Democrat thugs shut down Trump rally

All those Mexican flags was a nice touch.

Build the wall. NOW.

Mexican flags?? Go back to CNN coverage around 830. They had USSR/Soviet flags flying. Yes....the Democrat mobs had Mexico and Soviet Union flags flying proudly.

Folks....they are no longer fellow Americans. It's time to deport them and build the wall.

The reports are now saying the police asked Trump to cancel the event.
These protestors are worthless and only make Trump stronger and only prove
that we need to make America great again.

Last edited:
Both parties are slimy, and it certainly doesn't take a GENIUS to see this.
This is the most reasonable assertion. There are extremist factions on both sides that most Americans find unpalatable. Honestly, rather than seeing Trump as the cause for this polarization, I see him as a symptom of it. In a more reasonable election cycle, the guy would literally be laughed at from both sides and made the butt of all the jokes...like the last time he tested the political waters a bit in 2012. The fact is that, either due to cultural tensions / events (BLM, Occupy movements), increasingly biased news sources (I honestly see people post from crap like Salon or Fox as if they have legitimate reporting), or maybe just increasing diversity itself...anyways the fact is that America is increasingly polarized and extremist. The worst part of the matter is that, instead of engaging in reasonable discourse based upon facts, the most celebrated measure of solving problems seems to be who yells the loudest and the most regardless of fact or fiction.
. good grief you could have said that with less words I'm sure.
I'll be honest, I'm pretty horrible at being concise. I think it is from all those years of having to make essays (grade school), papers (university), and reports (work) as long and detailed as possible.

They don't like it when people make some damn sense is all, instead of the typical extremist hysteria.
here back at you. :cheeky-smiley-018:
lol

Do you think a man like Donald Trump would give you the time of day?

My thread was moved into here?
martin3.png

Remember guys, tough-guy Trump, the one who turned tail and ran tonight, is going to boss around Mexico and the rest of the world
mjlol.png

The Democrats look at their choices: Hillary, Bernie, and realize that they must deflect from that twosome in the way that they tradidonally have, with violence.

Remember that the KKK was for nearly a century the paramilitary-arm of the Democrat Party.

Uh.... no Sparky. The original Klan lasted less than fifteen years. The one that got resurrected in 1915 targeted blacks, Jews, Catholics, immigrants and labor unions, which I'm prrrretty sure are all constituents of the Democratic Party.

Here's an idea -- get your history from history books rather than Googly Images.

Were they constituents of the Democratic Party then? Might want to look at that history a little closer.

Actually yes, they were.
You want to fuck with me, I warn you NOBODY knows this history better than I do.

Neither Klan was affiliated with a political party. But when they finally did dabble in politics, mainly the 1920s, they elected Republicans or Democrats (and opposed Democrats or Republicans), whatever suited that time and place.

/offtopic

If you were half as smart as you think you are, I might be worried. Since you're probably about half as smart as I give you credit for being (which ain't much), I'm not.

I guess your family's history in the Klan might give you a leg up on how their internal politics worked.

Chicago was having NONE of Trump and his racist Nazi regime tonight
camby.png

Chicago did Trump and his racist Nazi regime like the 90's Bulls shutdown the Jazz in the finals
ufdup.png

Tough-guy Trump ran away REAL QUICK once **** got real
pacspit.gif

He can't handle his own election rally and ran away from protesters. How is he going to stand up to Putin? Stand up to Mexico? Make Mexico pay for the wall?

Trump got EXPOSED tonight. He ran when **** got real. This is with whom you place your faith?
sass2.png

Tonight was a preview of the rejection America will serve him in the general election.

On the count of ten, I need you Trump Nazis to tell me how mad you are over this
mjlol.png

Chicago hit Trump up like Tupac Shakur tonight

Boy I can't wait for the 50+ year-old political message board nerds to come in here and tell me how awesome Trump is

Ahh this reminds me of a picturebook. Even the author of this post thinks liberals can't read or comprehend more than one sentence at a time.

Trump encourages people to knock the crap out of his enemies. He brags about sending people off in stretchers. He talks about wanting to punch people in the face.

His violence has finally come home to roost.

He has protested Obama with more force than any protester at his rallies. He can't handle when his own brand of protesting is turned on him.

He encourages violent responses to protesters.

He cultivates violent mobs.

People at his rallies openly punch African Americans, as Trump taunts Mexicans to throngs of rabid white nationalists filled with bloodlust.

Trump's rhetoric of hate has come home to roost.

in the meantime, Obama drone kills American citizens without trial, judge or jury. Wants to flood our country with thousands of military age, unvetted muslims. He's closed trade pacts with third world countries that bush started, and pushed, for years, the super secret TPP. He doesn't even want congress to debate it. Up until Trump, nobody ever talked about it. I'll take my chances with Trump, instead of that black simon legree obama.

The news is reporting that Trump cancelled a rally in Chicago because a hoard of Democrat thugs showed up to threaten him and his fans.

Whatever happened to freedom of speech? Who are the brownshirts here?
I dunno, what happened to free speech...?

camby.png

Chicago did Trump and his racist Nazi regime like the 90's Bulls shutdown the Jazz in the finals
ufdup.png

pacspit.gif

He can't handle his own election rally and ran away from protesters. How is he going to stand up to Putin? Stand up to Mexico? Make Mexico pay for the wall?

Trump got EXPOSED tonight. He ran when **** got real. This is with whom you place your faith?
sass2.png

Tonight was a preview of the rejection America will serve him in the general election.

On the count of ten, I need you Trump Nazis to tell me how mad you are over this
mjlol.png

Boy I can't wait for the 50+ year-old political message board nerds to come in here and tell me how awesome Trump is

omg, the only racist, radical anarchist, commies and every extremest in this country was in that nasty bunch of protesting thugs. and wtf? they hit trump like Tupac. isn't that thug so called rapper dead because of the way he acted just like those thugs at the Trump rally? . you leftist are nuts and slimy

He shut it down because those who scream about freedom of speech insisted on him not able to express his own. Instead of staying away so he could have his freedom to address those who DO want to hear, they shut him up with pulling a Ferguson.

camby.png

ufdup.png

pacspit.gif

sass2.png

mjlol.png

Ahh this reminds me of a picturebook. Even the author of this post thinks liberals can't read or comprehend more than one sentence at a time.

You are so mad right now
umad.png

Tough-guy Trump can't handle the heat. Can't stand up to Chicago, and he definitely won't be able to stand up to Russia, or Mexico, or any other place in the world
QbadP.png

camby.png

ufdup.png

pacspit.gif

sass2.png

mjlol.png

omg, the only racist, radical anarchist, commies and every extremest in this country was in that nasty bunch of protesting thugs. and wtf? they hit trump like Tupac. isn't that thug so called rapper dead because of the way he acted just like those thugs at the Trump rally? . you leftist are nuts and slimy

LOL at me being a leftist and LOL at Trump supporters feeling they support someone conservative

Forum List

Back