Democrat thugs shut down Trump rally

A disavowal from a pathological liar is of no value as evidence.
What are you disavowing?

So Trump fans, what city will you be run out of today?

It must have been a severe shock for the Trump fans, when they finally realized they were a minority, and all the decent people hate them. Their PC shield is crumbling, and America is telling them what it really thinks.

You sow the wind, you reap the whirlwind. In that sense, Trump is one helluva farmer.
Trump is indeed a hell of a farmer.
Next week's polls are going up twenty points.
The LIBs just handed Trump a hundred thousand independent voters after last night.

5140_10156856359890354_1420036485282794732_n.jpg

Will only make us more determined to support trump. the elites of both parties hate him so i know he is the right choice.

Obviously with Trump's with 61% disapproval rating, more than just the party elites dislike the guy.
Trump has brought this on to himself with his inflammatory statements which appeal to his supporters but not most regular folks.
That's odd. Last night I saw about thousands of people at Trump's PRIVATE rally.
When the cameras showed them sitting in their seats they looked pretty "regular" to me.

[Q

A disavowal from a pathological liar is of no value as evidence.

You are confused. The person that is the world class pathological liar in America nowadays is that Hillary Bitch. I think we all know that.

Since you are confused about that would you like for me to list some of her lies? I will be glad to do it in order to educate a dumbass Moon Bat like yourself.

I'm not supporting Clinton.

But let's start with Trump:

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Trump offered to pay the legal bills for anyone who'd punch a protester.

That's all you need to know about this.
Prove it.
You can't.
That makes you a lying piece of shit.

Trump Tells Crowd to ‘Knock the Crap Out’ of Protesters, Offers to Pay Legal Fees
Fighting Words, almost. Inciting a Riot, workin' on it, and neither protected speech. May you live in interesting times...

Yea, that liberals won't stand for racism. Too bad the GOP doesn't feel the same way.

Correction you left loons squash free speech and the right to assemble. Don't try and turn it, Derp

The protesters were an assembly exercising their 1st amendment rights.

Threatening people, beating them up and attacking cops are not 1st amendment rights.

You do realize, of course, that you're a Nazi scumbag.

Last edited:
Yea, that liberals won't stand for racism. Too bad the GOP doesn't feel the same way.

Correction you left loons squash free speech and the right to assemble. Don't try and turn it, Derp

The protesters were an assembly exercising their 1st amendment rights.

Threatening people, beating them up and attacking cops are not a 1st amendment rights.

You do realize, of course, that you're a Nazi scumbag.

How many people out of the thousands were arrested?

As long as it's not violent on either side.

Absolutely........So, I'll ask again: How many Trump supporters have been injured, versus the injuries of Trump protesters?

Trump supporters are not out there organizing groups of people to go to Sanders rallies with the intent to shut them down.

If it happened the left loons defending last night heads would spin and explode. They fool nobody

And what makes you think anything will be any different under Trump? He has actually agreed with Hillary in the past and thought she was doing a "good job" and donated money to her campaign in 2012!!! :rolleyes-41: He is just as slimy as she is!

I heard reasonable explanation about donations. Someone posted his voting record, no D votes for PRES ever I think,? When you are in business, the slime demand payoff to keep your business going. He had to pay both sides. No one is perfect, maybe he knows (from outside) how bad it is and can change a few things?

And what makes you think anything will be any different under Trump? He has actually agreed with Hillary in the past and thought she was doing a "good job" and donated money to her campaign in 2012!!! :rolleyes-41: He is just as slimy as she is!

I heard reasonable explanation about donations. Someone posted his voting record, no D votes for PRES ever I think,? When you are in business, the slime demand payoff to keep your business going. He had to pay both sides. No one is perfect, maybe he knows (from outside) how bad it is and can change a few things?

Mmmm. I'm sure his goal is fairness. :D

Forum List

Back