Democrat Sen. Kyrsten Sinema Refuses to Take Oath of Office on Bible

Again...................there is zero requirement in the Constitution that the oath has to be taken while swearing in on a Bible. The Constitution does NOT say that. As a matter of fact, because there shall be no religious test to hold office (actually written into the Constitution), there can be no requirement to use a religious book when taking the oath.
So how do you take an oath or swear in if not by a religious ceremony in which has been the time honored tradition of American's in America ??

Why the change from a time honored tradition, where for centuries American's had no problem swearing in on the Holy Bible ?? The Holy Bible was the chosen book by the American's to honor and set as the book used for the swearing in ceremonies.

So you didn't know john was a draft dodger.?
Ah well, so was our fat boy too.
5 deferments paid off by his dad
Care to stay on topic ????

Anyone refusing to follow the traditional standard swearing in requirements upon the Holy Bible as it were, and this to the offices of our federal and state government, is not to be trusted as a loyal American serving in our government be it federal or state. They are openly exhibiting anti-American tendencies or actions, and they should be stopped at the door. Period.

First thing we heard out of the anti-American woman who was just sworn in on a Qur'an, was her calling our President a MF'er.

Kidding me right ?

This new break from our traditions is as anti-American as it gets, and for the citizens of this country not to see it as such is a shame and disgrace.
So you have a draft dodger as your pic?
Nice
Using the dumb God book is against the constitution and religion is against our traditions.
Ever heard of Separation of church and state?
I guess you will be banning the Muslim who invented your iPhone next
And to criticize language when the fat orange blob has the foulest mouth possible is hilarious.
Pussygrabbing come to mind?
Your ungodlyness is representitive of your unAmerican stance in this country. Even though you might not believe which is fine, but it is that you shouldn't tell others how they should believe or shouldn't believe, and if they agree as a majority to include certain traditional values into this governing body, then you just mind your own business because it doesn't make you or break you in this nation. It never had been a negative on the populations of this nation, and it never will be.

Now tell us why you hate this nation ???
Swearing to a book you don’t believe in is not much of an oath

She believes in the constitution

Anyone refusing to follow the traditional standard swearing in requirements upon the Holy Bible as it were, and this to the offices of our federal and state government, is not to be trusted as a loyal American serving in our government be it federal or state. They are openly exhibiting anti-American tendencies or actions, and they should be stopped at the door. Period.

First thing we heard out of the anti-American woman who was just sworn in on a Qur'an, was her calling our President a MF'er.

Kidding me right ?

This new break from our traditions is as anti-American as it gets, and for the citizens of this country not to see it as such is a shame and disgrace.
Nice
Using the dumb God book is against the constitution and religion is against our traditions.
And to criticize language when the fat orange blob has the foulest mouth possible is hilarious.
Your ungodlyness is representitive of your unAmerican stance in this country. Even though you might not believe which is fine, but it is that you shouldn't tell others how they should believe or shouldn't believe, and if they agree as a majority to include certain traditional values into this governing body, then you just mind your own business because it doesn't make you or break you in this nation. It never had been a negative on the populations of this nation, and it never will be.

And ohh it would have just drove her insane to show herself as honoring the time honored traditions that were always the agreed upon protocals found in different settings of government eh ???? What did she think, that she would turn into a frog if participated in the ceremonial activities that had been used to show patriotism and Americanism in the country for years upon years now ??

Like I said before, that anyone with anything against the ways in which this nation has been run for hundreds of years now, might not should be totally trusted in my honest opinion.

Kidding me right ?

Nice

And ohh it just drove her insane to show herself as honoring the time honored traditions that were always the agreed upon protocals found in different settings of government eh ???? What did she think, that she would turn into a frog if participated in the ceremonial activities that had been used to show patriotism and Americanism in the country for years upon years now ??

So it is traditional to insincerely swear an oath on a book you don’t believe in?

Would you swear an oath on the Koran?

Kidding me right ?

Nice

Wasn't the Constitution written by Godly men who once studied the word of God to get guidence upon making the right choices and protocals to live by as American's dating way back in the bowels of our history here ?

Kidding me right ?

Nice

And ohh it just drove her insane to show herself as honoring the time honored traditions that were always the agreed upon protocals found in different settings of government eh ???? What did she think, that she would turn into a frog if participated in the ceremonial activities that had been used to show patriotism and Americanism in the country for years upon years now ??

So it is traditional to insincerely swear an oath on a book you don’t believe in?

Would you swear an oath on the Koran?
Nope because I'm not a Muslim, and Muslims wouldn't allow me to serve in their government as I am an American who believes in Jesus Christ.

Nope because I'm not a Muslim, and Muslims wouldn't allow me to serve in their government as I am an American who believes in Jesus Christ.
You really don't know much about much do you? There are Christians in government in majority Muslim countries. Furthermore, ours is not a Christian country or government.

And the most embarrassing part of your stupid little tantrum is that the best excuse for your moronic behavior you can muster is that someone else is being a big, stupid meanie head, therefore you must as well. How embarrassing, for a grown man.

Last edited:

Kidding me right ?

Nice

Wasn't the Constitution written by Godly men who once studied the word of God to get guidence upon making the right choices and protocals to live by as American's dating way back in the bowels of our history here ?
No, it was written by American Patriots who kept God out of the Constitution

The values of our Constitution are superior to those of the Bible

No really don't know much about much do you? Their are Christian's in Egyptian government, Turkish government, etc. Furthermore, this is not a Christian country or government. Get out of my country until you learn what it is about
This is a time honored Judea Christian nation by majority, and how people like you are trying to mock that, and change it against it's will is flat outright amazing.

What's happening today is the result of a forced tolerence resulting to the point of a major downfall. Tolerating Americanism is one thing, but tolerating anti-Americanism is another. The nation has been duped into tolerating anti-Americanism to the point of its demise.

Kidding me right ?

Nice

Without the word, and without Godly men, we would have no nation or Constitution.

I guess this is what Democrats would call "progress", electing a bisexual who refused to take the oath of office on a Bible.
No, it’s Democrats acknowledging the fact that America has a diverse population and that citizens have the right to believe as they see fit – including the right to be free from religion.

That you and others on the authoritarian right are frightened by diversity and dissent comes as no surprise.

This is a time honored Judea Christian nation by majority
With a secular government withwno religious test for its officials by decree. So take your embarrassing horseshit somewhere else, Abdul. We.dont officially recognize the need to believe in your goofy voodoo and magical spirits,here.

Nice

Without the word, and without Godly men, we would have no nation or Constitution.
Of course we would

Our nation was built on AMERICAN values of Liberty, Justice and the rights of man

Not Biblical values

upload_2019-1-6_20-0-16.png

Freedom isn't free ?

There will be those who are critical of someone who makes a choice

and point that single finger while waving it in the air like you just don't care

There will those who say what the huff is this about.

Freedom of expression

like so many of us do on this message board

conformity is the killer

I guess this is what Democrats would call "progress", electing a bisexual who refused to take the oath of office on a Bible.
No, it’s Democrats acknowledging the fact that America has a diverse population and that citizens have the right to believe as they see fit – including the right to be free from religion.

That you and others on the authoritarian right are frightened by diversity and dissent comes as no surprise.
Look Mr. radical word miester, no one fears any other soul in this nation, nor do they shun diversity and/or people of different religions, but if any one person or group shows themselves to be anti-American or worse changlings who want to act American until they gain power, then we got a problem.... Because then they turn on American's for whom they hate (but couldn't show it until achieved a level of power), and at this point is when they shove their hate onto us from a powerful position.

Forum List

Back