Democrat thugs shut down Trump rally

That's dishonest. Which is par for the course with lefties. How many Trump supporters disrupted Bernie or Hillary. When you figure on it a while get back to us.

You could have just as well stated that disrupting a rally is EXACTLY the same as beating the crap out of people....After all, no one could ever "accuse" you of having a brain.
If they refuse to leave, then they deserve to get a beating.
Your approval of violence is noted...

So you don't approve of the police arresting people?

That's dishonest. Which is par for the course with lefties. How many Trump supporters disrupted Bernie or Hillary. When you figure on it a while get back to us.

You could have just as well stated that disrupting a rally is EXACTLY the same as beating the crap out of people....After all, no one could ever "accuse" you of having a brain.

If worthy. You just want to start beating people, my little Hitler Youth.

So, you actually believe that Donald Trump is what is good for America huh?

Not 100% sure of anything. Can't see the future. What choice am I given? HRC-Kassich? Business as usual, more debt, crushing regulations, low GDP. Rubio? Lied about amnesty gang of eight as soon as he swindled his way into Senate. Liars?

Sanders? maybe? might as well get the crash over? That leaves Cruz and Trump only. They at least say "build wall, enforce law, get rid of some government etc.'"

I had kind of been a Rand/Ron Paul/Carson supporter but they not in it. i am one little vote.

If you believe in arresting people, then you approve of violence.

As usual, you're talking out of both sides of your mouth.

There weren't any lies about what happen last night.
Ted Cruz Says Donald Trump Is to Blame for Violence at His Rallies
Source: New York Times

Senator Ted Cruz of Texas said on Friday that Donald J. Trump bore responsibility for “creating an environment” that encourages violence at his events.

Speaking to reporters at a local Republican dinner outside Chicago, where Mr. Trump had just canceled a rally amid fierce confrontations between his supporters and protesters, Mr. Cruz began by saying that the “protesters who took violence into their own hands” were responsible for the episode.

“But in any campaign, responsibility starts at the top,” Mr. Cruz continued. “And when you have a campaign that disrespects the voters, when you have a campaign that affirmatively encourages violence, when you have a campaign that is facing allegations of physical violence against members of the press, you create an environment that only encourages this sort of nasty discourse.”

Mr. Cruz invoked the protests and violent police run-ins at the 1968 Democratic National Convention in Chicago, and predicted that future skirmishes were likely. “When the candidate urges supporters to engage in physical violence, to punch people in the face, the predictable consequence of that is that it escalates,” Mr. Cruz said. “And today is unlikely to be the last such instance.”

Read more: http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...rump-is-to-blame-for-violence-at-his-rallies/

Approving of Law and Order is approving of violence? Interesting.

A person rents a giant room. Those who wish to attend (did they pay admission? probably not) anyways a gaggle of big mouthed screamers try to get close to stage and yell to drown out the #1 attraction. Is that not a violation? Can I go to ??? Broken Back Mountain movie and shout anti-gay?

Huh yes. Cops use violence to arrest people. If you object to exercising their constitutional right to evict people from their property, then you must also oppose allowing the police to arrest people.

.....and even if they choose to leave, its OK to sucker punch them on the way out....right, moron?
Who got sucker punched?
Lol, not enough Marxist morons.
I keep hearing this fake story about some 78 year old sucker punching a negro at a NC Trump rally. Then I saw the video of the alleged "sucker punch".

Turns out it was a fabrication by the leftstream media. The tough senior citizen didn't punch anybody.

The video proves that he didn't punch the guy.

The video dies not lie. The punk was not punched by the elderly man. You can see his fist through the whole incident and it does not hit the negro.

Last edited:

A person rents a giant room. Those who wish to attend (did they pay admission? probably not) anyways a gaggle of big mouthed screamers try to get close to stage and yell to drown out the #1 attraction. Is that not a violation? Can I go to ??? Broken Back Mountain movie and shout anti-gay?
People have to get a ticket to be admitted to a Trump event. He does that specifically so none of these left wing douche bag protesters can claim it's a public event.

People have to get a ticket to be admitted to a Trump event. He does that specifically so none of these left wing douche bag protesters can claim it's a public event.

True, most circuses DO demand a ticket for entrance.

Huh yes. Cops use violence to arrest people. If you object to exercising their constitutional right to evict people from their property, then you must also oppose allowing the police to arrest people.
Sorry, the 'logic' of an infant doesn't work for me. I'm okay with law and order.

I know, that means rules, and mental infants like you hate rules.

Sorry, the 'logic' of an infant doesn't work for me. I'm okay with law and order.

I know, that means rules, and mental infants like you hate rules.

It's your logic, douche bag. I'm just restating it to make it explicit what you're saying. If you're actually OK with law and order, then you should have no objection to Trump using force on protesters who refuse to leave his rallies when they are asked. That's a classic example of law and order.

True, most circuses DO demand a ticket for entrance.
I find the desperation of the establishment quite entertaining............and like the fools they are............it will actually do the opposite of what they wanted.

It will be like.................wait for it........

gnat_by_missgnat-d3hgsxg.gif

Forum List

Back