Democrat Sen. Kyrsten Sinema Refuses to Take Oath of Office on Bible

I guess this is what Democrats would call "progress", electing a bisexual who refused to take the oath of office on a Bible.
So what? The article, which does not come from a reputable source, is headlined that she "refused" to be sworn on the bible, but the article also states that she has not specified that she follows a particular religion, so her taking the oath on the bible would be implausible. It also states that the books she used came from the Library of Congress, so they must have been ordered in advance.
I don't think that any "refusal" occurred here. If one did, the person who made the order, demand, request of her was way out of line in the first place.

Fake headlines are nothing new unfortunately, and the source is indeed ---- Dimbart. Par for their course.

What's also interesting though is this line:

>> There is at least one other reason Sinema refused to place her hand on the Bible. According to the Pew Research Center for Religion and Public Life, the Arizonan is the only member of the Senate who does not identify as a member of a religion. <<​

Gotta wonder who the fuck is requiring Senators to "identify with a religion" and what their agenda is. Because I'm gonna need their shoe sizes, their astrological signs and the maintenance records of the car they owned in 1997.

I guess this is what Democrats would call "progress", electing a bisexual who refused to take the oath of office on a Bible.
So what? The article, which does not come from a reputable source, is headlined that she "refused" to be sworn on the bible, but the article also states that she has not specified that she follows a particular religion, so her taking the oath on the bible would be implausible. It also states that the books she used came from the Library of Congress, so they must have been ordered in advance.
I don't think that any "refusal" occurred here. If one did, the person who made the order, demand, request of her was way out of line in the first place.

Fake headlines are nothing new unfortunately, and the source is indeed ---- Dimbart. Par for their course.

>> There is at least one other reason Sinema refused to place her hand on the Bible. According to the Pew Research Center for Religion and Public Life, the Arizonan is the only member of the Senate who does not identify as a member of a religion. <<​

Gotta wonder who the fuck is requiring Senators to "identify with a religion" and what their agenda is. Because I'm gonna need their shoe sizes, their astrological signs and the maintenance records of the car they owned in 1997.
who said they are required???

who said they are required???

That's exactly what I'd like to know. If we believe this line, out of 100 Senators Sinema is the only one who didn't kowtow to it.

Our Constitution is a superior moral document to the Bible

Bible contains many parts that are against our laws

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other

Founders Online: From John Adams to Massachusetts Militia, 11 October 1798
Nope...our Constitution was made for enlightened people, those not tied down by church or king.

can you back that up with anything???

cause I can back up the opposite

bodecea said; "Nope...our Constitution was made for enlightened people, those not tied down by church or king. "

and YOU replied;
"can you back that up with anything???"

"cause I can back up the opposite "

would you actually prefer a constitution that was intended ONLY for christians?

I was talking about values not doctrine you stupid fuck,,,,

"I was talking about values not doctrine you stupid fuck,,,, "

Oh!
Values!

Like trump grabbing womens pussies?

Like trump cheating people out of money?

Like trump recording his male employees having sex with prostitutes and then showing those videos to the wives of those men so the wives will fuk him?

like THOSE values?

like saying "you stupid fuck" as a response to a decent person asking you a civil question?

like THOSE values?

The fact that you promote a christian constitution proves you are NOT a real American.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other

Founders Online: From John Adams to Massachusetts Militia, 11 October 1798
Nope...our Constitution was made for enlightened people, those not tied down by church or king.

bodecea said; "Nope...our Constitution was made for enlightened people, those not tied down by church or king. "

and YOU replied;

Oh!
Values!

Like trump recording his male employees having sex with prostitutes and then showing those videos to the wives of those men so the wives will fuk him?

like THOSE values?

like saying "you stupid fuck" as a response to a decent person asking you a civil question?

like THOSE values?

The fact that you promote a christian constitution proves you are NOT a real American.
I wasnt talking about trump you stupid fuck,,,

and trying to talk about morals and trump in the same sentence is a really dumb thing to do

and when did I say the constitution was christian,,,you dumb fuck

An oath means Dick to a Democrat.
Add to that the fact that she chose a Constitution, that makes her even more of a hypocrite.

yawn

i'm getting bored with your ilk
The truth can be boring.
Fact is, this bitch shouldn't have won.
If not for vote harvesting she'd be just another asshole swilling beer on Youtube while announcing that she's running for president in 2020.
Oh...:71: Look at you....crying foul because someone you don't like won. :71:

Add to that the fact that she chose a Constitution, that makes her even more of a hypocrite.

yawn

The truth can be boring.
If not for vote harvesting she'd be just another asshole swilling beer on Youtube while announcing that she's running for president in 2020.
Sheeeeiiiiit......they admitted to doing it!!!!
Half the seats in CA were won by vote harvesting. They tried doing it in NC and it didn't work. They tried doing it in Georgia and Florida too, but the GOP was watching them.

yawn

The truth can be boring.
Sheeeeiiiiit......they admitted to doing it!!!!
Half the seats in CA were won by vote harvesting. They tried doing it in NC and it didn't work. They tried doing it in Georgia and Florida too, but the GOP was watching them.

"Tried doing it in NC and it didn't work".

This is what he's referring to. Shoulda read up on it. Oopsie.

and YOU replied;

Oh!
Values!

like THOSE values?

like THOSE values?

and trying to talk about morals and trump in the same sentence is a really dumb thing to do

Of course you weren't talking about tiny trump..one does not refer to morals and talk about tiny trump in the same sentence. But I bet you voted for him.

and YOU replied;

Oh!
Values!

like THOSE values?

like THOSE values?

Of course you weren't talking about tiny trump..one does not refer to morals and talk about tiny trump in the same sentence. But I bet you voted for him.
I want you to take this as an example of your trying to label people and how that always fails

trumps a POS that on my drunkest day wouldnt vote for him

Mike Pence had to swear in America’s first bi senator… & she didn’t use a Bible

Mike Pence, who is known for his extreme Christian conservatism, had to swear in America’s first bisexual U.S. Senator… with a copy of a law book.

I can't stand this bitch because she's an anti american douche bag just dying to turn us into Venezuela .

Pence was obviously just as mortified as the OP.

sinema-pence-500x310.jpg

Mike Pence had to swear in America’s first bi senator… & she didn’t use a Bible

Mike Pence, who is known for his extreme Christian conservatism, had to swear in America’s first bisexual U.S. Senator… with a copy of a law book.

I can't stand this bitch because she's an anti american douche bag just dying to turn us into Venezuela .

Too damned bad ! I’m LMFAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
/----/ Do Bi-s still give you wood?

:hitit:

Like the Bible, she doesn't believe in the Constitution either.

Neither does RUTH BUZZY GINSBURG. Hating the Constitution, and America, is a Democrat TRADITION.
She is a great justice
We did a horrible job of getting out the vote to punish the republicans for obstructing Obama’s Supreme Court pick.

We would have seated 2 liberals and rbg would have retired so we could replace her with another liberal. We really fucked up losing to trump.

So she would not swear to represent her district and the good people of her state in a fair and lawful way?.....that's their problem I guess....maybe they should have voted for an honest person that has no problem swearing an oath.....
I'll swear in on the koran while standing on your holy book. How about that? All while peeing on the book of mormons.
Its not my Holy Book tard...its Gods holy book written for the Christians in the world....you should read it...to see how closely it is aligned with other faiths....
Every religion follows a similar format

God visited Moses, Mary, Mohammad and Joseph Smith.

What about gods 999 other holy books? Do you take them all seriously?

We both don’t believe any of those other 999. You just believe in one more religion than I do.

So she would not swear to represent her district and the good people of her state in a fair and lawful way?.....that's their problem I guess....maybe they should have voted for an honest person that has no problem swearing an oath.....
I'll swear in on the koran while standing on your holy book. How about that? All while peeing on the book of mormons.
Its not my Holy Book tard...its Gods holy book written for the Christians in the world....you should read it...to see how closely it is aligned with other faiths....
Every religion follows a similar format

God visited Moses, Mary, Mohammad and Joseph Smith.

What about gods 999 other holy books? Do you take them all seriously?

We both don’t believe any of those other 999. You just believe in one more religion than I do.
I'm a seldom visitor of the church....so I'm the wrong guy to ask about Christianity and other religions...but I do know God is real....I know it as strongly as I know anything....won't go into how I know it here but I do....

Forum List

Back