Democrat Sen. Kyrsten Sinema Refuses to Take Oath of Office on Bible

How uncomfortable does that religious bigot look ?

BBRMlfO.img
She's flirting. Look at the feet.

Anyone refusing to follow the traditional standard swearing in requirements upon the Holy Bible as it were, and this to the offices of our federal and state government, is not to be trusted as a loyal American serving in our government be it federal or state.
This is truly nauseating and is a fantastic example of what Trump has done to the brains of his cult members

Last edited:
Again...................there is zero requirement in the Constitution that the oath has to be taken while swearing in on a Bible. The Constitution does NOT say that. As a matter of fact, because there shall be no religious test to hold office (actually written into the Constitution), there can be no requirement to use a religious book when taking the oath.

Democrat Sen. Kyrsten Sinema Refuses to Take Oath of Office on Bible

I guess this is what Democrats would call "progress", electing a bisexual who refused to take the oath of office on a Bible.

The reason we swear people in on the Bible is because we used to elect Christians who believed in it. The belief was they wouldn’t lie because it’s the Bible. Why make someone who doesn’t believe in the Bible swear on it? Of course that doesn’t work for Muslims since the Koran tell them it’s ok to lie. The problem isn’t that they won’t swear in on the Bible, the problem is the rat bastards we elect.

Democrats endorse fascism and segregation and failed national security and economic undermining. Doesn’t get much more unamerican.
Democrats only love the version of America they hope to get to when they are through deconstructing America as it is now and has always been.

Anyone refusing to follow the traditional standard swearing in requirements upon the Holy Bible as it were, and this to the offices of our federal and state government, is not to be trusted as a loyal American serving in our government be it federal or state.
This is truly nauseating and is a fantastic example of what Trump has done to the brains of his cult members
Nope, better try again buddy, because you're way off base. Now I don't know how old you are, but for centuries in this country we have had a time honored tradition pertaining to certain values being held, and certain protocals being kept.

Christians have played a major role in this nation ever since it's inception, and some of it's great values have been included into the nation's government as a part of the criteria or standard that was agreed upon by most, and in which gives us an idea of the character being elected to serve us in this country.

The very fact that these things are being rejected today, should tell us just how bad this nation is getting. Like I said, I wouldn't trust anyone who rejects the time honored traditions of this nation. I would think of them as a possible enemy to the very nation that they are attempting to serve.

Again...................there is zero requirement in the Constitution that the oath has to be taken while swearing in on a Bible. The Constitution does NOT say that. As a matter of fact, because there shall be no religious test to hold office (actually written into the Constitution), there can be no requirement to use a religious book when taking the oath.
So how do you take an oath or swear in if not by a religious ceremony in which has been the time honored tradition of American's in America ??

Why the change from a time honored tradition, where for centuries American's had no problem swearing in on the Holy Bible ?? The Holy Bible was the chosen book by the American's to honor and set as the book used for the swearing in ceremonies.

Anyone refusing to follow the traditional standard swearing in requirements upon the Holy Bible as it were, and this to the offices of our federal and state government, is not to be trusted as a loyal American serving in our government be it federal or state. They are openly exhibiting anti-American tendencies or actions, and they should be stopped at the door. Period.

First thing we heard out of the anti-American woman who was just sworn in on a Qur'an, was her calling our President a MF'er.

Kidding me right ?

This new break from our traditions is as anti-American as it gets, and for the citizens of this country not to see it as such is a shame and disgrace.
So you have a draft dodger as your pic?
Nice
Using the dumb God book is against the constitution and religion is against our traditions.
Ever heard of Separation of church and state?
I guess you will be banning the Muslim who invented your iPhone next
And to criticize language when the fat orange blob has the foulest mouth possible is hilarious.
Pussygrabbing come to mind?

So how do you take an oath or swear in if not by a religious ceremony in which has been the time honored tradition of American's in America ??

Why the change from a time honored tradition, where for centuries American's had no problem swearing in on the Holy Bible ?? The Holy Bible was the chosen book by the American's to honor and set as the book used for the swearing in ceremonies.
A hoot

Centuries?
Two?
It's Iran who has been around for 40 plus darlin

So you didn't know john was a draft dodger.?
Ah well, so was our fat boy too.
5 deferments paid off by his dad

Poor kid had to make do with what was on hand.

Pity not a single copy of either Mien Kampf or Communist Manifesto anywhere in sight.

Oh, and to make the cheese more binding, Pelosi refused to share her copy of Alinsky's little treatise.

Life is hard.......

Poor kid had to make do with what was on hand.

Pity not a single copy of either Mien Kampf or Communist Manifesto anywhere in sight.

Oh, and to make the cheese more binding, Pelosi refused to share her copy of Alinsky's little treatise.

Life is hard.......
I thought you were going to say Hilary's thesis
was based on alinski
I guess you think his book was the source of rules for radicals too.
Ever written a thesis?

I thought you were going to say Hilary's thesis
was based on alinski
I guess you think his book was the source of rules for radicals too.
Ever written a thesis?

Three.

Lowest grade any of my customers got was an A- for which I was greatly disappointed.

If you finish high school and want to go a little further just ask me for a quote.

Anyone refusing to follow the traditional standard swearing in requirements upon the Holy Bible as it were, and this to the offices of our federal and state government, is not to be trusted as a loyal American serving in our government be it federal or state. They are openly exhibiting anti-American tendencies or actions, and they should be stopped at the door. Period.

First thing we heard out of the anti-American woman who was just sworn in on a Qur'an, was her calling our President a MF'er.

Kidding me right ?

This new break from our traditions is as anti-American as it gets, and for the citizens of this country not to see it as such is a shame and disgrace.
So you have a draft dodger as your pic?
Nice
Using the dumb God book is against the constitution and religion is against our traditions.
Ever heard of Separation of church and state?
I guess you will be banning the Muslim who invented your iPhone next
And to criticize language when the fat orange blob has the foulest mouth possible is hilarious.
Pussygrabbing come to mind?
Your ungodlyness is representitive of your unAmerican stance in this country. Even though you might not believe which is fine, but it is that you shouldn't tell others how they should believe or shouldn't believe, and if they agree as a majority to include certain traditional values into this governing body, then you just mind your own business because it doesn't make you or break you in this nation. It never had been a negative on the populations of this nation, and it never will be.

Now tell us why you hate this nation ???

Forum List

Back