Democrat Sen. Kyrsten Sinema Refuses to Take Oath of Office on Bible

He looks like he just bit into a lemon. I'm surprised. :21:

sinema-pence-500x310.jpg

He looks nothing of the sort.

Project much? X-lite?

Mike Pence had to swear in America’s first bi senator… & she didn’t use a Bible

Mike Pence, who is known for his extreme Christian conservatism, had to swear in America’s first bisexual U.S. Senator… with a copy of a law book.

I can't stand this bitch because she's an anti american douche bag just dying to turn us into Venezuela .

It's Pence's fault. If he were a real Christian, he would have refused to swear her in without a bible. Looks like he cares more about a paycheck and a job.

Mike Pence, who is known for his extreme Christian conservatism, had to swear in America’s first bisexual U.S. Senator… with a copy of a law book.

I can't stand this bitch because she's an anti american douche bag just dying to turn us into Venezuela .

Nice Christian point of view.
Says our old white fart sucking off his commie SS Medicare VA benefits
Why do uneducated rubes have to insult?

Too damned bad ! I’m LMFAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw the video of it…hilarious.

Democrat Sen. Kyrsten Sinema Refuses to Take Oath of Office on Bible

I guess this is what Democrats would call "progress", electing a bisexual who refused to take the oath of office on a Bible.
So fucking what? Good grief :cuckoo:

I doubt Black Rook ever read the bible.

Meanwhile

"There is at least one other reason Sinema refused to place her hand on the Bible. According to the Pew Research Center for Religion and Public Life, the Arizonan is the only member of the Senate who does not identify as a member of a religion.”

Wouldn’t it be hypocritical to use a text you don’t believe in?

Is a bible in our slave owners and rapists constitution?
Nope. Neither is the crazy idea of blacks and women voting. It`s the most perfect document ever written that nobody wants to copy.

Or maybe he can act like an adult when faced with someone who doesn't believe what he believes.
That too. Because he had to. 15 years ago on his radio show when preaching to his bigoted choir? Nassomuch. In public, with an eye on the presidency? Well, ol' Mikey can hang with the Oscar winners.

It's Pence's fault. If he were a real Christian, he would have refused to swear her in without a bible. Looks like he cares more about a paycheck and a job.
No he wouldn't. A real Christian respects the beliefs of others but does not adopt either beliefs nor behavior for themselves.

Is a bible in our slave owners and rapists constitution?
Nope. Neither is the crazy idea of blacks and women voting. It`s the most perfect document ever written that nobody wants to copy.

And the lynching genes remain and our old white farts don't even realize it

Anyone refusing to follow the traditional standard swearing in requirements upon the Holy Bible as it were, and this to the offices of our federal and state government, is not to be trusted as a loyal American serving in our government be it federal or state. They are openly exhibiting anti-American tendencies or actions, and they should be stopped at the door. Period.

First thing we heard out of the anti-American woman who was just sworn in on a Qur'an, was her calling our President a MF'er.

Kidding me right ?

This new break from our traditions is as anti-American as it gets, and for the citizens of this country not to see it as such is a shame and disgrace.

Forum List

Back