Democrat States Will Maintain Shutdowns...

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Dec 23, 2009
Middle class, suburban ghetto.
...even if restrictions aren’t necessary. They will sacrifice the economy to remove Trump.
And it’s happening.
Don’t move this one to the rubber room you nazi censors...

...even if restrictions aren’t necessary. They will sacrifice the economy to remove Trump.
And it’s happening.

It surely will backfire.

As desperately as the Democraps are trying to cast the blame on Trump for the economic disaster, I think it is obvious to everyone who is responsible for creating this disaster,and only slightly less obvious what their true motive is for doing so.

The Democraps' argument, for why anyone should vote for them, now amounts to, ”Vote for us, because it's all Trump's fault that we Democrats created this economic disaster that's left you unemployed, hungry, and in danger of losing your homes, so that we could blame it on Trump, so that you'd support us instead of him.”

I don't think that anyone other than a handful of gullible idiots here and there are going to fall for it.

And it’s happening.

It surely will backfire.

As desperately as the Democraps are trying to cast the blame on Trump for the economic disaster, I think it is obvious to everyone who is responsible for creating this disaster,and only slightly less obvious what their true motive is for doing so.

The Democraps' argument, for why anyone should vote for them, now amounts to, ”Vote for us, because it's all Trump's fault that we Democrats created this economic disaster that's left you unemployed, hungry, and in danger of losing your homes, so that we could blame it on Trump, so that you'd support us instead of him.”

I don't think that anyone other than a handful of gullible idiots here and there are going to fall for it.
Nice post, Bob.

And it’s happening.

I'm trying to figure out why you posted that link. Are you saying being required to wear a mask is the same thing as a shutdown?

Who you telling

Right now, the top five zip codes in Illinois with the highest amount of COVID-19 cases
are all in Latino communities.

1. Brighton Park
  2. Cicero
  3. West Lawn
  4. Little Village
  5. Belmont-Cragin
I live in West Lawn

I'm curious to see how this weekend plays out

Cinco de Mayo is Monday

As far as the masks go, we had to start wearing them at work last week
I have it down on my chin...if a boss tells me to wear it correctly
I pull it up over my nose until I can pull it back down

The stores by my house starting requiring masks last week also
and limiting the number of people allowed in at a time...
today was the first time I had to wait in line to get into the store
usually I go an hour or two before they close and it's pretty dead

Today and yesterday I was baaing like a sheep
Its all fucking mental now...its a fucking joke

They come in wearing masks but aren't wearing gloves
and using a cart who knows how many people have used
and handling merchandise and money

I'm certain I had this shit back in January
I did not feel well, nor right, the entire month

And it’s happening.

I'm trying to figure out why you posted that link. Are you saying being required to wear a mask is the same thing as a shutdown?
Just an example of counterproductive, draconian fascistic restrictions by democrat states.

5.gif

And it’s happening.

Democrats wanted Venezuela in America.
Now they are showing us how they planned on getting it done.
This is what I call a prime "I told you so" moment.
The irony is many of them feel justified in going along with it.
If anyone comes up to you and calls you a murderer for wanting to get back to work....throat-punch the SOB.

And it’s happening.
Those who decide to remain shut down do realize that there is only so much stimulus money to go around, right? Therefore the only other question to ask is what do they plan on doing once their wells have run dry?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

And it’s happening.

Of course their hate for Trump supersedes all other emotions.
The Democrats do not care who or what they harm in getting their ultimate goal which is beating President Trump

And it’s happening.

It surely will backfire.

The Democrats argument is rather, "since we're gonna have vote-by-mail, it doesn't really matter who do you vote for, we'll stuff the ballot boxes and "elect" our candidate. "

I'm in Illinois, as I believe is the OP.

Pritzker is getting pushback now from sizeable portions of the state to lift this and let businesses open. Yesterday, during his press conference he downplayed that, indicating that 'it was only a few individuals, which is a bold-faced lie.

Dupage County, directly adjacent to Chicago and one of the most populous counties in the state, has sent a letter asking to lift restrictions May 1, as has a downstate group. They know that this is the death knell for their towns.

What bugs the fuck out of me about this prick is that they are obviously using the stats to present an argument, rather than telling the full story.

They have not, and will not, release the data or the models used to justify continuing the lockdown. We got a graph on a posterboard and nothing more, which was exactly what they gave us the first time, which turned out to be utter shit.

They started antibody testing as a crucial step in getting the economy back on its feet. When that site showed a 30-50% rate for presence of antibodies, they shut it down and completely back burnered antibody testing in the state, saying it was not an immediate priority, despite saying earlier that it was and it is as only this tells us the underlying rates of people that have already been infected..

They are using 2 counties to justify not reopening even rural parts of the state, citing elevated per capita infection and mortality rates. Those 2 counties had nursing home clusters that skewed the data, and they obviously know this.

Chicago is part of Cook County here, but there are some directly adjacent suburbs that are also in Cook, but not in Chicago. Again to make the argument that this was not a 'Chicago' problem they split those two data sets and are running around telling people that "only 30% of the cases are in Chicago" so this does not support reopening the rest of the state. Including the data for the rest of Cook brings that number to ~70% for that single county. All other numbers are presented on a county by county basis.

And, of course, there has been no economic impact study released, literally nothing of any kind on projected bankruptcies, foreclosures, business failures etc., over time.

In short they are full of shit and obviously so, for anyone that is really watching what they are doing, presenting information they think supports their narrative and quashing or manipulating any data that doesn't.

Last edited:
And it’s happening.
Those who decide to remain shut down do realize that there is only so much stimulus money to go around, right? Therefore the only other question to ask is what do they plan on doing once their wells have run dry?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The well is already dry.

And it’s happening.

Just an example of counterproductive, draconian fascistic restrictions by democrat states.

Wearing masks is counterproductive? You're more likely to get sick wearing a mask?

And it’s happening.

Wearing masks is counterproductive? You're more likely to get sick wearing a mask?
Yep. An incubator for bacteria.

And it’s happening.

You really are a idiot. They are necessary. We need to move you to the rubber room.

Forum List

Back