Democrat thugs shut down Trump rally

Why are you against them
Expressing Themsleves ? Mr free speech?

Expressed by hindering an opposing view? So you are saying they are so confident in their own position that the only way they can get it across is to shut down any view from a public rally that stands contrary to theirs. It appears someone is afraid of having their ideology challenged.
No one is seeking to 'hinder' an opposing view, nor 'shut down' any view one disagrees with, including the protesters.

It was the Trump campaign's decision to cancel the event for security concerns, the result of violence on the part of both Trump supporters and protesters.

Where exactly is the proof that it was the Trump supporters that intended to be violent?

They just want people to accept them, like anyone.

More "special interests". Drunk, or with dog can't get cab, Checker won't ring up bacon, Burka on drivers license photo, gays demand to be Boy scout leaders, teachers, use womens Bath room, no bologna in prison etc.
0.1% of population demanding so much change on rest of us, costly too. Can't turn on TV w/o gay rammed down throat, but I can turn that off.

They just want people to accept them, like anyone.

More "special interests". Drunk, or with dog can't get cab, Checker won't ring up bacon, Burka on drivers license photo, gays demand to be Boy scout leaders, teachers, use womens Bath room, no bologna in prison etc.
0.1% of population demanding so much change on rest of us, costly too. Can't turn on TV w/o gay rammed down throat, but I can turn that off.

Nothing is changing for you if gay people marry one another. Lol. That is pretty melodramatic.

5140_10156856359890354_1420036485282794732_n.jpg

Trump offered to pay the legal bills for anyone who'd punch a protester.

That's all you need to know about this.
When did he send anyone out to shut down free speech? That's all one needs to know about you.

Mmmm. I'm sure his goal is fairness. :D

He already has everything he could ever want? Unless he is doing all this to enact revenge on those who extorted his business works? There is only a few left running. Hard to find any good ones who will go thru the process, due the puke media and protesters. Sometimes I feel "we" should be honored Trump would drop it all to work for USA? HRC will be more of same on steroids follow 8 years of decline. Sanders would be different at least. It will only seem like 4 years.

The Left thrives on hate and violence. Last night was a great example.
i thought for sure that at some point, cars would be burned and CVS's would of been invaded by Obama supporters who believed they were entitled to everything in the store,,,FOR FREE !!!!!

The radical Libtards are the ones that start the agitation.

The rank and file thugs are the one that loot the 7-11 stores.
^^^^Waiving his hate flag^^^^

Trump and his supporters had their free speech trampled on by PC Nazi thugs like you today, no matter how many may have been injured or not.

Free speech is not up for negotiations, moron.

Hey, moron, WHO cancelled the rally last night? WHO chose not to speak?
LOL

I suppose we could have had the police unblock the entrance by gunning down the mob.......so people could get into the facility...........and just had blood on the streets..........

You are a real dumb ass.
Trump called for the violence, saying "punch them in the face", dumb ass.
Trump was making a joke, dumb ass
That's what the nazis said about Hitler....he was just joking about the Jews.

Trump and his supporters had their free speech trampled on by PC Nazi thugs like you today, no matter how many may have been injured or not.

LOL

I suppose we could have had the police unblock the entrance by gunning down the mob.......so people could get into the facility...........and just had blood on the streets..........

You are a real dumb ass.

Comparing Trump to Hitler is proof that you're a douche bag.

Why are you against them
Expressing Themsleves ? Mr free speech?

Expressed by hindering an opposing view? So you are saying they are so confident in their own position that the only way they can get it across is to shut down any view from a public rally that stands contrary to theirs. It appears someone is afraid of having their ideology challenged.
No one is seeking to 'hinder' an opposing view, nor 'shut down' any view one disagrees with, including the protesters.

It was the Trump campaign's decision to cancel the event for security concerns, the result of violence on the part of both Trump supporters and protesters.

If your plans are to have a large crowd intentionally attend an opposing really, with the purpose to use their presence to vocalize and cause a disturbance to the peaceful assembly to an opposing view, then you would be attempting to shut down and "hinder" a voice that is contrary to yours. A crowds actions is always representative and reflective of their intentions, there is no grey area.

Mmmm. I'm sure his goal is fairness. :D

He already has everything he could ever want? Unless he is doing all this to enact revenge on those who extorted his business works? There is only a few left running. Hard to find any good ones who will go thru the process, due the puke media and protesters. Sometimes I feel "we" should be honored Trump would drop it all to work for USA? HRC will be more of same on steroids follow 8 years of decline. Sanders would be different at least. It will only seem like 4 years.

I don't feel honored at all. Lol. A guy like Trump doesn't do things for other people unless he is going to get something in return.

LOL

You are a real dumb ass.

Well, neither of them ever had to tell an audience, 'Please clap.'

LOL

You are a real dumb ass.
No, they did not, doofus. Making up shit does not aid you in understanding Reality.

LOL

You are a real dumb ass.

Your support of Trump is proof that you are as stupid as the Germans that let Hitler in power.

[Q

^^^^Waiving his hate flag^^^^

You are confused.

I am not the one that was doing the hate of shutting down a peaceful political rally last night with violence and intimidation. The Libtards were.

I am not the one that ever looted a 7-11 store.

LOL

You are a real dumb ass.
No, they did not, doofus. Making up shit does not aid you in understanding Reality.
Pretending that Trump was just joking about murdering someone on 5th avenue, and telling his minions to punch them in the face and he'd pay the legal fees, IS THE BIG LIE,,,MORON.

The news is reporting that Trump cancelled a rally in Chicago because a hoard of Democrat thugs showed up to threaten him and his fans.

Whatever happened to freedom of speech? Who are the brownshirts here?
I dunno, what happened to free speech...?

You're posting in the wrong thread, dumbass.

Ain't my fault you can't understand I answered your question.

Hmmmm no, that had nothing to do with shutting down free speech. There's no free speech for the audience in a private political rally.

Hisses the forum anarchist. :eusa_doh:

I'm tellin' ya folk, you can't make this shit up. :eusa_snooty:

I mean, if you look at the basic tenants of how he runs his campaign, you can see that he does draw some easy similarities to Hitler:

- Impassioned speeches working up the emotions of his support base.

- Scape-goating minorities or foreigners as the primary source of national problems

- Coming to power in a faction with little to no support base in previous years (I realize Republicans have actually majority seats in Congress, but he seems to be representing more of an extreme offshoot of the party rather than the core establishment of the party).

In a lot of ways Hitler was actually a great leader...he led his country from being one of the most downtrodden, impoverished states following the Great War into being so powerful as to almost take over the world. The issue many liberals have with Trump isn't so much the fact that he may or may not be a good leader, but the fact that his other beliefs are totally contradictory to what we have worked for as a human civilization. He really speaks like those of eras past, the McCarthy-types, the Hitler-types, using base emotion, encouraging fear, scape-goating minorities...

If you are a human being...you have good reason to be somewhat afraid of a man like Trump.

I mean, if you look at the basic tenants of how he runs his campaign, you can see that he does draw some easy similarities to Hitler:

- Impassioned speeches working up the emotions of his support base.

- Scape-goating minorities or foreigners as the primary source of national problems

- Coming to power in a faction with little to no support base in previous years (I realize Republicans have actually majority seats in Congress, but he seems to be representing more of an extreme offshoot of the party rather than the core establishment of the party).

In a lot of ways Hitler was actually a great leader...he led his country from being one of the most downtrodden, impoverished states following the Great War into being so powerful as to almost take over the world. The issue many liberals have with Trump isn't so much the fact that he may or may not be a good leader, but the fact that his other beliefs are totally contradictory to what we have worked for as a human civilization. He really speaks like those of eras past, the McCarthy-types, the Hitler-types, using base emotion, encouraging fear, scape-goating minorities...

If you are a human being...you have good reason to be somewhat afraid of a man like Trump.

You realize you just described Obama?

Impassioned speeches working up the emotions of his support base CHECK
Scape-goating the one per-centers as the primary source of national problems CHECK
Coming to power in a faction with little to no support base in previous years CHECK

Nice!

Forum List

Back