Democrat Sheep Instructed You Must Not ‘Do Your Own Research’

I did. Now what did your doctor recommend?
no you didn't. not one thing. And what is it my doctor is supposed to tell me? Do you think doctors did studies? Do you think they know the virus? This merely demonstrates how far up an elitist ass you are.

It's not even a matter of research.
It's simply willing to be accepting of positions that one doesn't want to be true
No I asked for studies and logical data from those reporting in the media and was shot down because one wasn't allowed to question them. That is the tell.

Why is it that libs would much rather be in fear than informed?
Is it because thats the way toward having your life taken care of and controlled by government?

no you didn't. not one thing. And what is it my doctor is supposed to tell me? Do you think doctors did studies? Do you think they know the virus? This merely demonstrates how far up an elitist ass you are.
They know a shitload more than you ever will

So now you think you can understand complicated scientific and health matters by “researching” through bullshit YouTube videos?

Morons

This is what your "experts" told us, and a million Americans died:

1705527728147.png

They know a shitload more than you ever will
not about wuhan they won't. See, that's where your alliance interferes with logical thought. How would your doctor know anything about it? BTW, not even about statins, they are instructed to use big pharma talking points or lose their license. That's really all you need to know.

no you didn't. not one thing.
Do your own research!

And what is it my doctor is supposed to tell me?
So you doctor said take the shot but you didn't, or you don't have a doctor? Answer the question. What did your doctor recommend?
Do you think doctors did studies?
Doctors review studies for the efficacy of new treatments and drugs. Its that whole malpractice avoidance thing. They are experts that you pay to be experts. Well, most of us. I guess some don't take to new librul hippy doctrz.
Do you think they know the virus?
Like on a first name basis?
This merely demonstrates how far up an elitist ass you are.
Its elitist to consult experts in the medical field on whether I should take a vaccine? Cool, I guess I am elitist. Whats the alternative, a witch doctor?

not about wuhan they won't. See, that's where your alliance interferes with logical thought. How would your doctor know anything about it? BTW, not even about statins, they are instructed to use big pharma talking points or lose their license. That's really all you need to know.
Most doctors READ you jackass

Ya know… scientific journals that you would never understand

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the public face of the U.S. coronavirus pandemic response, told lawmakers this week that the social distancing recommendations forced on Americans "sort of just appeared" and were likely not based on scientific data.

The government just made shit up.

No I asked for studies and logical data from those reporting in the media and was shot down because one wasn't allowed to question them. That is the tell.

Today's Democrats are the most anti science group in the last century.

Wasn't djt pretty when covid started? I remember him taking credit for helping push the development of the vaccine. I'm not letting that part off the hook.

Prove your own point would be the response.
How would you know more than them about a virus? What is your claim to knowledge and expertise?
Dr. Anthony Fauci, the public face of the U.S. coronavirus pandemic response, told lawmakers this week that the social distancing recommendations forced on Americans "sort of just appeared" and were likely not based on scientific data.

The government just made shit up.
Truly a terrible terrible thing. Are you aalways concerned about being in bad breath range of others? Thats kind of creepy.

What did your doctor recommend?
What most doctors recommended turned out to be a non player. Taking shots merely saved a very few who were critical. That knowledge came with hindsight doctors did not have in this panicy and forced situation

Forum List

Back