. Or what that black woman meant when she said the black community has victim mentality. They are sick of all the excuses from the black community because they know there isn’t much blacks can do about whites discriminating against blacks when so many blacks in the poor communities feed into the stereotypes by having kids you won’t raise, don’t speak well, pull your pants down low and don’t take school seriously.

When we look in poor communities black or white we see them doing things that aren’t helping themselves.

Serious question. Do you really look at poor white communities and not have any advice you could give them?

I think im2 is a very intelligent man. I think he is more right than you are when it comes to racism. But, he reminds me of the jews when you tell them they aren’t right sometimes when they fuck with the Palestinians. You will never get a Jew to admit they are wrong about anything they do when it comes to that. They steal the Palestinians land, treat them like 2nd class citizens, etc. Now I’m not saying the Jews are more wrong than the Palestinians but they won’t even admit 1% blame for the current situation. How can you talk to people like that.

Do you admit bias in the workplace is an issue? I’m not talking about affirmative action I’m talking about all the white hiring managers in america discriminating against blacks? If not then you are just as impossible as the Jews are.
That’s not true. I completely get what he’s saying. You don’t because you are a racist idiot. He may not be 100% right but you aren’t even 25% right.
I am 100% right.

He is just a dumbass who can’t even type an original thought.

Every single post he makes is either a copy and paste from some batshit crazy racist in academia or a pathetic denial of reality with no attempt to justify it.

Both of you retards are the bottom of the barrel.

We will probably never have to deal with what your people dealt with. But remember I agree the system is rigged against you so any advice I give is to try to help you overcome that. So don’t have kids you won’t raise. How many blacks in poverty have kids they aren’t raising right?

And yes, poor whites do it too. That doesn’t make it right and it’s probably why they’re stuck in poverty too. And chances are they didn’t take school seriously too.

A hell of a lot of blacks don’t vote. So what politician is going to give a fuck about them?

Why don’t you show us you aren’t a one sided bigoted idiot who has empathy and an understanding for the other sides position?

Oh I forgot you’re 100% right and he’s 100% wrong. Can’t argue with someone like you or him.

I am 100% right.

He is just a dumbass who can’t even type an original thought.

Every single post he makes is either a copy and paste from some batshit crazy racist in academia or a pathetic denial of reality with no attempt to justify it.

Both of you retards are the bottom of the barrel.
I’m starting to see neither one of you is capable of intellectual honesty

We're thinking the same thing white men with girlfriends think when their dick is hard.

I was married to a white woman who had a child with a white man when they were teenagers. The man never worked and he beat this woman until she ran away. The boy was less than 1 years old and still today he has never seen his father. He's 31 years old.

And he is not the only white man who has done this. Whites do the same thing. So again, stop trying to lecture us about things your white asses never do.

Let’s flip the script for a second. Im2. Please look at one poor white community in America with high crime. What is it america should do for those people? Is it 100% Americans fault those people are dirt poor? What advice would you give the people who complain about how the system is unfair?
Poor white communities don’t have high crime.

IM2 doesn’t care about white people anyway.

You are 100% right. Idiot

Why don’t you show us you aren’t a one sided bigoted idiot who has empathy and an understanding for the other sides position?

Oh I forgot you’re 100% right and he’s 100% wrong. Can’t argue with someone like you or him.
I am 100% right because I don’t talk about things that I have no experience with or general knowledge of.

He is 100% wrong because he is an anti-white racist who denies that racism and oppression against white people exists and makes no effort to prove this.

The “other sides position” is that white people stop resisting our genocide. You can’t empathize with that if you are actually an intelligent person.

Ok, now this is something I can agree with you on. We all know the black communities are more dangerous. It’s black activists who tell us this is true. So yes, it annoys me when im2 says that’s not true.

White people commit all kinds of horrible crimes too he is right about that but there is a difference between poor black communities in Detroit compared to white metro Detroit. For example my grandmother lived in Detroit and everyone had bars on their windows and doors. No one in metro Detroit has bars on their windows.

Generally when we cons are quoting a black person, we are doing that because we believe that the black person in question, said something insightful.

You are welcome to challenge his or her point if you wish.

2be1y3.jpg

DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE? WHEN I PRETENDED THAT YOU COULD SERIOUSLY ADDRESS A POINT?

GOD I'M FUCKING HILARIOUS!
She not saying anything you guys haven’t already said and we’ve already explained why you are wrong so it doesn’t matter that you found one idiot black to repeat the shit you say.

But, a part of me does agree with her the black community does have victim mentality

And that part of you is wrong. You have not been black. And no matter what immigrant tale you have, Greeks are white. I get tired of reading the dumb fuck opinions of some of you whites in here. Every white here has benefitted from a system that provided whites preference and yet we have to hear your lectures on how we should do things. We should not depend on the government while every 4 years whites vote for the candidate that will give them more from the government.

We descend from people who worked long hours for nothing. We did the work, the white man got the money. And today the descendants of people too fucking lazy to work the free land they got are lecturing us about work.

We are victims of a system built and maintained on a group mentality of white racial superiority, and the very people who maintain this system tell us we need to stop thinking of ourselves as a group. The system was built and maintains advantages to whites based on skin color and those who benefit from it today tell us that we need to stop seeing each other as black or by race.

When will you white people shut the fuck up trying to tell us to do things your white asses have never done?

He is judging you by your skin color and dismissing what you say, because of it.

That is your future, in Minority Majority America.

Shut your mouth and get to the back of the line.

I asked him a good question. If he were to walk into a poor white community would he have any advice for those poor people on what they need to do to get out of poverty? Or is it entirely someone else’s fault.

Let me tell you how affirmative action works. I want to see your reaction to this. My brother had a black woman secretary when he worked at ford. She was horrible. Unprofessional, late, bad attitude, didn’t know the computer. I said why doesn’t ford fire her and he said affirmative action is not just for her it’s for her kids. If they fire her they ruin her life and her kids lives.

Besides they don’t want her to sue them. That’s another thing blacks do. They cry racism when racism has nothing to do with it.

I will agree with im2 until I don’t.

Thank you for sharing that example. There is a lot to unpack there.

1. Note that the was not a formal AA issue. Your brother was just doing it, out of the goodness of his heart, for the children. When I talk of generations of sacrifices by whites, this is part of what I am talking about.

2. Your brother was being racist, because he assumed that this woman could not do better, if not there, then somewhere else.

3. Your brother was not doing her any real favors. The woman knew that she was being given a pass for her behavior, because no one thought that she was capable of working to a level that would be expected of a white woman. That type of treatment is quite harmful, more so because the woman bought into it.

4. The unstated threat of suing, due to a normal justified firing. That is also part of what I mean when I say, "aa". This is not equality. This is a black woman having special PRIVILEGE, due to her skin color.

5. We need to stop this shit, immediately, and stop treating blacks like they are dim witted children. We are encouraging the worst behavior, and putting undue cost(s) on whites in the process.

Ok, now this is something I can agree with you on. We all know the black communities are more dangerous. It’s black activists who tell us this is true. So yes, it annoys me when im2 says that’s not true.

White people commit all kinds of horrible crimes too he is right about that but there is a difference between poor black communities in Detroit compared to white metro Detroit. For example my grandmother lived in Detroit and everyone had bars on their windows and doors. No one in metro Detroit has bars on their windows.
White people are committing less and less crime every single year and becoming victims of crime more and more every single year.

White crime doesn’t destroy cities. Even the mafia failed to destroy cities like Chicago and New York, but black crime and Muslim terrorism is destroying every city.

The “other sides position” is that white people stop resisting our genocide. You can’t empathize with that if you are actually an intelligent person.
No genocide. It’s just not right that white males own and control everything. I’m sorry, it is right because we earned it. But this is now a very diverse nation and women and minorities are now a big part of our economy. Have been for decades. So I get why in 2000 95% of CEOs and VPs are white men. But in the last 20 years lots of blacks and women have done everything you said they needed to do. They/we see th good old boy network at play. Not fair. Look at aunt Becky. That is a great example of how the system is rigged.

Fuck white or black or man or woman. In the future the best person should get the job. That’s not happening now. Now white men are getting all the jobs still. Affirmative action is trying to counter that unfair advantage white men still hold.

15% of CEOs and VPs should be minorities or women. Until that’s true, somethings wrong.

And that part of you is wrong. You have not been black. And no matter what immigrant tale you have, Greeks are white. I get tired of reading the dumb fuck opinions of some of you whites in here. Every white here has benefitted from a system that provided whites preference and yet we have to hear your lectures on how we should do things. We should not depend on the government while every 4 years whites vote for the candidate that will give them more from the government.

We descend from people who worked long hours for nothing. We did the work, the white man got the money. And today the descendants of people too fucking lazy to work the free land they got are lecturing us about work.

We are victims of a system built and maintained on a group mentality of white racial superiority, and the very people who maintain this system tell us we need to stop thinking of ourselves as a group. The system was built and maintains advantages to whites based on skin color and those who benefit from it today tell us that we need to stop seeing each other as black or by race.

When will you white people shut the fuck up trying to tell us to do things your white asses have never done?

He won't listen to you because of your skin color. I don't NOT listen to ANYONE, because of skin color.

And you think he is more right than me?

Sure, I'm sure there are some white racists out there, who are in positions to hire, and I am sure some of them are in positions where they at least THINK, they are safe from scrutiny, and dare to act on it, despite the massive taboo against it, and the massive forces arrayed to fall on them like a ton of bricks, if they get caught.

Those individuals are vastly outnumbered by people like your brother and that one example of his boss you gave.

White people are committing less and less crime every single year and becoming victims of crime more and more every single year.

White crime doesn’t destroy cities. Even the mafia failed to destroy cities like Chicago and New York, but black crime and Muslim terrorism is destroying every city.
Muslim terrorism?

No genocide. It’s just not right that white males own and control everything. I’m sorry, it is right because we earned it. But this is now a very diverse nation and women and minorities are now a big part of our economy. Have been for decades. So I get why in 2000 95% of CEOs and VPs are white men. But in the last 20 years lots of blacks and women have done everything you said they needed to do. They/we see th good old boy network at play. Not fair. Look at aunt Becky. That is a great example of how the system is rigged.

Fuck white or black or man or woman. In the future the best person should get the job. That’s not happening now. Now white men are getting all the jobs still. Affirmative action is trying to counter that unfair advantage white men still hold.

15% of CEOs and VPs should be minorities or women. Until that’s true, somethings wrong.
Do you realize how your social awkwardness is bleeding into a Internet forum?

I have already told you why you are wrong and yet you continue to type this garbage like a broken record.

I mentioned both the education gap and self fulfilling prophecy as possible reasons. You did not address either.

Muslim terrorism?
Yes, terrorism by Muslims.

He won't listen to you because of your skin color. I don't NOT listen to ANYONE, because of skin color.

Sure, I'm sure there are some white racists out there, who are in positions to hire, and I am sure some of them are in positions where they at least THINK, they are safe from scrutiny, and dare to act on it, despite the massive taboo against it, and the massive forces arrayed to fall on them like a ton of bricks, if they get caught.

Those individuals are vastly outnumbered by people like your brother and that one example of his boss you gave.

We had a nice black woman who came in to interview. I don’t decide who gets hired but I thought she was going to get the job. Instead we hired a druggy white girl. She probably bullshitted better than the black girl because she was more comfortable interviewing with the whites who interviewed her.

Long story short is the white drugged out bitch lasted 3 weeks. We should have given that black girl the job.

I bet the racist Chaldean Knut who did the hiring back then was racist.

Anyways, my point is this happens all the time all over America to blacks. They interview for jobs they are qualified for and some white asshole racist didn’t hire them.

Have you ever looked for a job? Very frustrating to not get a job you know you were qualified to do.

Very frustrating to not get a job you know you were qualified to do.
Happens every day to white people.

Forum List

Back