Democrat says stupid things

Er...

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

He came in January 2009 with the unemployment rate at 7.8%, and now has it at 6.7%.

Clearly he has it at a higher level than when he came in, especially if you're smashed out on absinthe and can't look at stats without your eyes going all funny.

You can have this or that person interpreting the stats about how many people are actually in the labor force and for what reason.
The reality is the unemployment rate is what it is. It isn't great.

Also, I'm not a great believer in what the president can actually do for the economy.

Whoever was president, the economy would probably be picking itself up by now, it's slow going, but considering the size of the economic mess from 2008, you're looking at a few more years before you get back to low 5% or 4% unemployment rates.

oh neat......

Perhaps you can now find us the stat that shows how many MILLIONS of workers are now out of work as compared to Jan. 2009 when he took office?

Oh, and perhaps how many are now working PART TIME instead of FULL employment!

Perhaps I could, and what would be the point.

Here's the deal. My point, most presidents have been seen as being bad in the last, I dunno, 4 decades or so. Maybe Kennedy was the only one who came out clean, and he got shot and killed.

Your point seemed to be that Reagan was great.

So.... we could discuss how many people have jobs, and we could discuss who was president when this whole mess started, seeing as you blamed Reagan's problems on Carter I would have to assume, if you were looking with your eyes open, that you'd blame Obama's on Bush. But that isn't how the silly little game is played, is it?

So.... Reagan was great because Obama....... bla..... bla...... bla......????? Or what is your point here?

Chuck Schumer claimed the three branches of government are the house, senate and president.

Harry Reid saying that an imaginary friend, voices in his head, or both are whispering in his ear that there is proof, real evidence, that Mitt Romney did not pay income taxes for ten years.

Obama said insurance premiums would drop 3000%

Joe Biden said jobs is a three letter word.

Joe Biden "If the purpose of terror is to instill fear, you saw none of that in Boston."

Maxine Waters "We don’t need to be having something like sequestration that’s going to cause these jobs losses, over 170 million jobs that could be lost."

And Palinspastic is actually a word. So what?

Perhaps you can now find us the stat that shows how many MILLIONS of workers are now out of work as compared to Jan. 2009 when he took office?

Here's the deal. My point, most presidents have been seen as being bad in the last, I dunno, 4 decades or so. Maybe Kennedy was the only one who came out clean, and he got shot and killed.

So.... we could discuss how many people have jobs, and we could discuss who was president when this whole mess started, seeing as you blamed Reagan's problems on Carter I would have to assume, if you were looking with your eyes open, that you'd blame Obama's on Bush. But that isn't how the silly little game is played, is it?

So.... Reagan was great because Obama....... bla..... bla...... bla......????? Or what is your point here?

You love Obama, we get it........

Here is another of Obama's many gems:

"If my daughters make a mistake and end up pregnant, I wouldn't want to punish them with a baby!"

We are playing the BLAME GAME here, and being each president is responsible for what he gets from the one before him on Jan.20, whatever the employment and unemployment is, is directly his responsibility. Now being that the supposed unemployment is 6.7% how few LESS full time workers are there now compared to Jan. 20, 2009 when Obuma took office?... I mean we could blame Clinton for NOT taking out OBL when he had the chance, but I imagine that topic has been talked to death!

Chuck Schumer claimed the three branches of government are the house, senate and president.

Harry Reid saying that an imaginary friend, voices in his head, or both are whispering in his ear that there is proof, real evidence, that Mitt Romney did not pay income taxes for ten years.

Obama said insurance premiums would drop 3000%

Joe Biden said jobs is a three letter word.

Joe Biden "If the purpose of terror is to instill fear, you saw none of that in Boston."

Maxine Waters "We don’t need to be having something like sequestration that’s going to cause these jobs losses, over 170 million jobs that could be lost."

And Palinspastic is actually a word. So what?

omgnoway!

Did you also know people get shot with unloaded guns? .... :thup:

Sandy Sheedy "There's been lots of people that have been shot by an unloaded gun"

A second question is why do democrats create majority black districts i the first place? We know they can win in republican districts without a large black vote. Why do they promote segregation, like black districts to win. Im just stunned when you think of it from that perspective.

I mean if republicans are so racist how in the hell does tim scott become a senator from south carolina as a republican. All the republicans in the state voted for him.

Curious minds want to knwo.

Because to overly race conscious blacks and their white liberal enablers, any district NOT majority black ....Disenfranchises blacks, has zero chance of a black( not a democrat mind you) a black candidate winning, is committed to seeing blacks in that district are held in poverty, yada yada yada...

You love Obama, we get it........

Here is another of Obama's many gems:

"If my daughters make a mistake and end up pregnant, I wouldn't want to punish them with a baby!"

Sigh.

Did I say that? No, I didn't. In fact I said all the presidents looked bad.

In fact I hate the Republicans and the Democrats. However the nonsense that goes on between the Reps and Dems where they spend their whole time slagging each other off, including half the posts on here, is rather depressing, because you know it's just part of the game.
It has nothing to do with anyone actually trying to make things better, they're just trying to win.

Got that? That's what I SAID. Rather than the Shi'ite you made up for me.

OK, not just any Democrat. But Charlie "Tax Cheat" Rangel, sounding off about his displeasure with Obama. Why? Seems Obama thought he could work with Republicans and the Tea Party. The Tea Party has the Confederate flag. So they're racists. And of course "mean". No, I'm not making that up.
Democrat Says Republicans Oppose Obama Because They’re Part of the Confederacy …Or Something

Hard to make "sense" of the progressive mentality. We can only walk away scratching our head.
mark-wahlberg-shocked-gif.gif

Last edited:
We are playing the BLAME GAME here, and being each president is responsible for what he gets from the one before him on Jan.20, whatever the employment and unemployment is, is directly his responsibility. Now being that the supposed unemployment is 6.7% how few LESS full time workers are there now compared to Jan. 20, 2009 when Obuma took office?... I mean we could blame Clinton for NOT taking out OBL when he had the chance, but I imagine that topic has been talked to death!

No, YOU are playing the blame game here. I was the one pointing out things that actually exist. Like that all presidents have been seen as bad in one way or another, except maybe the guy with the highest unemployment since WW2, which would be Reagan. Does that say the whole story? No it doesn't.

Does the president have total control over the economy? No, does he play a part? Potentially.

Who controls the president? How much impact does Congress have in all of this.

This would be a decent topic of conversation, playing the blame game wouldn't. Because it'd just end up in people insulting the other side again, and that's been done beyond death on this forum.

Charlie Rangel is the best advertisement for strict term limits for Congress.

I can certainly see why you'd say that, and he is a doctrinaire Democrat.....

But this is why I don't take a shot at Rangel:
"Rangel was born in Harlem in New York City. He earned a Purple Heart and a Bronze Star for his service in the U.S. Army during the Korean War, where he led a group of soldiers out of a deadly Chinese Army encirclement during the Battle of Kunu-ri in 1950.....Rangel was awarded a Purple Heart for his wounds, the Bronze Star with Valor for his actions in the face of death, and three battle stars."
Charles B. Rangel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just thought you should know.

No, YOU are playing the blame game here. I was the one pointing out things that actually exist. Like that all presidents have been seen as bad in one way or another, except maybe the guy with the highest unemployment since WW2, which would be Reagan. Does that say the whole story? No it doesn't.

Does the president have total control over the economy? No, does he play a part? Potentially.

Who controls the president? How much impact does Congress have in all of this.

This would be a decent topic of conversation, playing the blame game wouldn't. Because it'd just end up in people insulting the other side again, and that's been done beyond death on this forum.

That's why this is a POLITICAL FORUM, I know of no one that doesn't have an opinion, even YOU have an opinion! We see how Regan cut unemployment in half after elected and by which policies worked, Obuma has not taken any lessons from history, which is often a way to rectify a bad situation!

"Rangel was born in Harlem in New York City. He earned a Purple Heart and a Bronze Star for his service in the U.S. Army during the Korean War, where he led a group of soldiers out of a deadly Chinese Army encirclement during the Battle of Kunu-ri in 1950.....Rangel was awarded a Purple Heart for his wounds, the Bronze Star with Valor for his actions in the face of death, and three battle stars."

We should applaud his service while doing everything in our power to curb is political lunacy. I wish him the best but I also wish America's children the best. Therefore, it will be a good day when he retires.

Great, another topic for people to slag each other off, I'm so excited, there hasn't been one for minutes.

I like how liberals never make these general, non-partisan points in threads liberals start...

Ah, pigeonhole me before you even know me.

Clearly I love Obama and want his children, and I want to move to Kenya, Yesssss?

Actually I waited to comment until I read your next post, which was alibing Obama. Nice try though. Not really, I was just being nice...

Which is, undeniably, honorable.

But that does not qualify him to be a blowhard forever and not taken to account for offensive and harmful remarks.

What would also be honorable if he realized that his best days are past and if he could give a positive answer to the question: What have you done for me lately?

Forum List

Back