Democrat thugs shut down Trump rally

If worthy. You just want to start beating people, my little Hitler Youth.

If you believe in arresting people, then you approve of violence.

As usual, you're talking out of both sides of your mouth.
Approving of Law and Order is approving of violence? Interesting.

Huh yes. Cops use violence to arrest people. If you object to exercising their constitutional right to evict people from their property, then you must also oppose allowing the police to arrest people.
Sorry, the 'logic' of an infant doesn't work for me. I'm okay with law and order.

I know, that means rules, and mental infants like you hate rules.

It's your logic, douche bag. I'm just restating it to make it explicit what you're saying. If you're actually OK with law and order, then you should have no objection to Trump using force on protesters who refuse to leave his rallies when they are asked. That's a classic example of law and order.
No violence is required. Be nice, works like a charm.

A person rents a giant room. Those who wish to attend (did they pay admission? probably not) anyways a gaggle of big mouthed screamers try to get close to stage and yell to drown out the #1 attraction. Is that not a violation? Can I go to ??? Broken Back Mountain movie and shout anti-gay?
People have to get a ticket to be admitted to a Trump event. He does that specifically so none of these left wing douche bag protesters can claim it's a public event.
Well, if it's private he really needs to be more careful with the guest list eh?

A person rents a giant room. Those who wish to attend (did they pay admission? probably not) anyways a gaggle of big mouthed screamers try to get close to stage and yell to drown out the #1 attraction. Is that not a violation? Can I go to ??? Broken Back Mountain movie and shout anti-gay?
People have to get a ticket to be admitted to a Trump event. He does that specifically so none of these left wing douche bag protesters can claim it's a public event.
Well, if it's private he really needs to be more careful with the guest list eh?

It doesn't matter. He is well within his rights to kick out anyone he wants to kick out.

It doesn't matter. He is well within his rights to kick out anyone he wants to kick out.
Never said he couldn't but you need to be careful about that, a lawsuit in the making, especially when you invite the public, for free.

Never said he couldn't but you need to be careful about that, a lawsuit in the making, especially when you invite the public, for free.

He doesn't invite the public. You have to have a ticket.

Furthermore, you accused him of "violence" for enforcing his rights.

The news is reporting that Trump cancelled a rally in Chicago because a hoard of Democrat thugs showed up to threaten him and his fans.

Whatever happened to freedom of speech? Who are the brownshirts here?

bripat is the biggest crybaby on this site.

Butt-hurt much.

1. It's a free ticket open to the public.
2. No.

1.jpg

2. No.

It doesn't matter if it's free. Only those with a ticket can enter. You have to be invited. That makes it non-public. You don't think he had his lawyers investigate the whole arrangement very carefully?

If they refuse to leave, then they deserve to get a beating.
.....and even if they choose to leave, its OK to sucker punch them on the way out....right, moron?
Who got sucker punched?
Lol, not enough Marxist morons.
I keep hearing this fake story about some 78 year old sucker punching a negro at a NC Trump rally. Then I saw the video of the alleged "sucker punch".

Turns out it was a fabrication by the leftstream media. The tough senior citizen didn't punch anybody.

The video proves that he didn't punch the guy.

The video dies not lie. The punk was not punched by the elderly man. You can see his fist through the whole incident and it does not hit the negro.

Bullshit

2. No.

It doesn't matter if it's free. Only those with a ticket can enter. You have to be invited. That makes it non-public. You don't think he had his lawyers investigate the whole arrangement very carefully?
Going to a website and downloading a ticket is not being invited. That happened when they set up the website, for the public to go to.

I have one to a big event soon, I had to download it after signing up for free. I was invited to do that, as a member of the public.

Oh NO............Bern went Nazi on us.................he's holding up his right hand...................

Everyone Hide.......

00912.jpg

2. No.

Going to a website and downloading a ticket is not being invited. That happened when they set up the website, for the public to go to.

I have one to a big event soon, I had to download it after signing up for free. I was invited to do that, as a member of the public.

The law disagrees with your assessment.

Forum List

Back