Democrat Strategy For November: Lie & Cause Hate

The Democrats HAVE to run on sham issues like "income inequality" because they can't run on their economic solutions to a sluggish economy and what their plans are to put Americans currently out of work or working a part time job because they can't get a full time job.

Instead of saying "This is what we intend to do to grow the economy and put you back to work!" the Democrats message to the electorate will be that someone else has stolen their money and if you elect us we'll steal it back for you (after we keep most of it to pay for our bloated government of course!!!).

I challenge those here who are Progressives to tell me what economic plan it is that Barack Obama is proposing to fix our economy and get folks off unemployment! It's been almost six YEARS, kiddies...surely he HAS one...right? So tell us what it is...

President Obama's economic plan HAS been implemented.

And it has worked.

The stimulus package kept many people from getting fired and it kept the economy going until corporations started hiring again. The rescue of the auto industry bumped up the manufacturing sector in this country and US autos are again number one in the world.

The private sector is back up to Bush level employment.

The public sector, however, hasn't hired back. And this is the GOP design.

The GOP's one and only true "employment" plan was the XL pipeline and at best? It puts 5,000 Americans to work on a short term project. It also exposes some pretty sensitive areas to massive oil spills.

The GOP has rejected additional spending on infrastructure and has continued to wither the US postal service, one which is Constitutionally guaranteed and a huge employer of Americans.

Congressional approval is in the toilet. And with the Tea Party putting up some really crazy candidates against "mainstream" (Which in itself is a misnomer) republicans as well as a new Ryan Budget?

Democrats have received multiple gifts.

I hope they don't drop the ball.

Dude, the Obama Stimulus SO didn't work! If it had then they wouldn't have had to go with the whole "jobs saved" scam in the first place...they would have simply reported how many new jobs were created. You embarrass yourself even trying to make that claim.

The "Jobs Saved" scam was one perpetrated by REPUBLICANS.

Instead of using Stimulus money as it was INTENDED to be used, that is, rebuilding and building infrastructure...they used it to keep local taxes un-naturally low. They used it to keep firefighters, teachers and cops on the job.

Jindal famously did this as did most GOP governors.

This is simple stuff really...

Explain WHY so much of the ACA has been illegally delayed by the Obama Administration...

Then when you've done that...explain what the Democratic "plan" is to jump start the economy and put people back to work. It's been six years of Obama...what is his plan to fix the economy?

The Obama administration hasn't "illegally" delayed anything anymore than ANY US President has "illegally" taken executive action when congress finds itself unable to function.

In fact, George W. Bush went beyond executive actions and went nuts with "signing statements" something you folks had no problem with.

Now you think your game of "gotcha" is going to work.

Newsflash. It's not.

The parts of the ACA that have been delayed have ZERO to do with Congress being able to function! They were illegally put on hold by Barack Obama until after the upcoming election to hide the true costs of the ACA from the Americans who will be bearing the brunt of paying for it.

And it has worked.

The stimulus package kept many people from getting fired and it kept the economy going until corporations started hiring again. The rescue of the auto industry bumped up the manufacturing sector in this country and US autos are again number one in the world.

The GOP's one and only true "employment" plan was the XL pipeline and at best? It puts 5,000 Americans to work on a short term project. It also exposes some pretty sensitive areas to massive oil spills.

The GOP has rejected additional spending on infrastructure and has continued to wither the US postal service, one which is Constitutionally guaranteed and a huge employer of Americans.

Congressional approval is in the toilet. And with the Tea Party putting up some really crazy candidates against "mainstream" (Which in itself is a misnomer) republicans as well as a new Ryan Budget?

Dude, the Obama Stimulus SO didn't work! If it had then they wouldn't have had to go with the whole "jobs saved" scam in the first place...they would have simply reported how many new jobs were created. You embarrass yourself even trying to make that claim.

Instead of using Stimulus money as it was INTENDED to be used, that is, rebuilding and building infrastructure...they used it to keep local taxes un-naturally low. They used it to keep firefighters, teachers and cops on the job.

Wow, you've woken up with even fewer brain cells functioning than usual, Sallow! You're now going to argue that it was Republicans who invented the whole "jobs saved" thing? LOL Really?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The Democrats HAVE to run on sham issues like "income inequality" because they can't run on their economic solutions to a sluggish economy and what their plans are to put Americans currently out of work or working a part time job because they can't get a full time job.

Instead of saying "This is what we intend to do to grow the economy and put you back to work!" the Democrats message to the electorate will be that someone else has stolen their money and if you elect us we'll steal it back for you (after we keep most of it to pay for our bloated government of course!!!).

I challenge those here who are Progressives to tell me what economic plan it is that Barack Obama is proposing to fix our economy and get folks off unemployment! It's been almost six YEARS, kiddies...surely he HAS one...right? So tell us what it is...

And it has worked.

If stimulus money went to communities to preserve the jobs of policemen and teachers that would otherwise be laid off, why don't you consider that a positive economic impact?

Same goes when you start with an economy that is losing 770,000 jobs a month. If companies stop laying off people...."jobs saved" is a realistic measure

Lying and hate is all they have. What they've done has brought them to expect massive losses.

Let Republicans tell ten million voters that they want to take away their healthcare

OK, as long as they tell the other 300 million they have a better alternative then the disaster put upon them. If the republicans can't convince the people, and it won't be hard, that there is a better alternative to Obamacare then they certainly are not doing their job. Seems to me, and with talking to others, the future of our nation is paying a whole lot more for healthcare, that is if a person works. I personally, for me, have not seen one thing done that will lower the cost for me. Now granted it may be lowered or even made available to many but for the majority Obamacare means higher cost more so then we would have seen with inflation.

Worse yet I am told by a Doctor's assistant that one of the bad things is if she tells a patient that they need a test or some sort of procedure and the patient, for whatever reason, does not do as directed they have the ability, and will, drop that person. So if the 6000 co-pay is too much tough crap.

Great

Show us what you will do better. Its been five years and we still haven't seen a comprehensive healthplan from Republicans. Put out your alternative and stand behind it

I can't wait

I am in agreement, if an alternative is not presented then we are all screwed. As was said when the thing was passed in the night on Christmas eve, once established nothing stops a federal program. Just like SS will never be privatized even though it is shown that it would be better for the working man. It won't happen because there are too many free loaders in the system. Just like Obamacare, there is absolutely no price containment built in and little competition when there are only a few hospitals to deal with.

There are proposals that have been made to either make Obamacare better or something else. But since the democrats have power they do not see the light of day.

Bottom line, only those who are getting a free ride can be happy, the rest of us get to pay.

And it has worked.

And the truth is that the people who didn't use the Stimulus money for building and rebuilding infrastructure were the Democrats in charge back then. Or have you gotten amnesia about how those "shovel ready" jobs didn't materialize like Barack and Nancy promised and how they ended up spending much of that money on whatever could be done quickly so they didn't look so incompetent?

You progressives are amusing. You REALLY don't remember what happened back then...do you? Guess they didn't cover that on MSNBC?

Great

Show us what you will do better. Its been five years and we still haven't seen a comprehensive healthplan from Republicans. Put out your alternative and stand behind it

I can't wait

You are one lying, dishonest little person.

We've shown you at least five alternative plans offered even before the lying cocksucker in chief infested the office.

Republicans offered them, they got shot down.

Now, they're offering another one. dimocrap scum will shoot that one down too and bitch about how we don't have an alternative.

Yes, There's A Republican Health Care Plan: Bobby Jindal's Plan | RedState

You're dishonest scum.

All of you

Any retard can throw out a healthcare plan, Jindal included

Republicans are running on repealing Obamacare. A plan that covers 10 million people. They had better have a plan in place, WITH FULL GOP BACKING that will transition these people into a better healthcare plan. They better cover people with pre-existing conditions and provide low cost alternatives for the self employed and people who work for small companies

Jindals plan does not do that...try again Republicans

You keep throwing out the 10 million as if that were a success. What we were told is there were 46 million uninsured. All this expense and fuss over 3 percent of the population. 3 percent to which you have no idea if they are paying for or are making their payments. In effect very few are being helped by Obamacare if the only thing you have to tout is 3 percent. Considering that a larger percentage will be paying MUCH more and have a MUCH higher co-pay.

And it has worked.

If stimulus money went to communities to preserve the jobs of policemen and teachers that would otherwise be laid off, why don't you consider that a positive economic impact?

Same goes when you start with an economy that is losing 770,000 jobs a month. If companies stop laying off people...."jobs saved" is a realistic measure

I don't consider it smart economic policy because it ignores where the money comes from to pay the salaries of those public sector employees. The Obama Stimulus basically left the private sector twisting in the wind while it temporarily protected the jobs of public sector employees. Once that money ran out...local and State governments were forced to start laying off workers because there wasn't revenue coming in from the private sector to PAY for those workers.

And let's be honest, Winger..."jobs saved" was a bullshit measure because it could never be verified! That's why they used it.

Let Republicans tell ten million voters that they want to take away their healthcare
You mean tell them they can go back to the Doctors they like, and pay for the health insurance plan THEY want at a cheaper price?

Yep, we should be telling them that.

OK, as long as they tell the other 300 million they have a better alternative then the disaster put upon them. If the republicans can't convince the people, and it won't be hard, that there is a better alternative to Obamacare then they certainly are not doing their job. Seems to me, and with talking to others, the future of our nation is paying a whole lot more for healthcare, that is if a person works. I personally, for me, have not seen one thing done that will lower the cost for me. Now granted it may be lowered or even made available to many but for the majority Obamacare means higher cost more so then we would have seen with inflation.

Worse yet I am told by a Doctor's assistant that one of the bad things is if she tells a patient that they need a test or some sort of procedure and the patient, for whatever reason, does not do as directed they have the ability, and will, drop that person. So if the 6000 co-pay is too much tough crap.

Great

I can't wait

I am in agreement, if an alternative is not presented then we are all screwed. As was said when the thing was passed in the night on Christmas eve, once established nothing stops a federal program. Just like SS will never be privatized even though it is shown that it would be better for the working man. It won't happen because there are too many free loaders in the system. Just like Obamacare, there is absolutely no price containment built in and little competition when there are only a few hospitals to deal with.

There are proposals that have been made to either make Obamacare better or something else. But since the democrats have power they do not see the light of day.

Bottom line, only those who are getting a free ride can be happy, the rest of us get to pay.

I call bullshit

There have been 50 votes to repeal Obamacare, not one to improve it

If Republicans wanted tort reform, interstate competition, expansion of health savings accounts...they could have had it back in 2009. Instead, they chose a path of obstruction, misinformation, fear mongering and threats

There are 1.2 million FEWER Americans working today than when the lying cocksucker in chief infested the Office.

And when Bush left office, we were in the MIDDLE of the great recession. When the lying cocksucker in chief infested the office, it was winding down.

Just a simple, numerical, actual fact.

dimocraps lie. It's they do

You are one lying, dishonest little person.

We've shown you at least five alternative plans offered even before the lying cocksucker in chief infested the office.

Republicans offered them, they got shot down.

Now, they're offering another one. dimocrap scum will shoot that one down too and bitch about how we don't have an alternative.

Yes, There's A Republican Health Care Plan: Bobby Jindal's Plan | RedState

You're dishonest scum.

All of you

Any retard can throw out a healthcare plan, Jindal included

Republicans are running on repealing Obamacare. A plan that covers 10 million people. They had better have a plan in place, WITH FULL GOP BACKING that will transition these people into a better healthcare plan. They better cover people with pre-existing conditions and provide low cost alternatives for the self employed and people who work for small companies

Jindals plan does not do that...try again Republicans

You keep throwing out the 10 million as if that were a success. What we were told is there were 46 million uninsured. All this expense and fuss over 3 percent of the population. 3 percent to which you have no idea if they are paying for or are making their payments. In effect very few are being helped by Obamacare if the only thing you have to tout is 3 percent. Considering that a larger percentage will be paying MUCH more and have a MUCH higher co-pay.

We were told we have 7 million new insured at this time. That is what we have. What Obamacare mainly does is open up competition in the healthcare industry. If you were self employed or worked for a small company, you saw the rates you were offered as an individual
Obamacare sets the competitive bar. If you want to offer a private health insurance policy, it had better offer superior service to Obamacare

The worst thing for the GOP are all the failed policies and the kooky statements.
Everything from "legitimate rape" to "let him die".

"If you like your plan, you can keep it. Period"

“The problem is, is that the way Bush has done it over the last eight years is to take out a credit card from the Bank of China in the name of our children, driving up our national debt from $5 trillion dollars for the first 42 presidents -- number 43 added $4 trillion dollars by his lonesome, so that we now have over $9 trillion dollars of debt that we are going to have to pay back -- $30,000 for every man, woman and child,” Obama said on July 3, 2008, at a campaign event in Fargo, N.D.

“That's irresponsible. It's unpatriotic,” -- Barack "Unpatriotic and irresponsible" Obama

Flashback: Obama Says Adding $4 Trillion to National Debt 'Unpatriotic' - Fox Nation

the-democrats-honest-leadership1.jpg

These are the topics that Democrats have decided to use in hopes that they won't get clobbered in November:

1. The Koch Brothers - The Koch Brothers have replaced Halliburton as the evil rich. Who cares that Obama has been pumping $85 billion/mo into the stock market since he was re-elected creating another version of corporate welfare.

2. 1%ers - The evil rich will be stressed over and over again, regardless of the fact that Obama, Pelosi, and Harry Reid are all members of the 1%.

3. Racism - Everything is racist if it shows Obama or Democrats in general in a negative light.

4. The War On Women - Democrats are dreaming up different ways to make Republicans look like a bunch of rapists or whatever evil thing they can call them.

5. Ranchers are terrorists - This one fell in their lap, but they were hoping to turn a negative into a positive. It fits all of the stereotypes. They like guns, they're white, they're individualists, they don't go with the program like everyone else. They deserve to be crushed.

6. Gay Rights - Anyone who doesn't bow at the alter of political correctness will be demonized, shunned, their lives destroyed.

7. Obamacare Is Working - They hope to convince us that their fuzzy math has fixed Obamacare. They also hope that we'll forget that most of it has been delayed till after 2016.

Notice none of the issues above involves job creation, national security, foreign relations, a stronger economy, energy independence, or bringing us all together and learning to get along. They believe that division is essential to their goals. Their goal is to turn America into a welfare state and the population subjugated. Social Justice will replace justice for all. Crony Capitalism will replace a strong economy. Only the rich or those who fall in line will prosper.

The closer we get to the mid-terms the worse it's going to get. We need to send a message to these charlatans that we can't be tricked as easily. We're on to them, at least most of us are.

Democommie%2BParty%2BFlow%2BChart1.jpg
Trolling_drawing.jpg

That's quite a haul you got there mud!

Last edited:
There are 1.2 million FEWER Americans working today than when the lying cocksucker in chief infested the Office.

And when Bush left office, we were in the MIDDLE of the great recession. When the lying cocksucker in chief infested the office, it was winding down.

We were losing 770, 000 jobs a month, we had five quarters of negative GDP, auto and financial sectors were collapsing, the stock market had lost half its value

You call that winding down?

Great

I can't wait

I call bullshit

If Republicans wanted tort reform, interstate competition, expansion of health savings accounts...they could have had it back in 2009. Instead, they chose a path of obstruction, misinformation, fear mongering and threats

You're either lying, stupid or both.

Read the Forbes article I....... Never mind, you're too stupid to find it by yourself.

Here it is, get your mommy to read it to you...

Seriously? The Republicans Have No Health Plan? - Forbes

Indeed, Dana Milbank (hardly a conservative) accurately describes what really happened in the health care debate:

Obama’s greatest mistake was failing to listen to Emanuel on health care. Early on, Emanuel argued for a smaller bill with popular items, such as expanding health coverage for children and young adults, that could win some Republican support. He opposed the public option as a needless distraction. The president disregarded that strategy and sided with Capitol Hill liberals who hoped to ram a larger, less popular bill through Congress with Democratic votes only. The result was, as the world now knows, disastrous.

Compromise is a two-way street. Taking an “I won” approach to negotiations isn’t the wisest way to get to yes. We all now are paying the price for a partisan decision to rush through a massive bill against the strong and persistent opposition not only of Republicans, but the American public. When Obamacare passed on March 23, 2010, the RealClearPolitics poll average shows 50.4% of Americans opposed and only 39.7% in favor.

So you know how the lying cocksucker in chief overcame those numbers and got re-elected?

1) He lied. The lying motherfucker lied. He told us that if we like our insurance, we could keep it.

So what's to worry about, right? I like my Insurance and if the ACA sucks, no big deal, right? I'll just keep my current insurance. The magic negro is just so fucking cool, isn't he?

2) He illegally used the United States Government to unconstitutionally target his political opponents by having the IRS stop their requests to participate in the political arena.

Couldn't have that, could we? Can't have people running around telling the American People that we have a lying cocksucker as POS-TUS, can we?

Fuck you. dimocraps lie. ALL of you.

Last edited:
Democrat strategy:

Pretend we haven't been running things these past 8 years

Blame the new Kulaks

Great

I can't wait

I call bullshit

Perhaps you'll answer it it this time.

No Republican voted for Obamacare. None. This is because they understand just how bad a law it really is. It would be like the democrats passing a law bringing back slavery, and when the blacks started screaming about how fucked up it is, they would point a finger at the Republicans and accuse them of not wanting to make the law better, when in fact, it needs to be taken off the books entirely!

Why would anyone want to help a law that is so destructive?

We were losing 770, 000 jobs a month, we had five quarters of negative GDP, auto and financial sectors were collapsing, the stock market had lost half its value

You call that winding down?

When did the democraps take over both houses of congress again? Was that 2006?

Forum List

Back