Democrat thugs shut down Trump rally

Jesse-Jackson-Race-Card.jpg

Never said he couldn't but you need to be careful about that, a lawsuit in the making, especially when you invite the public, for free.

He doesn't invite the public. You have to have a ticket.

Furthermore, you accused him of "violence" for enforcing his rights.
1. It's a free ticket open to the public.
2. No.

It doesn't matter if it's free. Only those with a ticket can enter. You have to be invited. That makes it non-public. You don't think he had his lawyers investigate the whole arrangement very carefully?
Going to a website and downloading a ticket is not being invited. That happened when they set up the website, for the public to go to.

I have one to a big event soon, I had to download it after signing up for free. I was invited to do that, as a member of the public.

The law disagrees with your assessment.
Show us? Oh right, you can't...

If they refuse to leave, then they deserve to get a beating.
.....and even if they choose to leave, its OK to sucker punch them on the way out....right, moron?
Who got sucker punched?
Lol, not enough Marxist morons.
I keep hearing this fake story about some 78 year old sucker punching a negro at a NC Trump rally. Then I saw the video of the alleged "sucker punch".

Turns out it was a fabrication by the leftstream media. The tough senior citizen didn't punch anybody.

The video proves that he didn't punch the guy.

The video dies not lie. The punk was not punched by the elderly man. You can see his fist through the whole incident and it does not hit the negro.

Bullshit
Watch the video with the sound off.

If you do not hear the reporter saying that the guy was punched, you are less likely to be influenced by the commentary of the reporter.

It is amazing how weak-minded people like you can see things that didn't happen simply because some talking heads repeat a lie to you over and over.

The video clearly shows that the elderly man did not punch the negro.

You are a weak-minded and brainwashed fool.

There weren't any lies about what happen last night.
Ted Cruz Says Donald Trump Is to Blame for Violence at His Rallies
Source: New York Times

Senator Ted Cruz of Texas said on Friday that Donald J. Trump bore responsibility for “creating an environment” that encourages violence at his events.

Speaking to reporters at a local Republican dinner outside Chicago, where Mr. Trump had just canceled a rally amid fierce confrontations between his supporters and protesters, Mr. Cruz began by saying that the “protesters who took violence into their own hands” were responsible for the episode.

“But in any campaign, responsibility starts at the top,” Mr. Cruz continued. “And when you have a campaign that disrespects the voters, when you have a campaign that affirmatively encourages violence, when you have a campaign that is facing allegations of physical violence against members of the press, you create an environment that only encourages this sort of nasty discourse.”

Mr. Cruz invoked the protests and violent police run-ins at the 1968 Democratic National Convention in Chicago, and predicted that future skirmishes were likely. “When the candidate urges supporters to engage in physical violence, to punch people in the face, the predictable consequence of that is that it escalates,” Mr. Cruz said. “And today is unlikely to be the last such instance.”

Read more: http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...rump-is-to-blame-for-violence-at-his-rallies/

:rofl:
I answered your comments...

...about Trump by saying "B-b-but Obama!"

Without evidence, as is typical of your ilk.

You've got nothing, and you're proud of it.
You are a human mirror. You make one popcorn fart of nothingness after another and try the he who smelt it game.

You held out for over an hour before resorting to your usual "OMG, I tried deflecting and that didn't work so I'll flame instead" ploy.

Points for maturity. None for content. Donnie J. Chickenshit thanks you for your support.

Furthermore, you accused him of "violence" for enforcing his rights.
2. No.

It doesn't matter if it's free. Only those with a ticket can enter. You have to be invited. That makes it non-public. You don't think he had his lawyers investigate the whole arrangement very carefully?
Going to a website and downloading a ticket is not being invited. That happened when they set up the website, for the public to go to.

I have one to a big event soon, I had to download it after signing up for free. I was invited to do that, as a member of the public.

Have they arrested Trump?

2. No.

Why would they, except for inciting a riot or fighting words, and he's not there, yet...

And:

Public Event Law & Legal Definition
"A public event, as the name suggests, could refer to any event open for the general public. Exhibitions, expositions, fairs, festivals, entertainment, cause-related, fundraising, and leisure events are all examples of a public event. Any event that is a one-time or periodic, free or ticketed, cultural, charitable or cause-related, and conducted for the purpose of attracting revenue, support, awareness, and/or for entertainment purposes, and created by and/or for the general public is generally referred to as a public event."

You lose, as usual...

I've been voting for over 30 years kid. Obama is the ultimate Manchurian candidate.. "Yes We Can"? "Hope and Change"? All Obama has done is blame EVERYTHING on Bush and rich people. That's leadership?

Palease...
Actually that is a verifiably false statement. You cannot have been voting earlier than the 2012 election cycle since you cannot even remember the political climate going into the 2008 election cycle.

Let me educate you since you must have been too young, Bush was widely viewed as a huge failure as a president and maybe the worst in the modern era. At the end of his term, especially considering the economic downturn, Bush was such a negative figure that one of the most moderate, most anti-Bush Republicans earned the win for their candidate. Bush was so bad that, in the first time in party history, the standing president did not attend, in-person, when McCain accepted the Republican nomination. During the 2008 election cycle, both candidates, and both parties, pointed towards the Bush years and blamed them for pretty much everything. Years later somethings have held up, everybody knows that the downturn in American global influence was due to Bush. On the other hand, other things, like the economic downturn, were perhaps only minorly influence by Bush.

Now, I'm not going to sit here and say that Obama's years have been all sunshine and roses...they haven't. Fortunately, that has ZERO to do when discussing Trump...unless, for some odd reason, you think that Trump is Obama. So, can we please get back onto topic, which was originally how one can easily draw a parallel from Trump to Hitler...I'm sure you lack the intellect to have done this intentionally, but you literally just used a Trump tactic, an argumentative fallacy, in order to not address actual issues that were brought up in the original discussion.
Wow. Bush was widely viewed as a failure? We don't all live in your little hate bubble universe. Those are the ones that blamed everything on him and many still do. They will never admit to the lack of success of their agenda. Bush was demonized by the filthy leftists, like with Reagan, like Palin, on and on. It's what they do.

You don't think Trump's success is due to obama's failures? That's beyond credibility.
I'm glad you have shown that you didn't follow politics in 2008.

That is correct, Bush was widely seen as a failure. The best evidence of this (on top of what I've already stated) is the fact that Obama won a Nobel Peace Prize for doing nothing more than taking office after Bush. Bush, singlehandedly, transformed world opinion of America from THE greatest nation in the world, to a questionable nation looking to bully its way into doing whatever it wanted. Now, if you had paid attention to politics or traveled around the world during some of the later years of his presidency you would have seen that everybody was in clear agreement as to the status of his presidency. Now, you can watch Fox News all day that looks back upon his years favorably...but if you actually followed politics at the time, you'd realize that you can't see everything through rose-tinted googles.

The news is reporting that Trump cancelled a rally in Chicago because a hoard of Democrat thugs showed up to threaten him and his fans.

Whatever happened to freedom of speech? Who are the brownshirts here?
e

What other than empty rhetoric what do you have.

Oh, the brown shirts are Trumps.

Why would they, except for inciting a riot or fighting words, and he's not there, yet...

And:

"A public event, as the name suggests, could refer to any event open for the general public. Exhibitions, expositions, fairs, festivals, entertainment, cause-related, fundraising, and leisure events are all examples of a public event. Any event that is a one-time or periodic, free or ticketed, cultural, charitable or cause-related, and conducted for the purpose of attracting revenue, support, awareness, and/or for entertainment purposes, and created by and/or for the general public is generally referred to as a public event."

You lose, as usual...

Nope. Trump events are not "created for the general public."

The video clearly shows that the elderly man did not punch the negro.

I can't tell? I had wondered two things. Why 78 year old bones not break in hand? Why the guy who got hit not fight back? They were looking for any and all opportunity for someone to fight.

If they refuse to leave, then they deserve to get a beating.
.....and even if they choose to leave, its OK to sucker punch them on the way out....right, moron?
Who got sucker punched?
I keep hearing this fake story about some 78 year old sucker punching a negro at a NC Trump rally. Then I saw the video of the alleged "sucker punch".

Turns out it was a fabrication by the leftstream media. The tough senior citizen didn't punch anybody.

The video dies not lie. The punk was not punched by the elderly man. You can see his fist through the whole incident and it does not hit the negro.

Bullshit

Technically Muhamed is right. The dude ELBOWED the critter, didnt punch him.

Who got sucker punched?

Bullshit

Technically Muhamed is right. The dude ELBOWED the critter, didnt punch him.

And "technically" anyone who voices disagreement with that truth is a fucking lying scumbag.

My question for the LWNJs out there is...

Why do you lie to yourselves and others so fucking much? Are your egos so fucking pathetically weak and fragile that you cannot admit that you were fooled by the media?

The news is reporting that Trump cancelled a rally in Chicago because a hoard of Democrat thugs showed up to threaten him and his fans.

well, that would be Trump and his followers who threaten to beat up people who disagree with them.
Trump just got the Bully's Worst Nightmare- people willing to fight back.

I am SOOOOO Proud of my city tonight.

You FOOLS just handed Trump the Presidency! THANK YOU, VERY MUCH, as I had expected another muslim terrorist attack would do that, I had no idea that left wing scum would be the catalyst!

Adolf Trump instigated all these violence....... He will divide this country at the highest level we never seen. Be very careful what you wish for.

well, that would be Trump and his followers who threaten to beat up people who disagree with them.
Trump just got the Bully's Worst Nightmare- people willing to fight back.

I am SOOOOO Proud of my city tonight.

You FOOLS just handed Trump the Presidency! THANK YOU, VERY MUCH, as I had expected another muslim terrorist attack would do that, I had no idea that left wing scum would be the catalyst!

Adolf Trump instigated all these violence....... He will divide this country at the highest level we never seen. Be very careful what you wish for.
Here come the you are all Nazi's and Racist Rants from the libs,.

ahhhhhhh

c9c86c88ba116ded5929b76367cdf5b16f83b667.gif

DEMOCRATIC SLIME CAMPAIGN 2016

Liberals just trying anything they can to stop Trump The libs are afraid they are going to lose all their goverment freebies and all their free sinfully morals that they have been getting away with while Obama said been in office. VOTE TRUMP 2016 MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

Did they have to? You know, this is like lecturing someone about their manners at the dinner table while talking with your mouth full. You are full bulls---er double standards, my friend.
FALSE! Of course they have to. Subduing, expelling, and arresting may take physical force to do, but they are legitimate uses of force.

I think the Trumpian fascist pigs should expect counter rallies and protests at every Trump event from now on.
The facist pigs are the criminal creeps who are disrupting peaceful assemblies, assaulting people, and rioting. They should peacefully protest ((if they can't get their politics straight) OUTSIDE the rallies. When they take actions to disrupt and attack rally participants, they should expect, billy clubs, steel-tipped boots, bayonets, pepper spray, rubber bullets, and tear gas. I advise police to be in full riot gear, and have plenty of handcuffs on hand.

Last edited:

Furthermore, you accused him of "violence" for enforcing his rights.[/QUOTE]
2. No.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter if it's free. Only those with a ticket can enter. You have to be invited. That makes it non-public. You don't think he had his lawyers investigate the whole arrangement very carefully?[/QUOTE]

It's open to the public.........I know couple of people that attend Trump rally. Anybody can attend this kind of rally. What ticket and invitation are you talking about? Maybe he invited some of his close followers, his vip or Nazi members that need to be seated to the front. Then those are the people that will receive the flag.

Forum List

Back