Democrat thugs shut down Trump rally

when Trump thought he was in danger he did a "Ted Nugent" in his pants ....
11130168_1659282627628818_4057877334859488811_n.jpg

Technically Muhamed is right. The dude ELBOWED the critter, didnt punch him.

Typical low IQ Adolf Trump supporters. How in the world you can deny that video? Police even charge this asshole. Are you really this dumb or dumber than Muhammud?
Wait I know you are scared to argue with me.... So I will take this as always I defeated you.
You will not argue because you have no logical argument to support your position.

Even Rakeem Jones himself admits that he was "throwin' da middle finger" at the audience (aka provoking) and that John McGraw did not punch him.

See 0:50 in this video

at 1:50 he says that the dude hit him with his elbow in the eye. It is very plain in slow motion, doint know why you are still arguing bout this.

I'm pretty sure he just wanted the world to know that he was elbowed rather than punched. I actually agree here...elbows tend to do more damage. It is good to highlight that this old racist guy was even more malicious than we originally thought he was. Hopefully he gets 5 years, I'm sure he will enjoy his "company" in prison.
How do you know race was a factor? Did you see evidence for it or are you just yapping out of your ass? The protester needs to face felony charges so don't leave that part out.

The reason the leftoloons are lying about Jones getting punched in the face is pretty fucking obvious. Last month Trump mentioned that he would like to punch a particular rude person in the face.

So now the dishonest anti-American scumbags are repeatedly spewing a desperate lie about Jones getting punched in the face by an elderly gentleman at the NC rally in some disgusting and dishonest attempt to make their weak-minded cohorts believe that Trump caused Jones to get punched, even though he didn't get punched.

The leftstream media knows that their mentally challenged dumb-bots will believe every lie they tell them to believe and repeat the lie ad nauseam like good little weakling unwashed butthole suckers.

Fucking pathetic.

Last edited:
So, you actually believe that Donald Trump is what is good for America huh?

Not 100% sure of anything. Can't see the future. What choice am I given? HRC-Kassich? Business as usual, more debt, crushing regulations, low GDP. Rubio? Lied about amnesty gang of eight as soon as he swindled his way into Senate. Liars?

Sanders? maybe? might as well get the crash over? That leaves Cruz and Trump only. They at least say "build wall, enforce law, get rid of some government etc.'"

I had kind of been a Rand/Ron Paul/Carson supporter but they not in it. i am one little vote.

Please, Kasich is the only sane person running in this race. Donald Trump is a chump. ;)

Approving of Law and Order is approving of violence? Interesting.

A person rents a giant room. Those who wish to attend (did they pay admission? probably not) anyways a gaggle of big mouthed screamers try to get close to stage and yell to drown out the #1 attraction. Is that not a violation? Can I go to ??? Broken Back Mountain movie and shout anti-gay?

You really can't compare a movie showing to going to a presidential rally. Lol. :D

It's open to the public.........I know couple of people that attend Trump rally. Anybody can attend this kind of rally. What ticket and invitation are you talking about? Maybe he invited some of his close followers, his vip or Nazi members that need to be seated to the front. Then those are the people that will receive the flag.

You obviously don't know anyone who went, because I did go and you had to have a ticket to get in. I received an email with an invitation to attend. It directed me to a website where I could get a free ticket. People at the door would only let you in if you produced the ticket.

Bullshit you are lying..... Don't even tell me they have time to invite 20,000 people by emails or letters. Do you even understand the logistics in doing these kind of paper works? Maybe someone got an invitation because he or she know Adolf but in general NO you do not get invitation.
ROFL! It takes a single push of the button to send an email to every Republican in Jacksonville. How technically clueless are you?

It's just sad............. how ignorant Adolf Trump followers are. I'm a republican....... I live in Florida and California. I know tons of republicans......... We donate money to the republicans........ ... but we will never vote for Adolf trump..... Where the hell is the emails?????? And don't tell me this kind of bullshit.

Lol, not enough Marxist morons.
I keep hearing this fake story about some 78 year old sucker punching a negro at a NC Trump rally. Then I saw the video of the alleged "sucker punch".

Turns out it was a fabrication by the leftstream media. The tough senior citizen didn't punch anybody.

The video proves that he didn't punch the guy.

The video dies not lie. The punk was not punched by the elderly man. You can see his fist through the whole incident and it does not hit the negro.

Bullshit

Typical low IQ Adolf Trump supporters. How in the world you can deny that video? Police even charge this asshole. Are you really this dumb or dumber than Muhammud?
Wait I know you are scared to argue with me.... So I will take this as always I defeated you.
You will not argue because you have no logical argument to support your position.

Even Rakeem Jones himself admits that he was "throwin' da middle finger" at the audience (aka provoking) and that John McGraw did not punch him.

LOL...... Are you sure you are looking at the same rally? So the news media and the police are lying? But I'm pretty sure you are lying.

I keep hearing this fake story about some 78 year old sucker punching a negro at a NC Trump rally. Then I saw the video of the alleged "sucker punch".

Turns out it was a fabrication by the leftstream media. The tough senior citizen didn't punch anybody.

The video proves that he didn't punch the guy.

The video dies not lie. The punk was not punched by the elderly man. You can see his fist through the whole incident and it does not hit the negro.

Bullshit

at 1:50 he says that the dude hit him with his elbow in the eye. It is very plain in slow motion, doint know why you are still arguing bout this.

So what is the difference if he hit him with his elbow or his fist? Just another dumb Trump follower.

The reason the leftoloons are lying about Jones getting punched in the face is pretty fucking obvious. Last month Trump mentioned that he would like to punch a particular rude person in the face.

So now the dishonest anti-American scumbags are repeatedly spewing a desperate lie about Jones getting punched in the face by an elderly gentleman at the NC rally in some disgusting and dishonest attempt to make their weak-minded cohorts believe that Trump caused Jones to get punched, even though he didn't get punched.

The leftstream media knows that their mentally challenged dumb-bots will believe every lie they tell them to believe and repeat the lie ad nauseam like good little weakling unwashed butthole suckers.

Fucking pathetic.

You are confuse.........

0d622fd5b28d694b2454c1ed377c65b8.jpg

So what is the difference if he hit him with his elbow or his fist? Just another dumb Trump follower.

LOL

The great one speaks arrogant as ever............

Riddle me this.............I take my wife to a rally. We go lets see what he has to say. We even take a Trump sign and say what the hell. I get there and run smack into me threatening me and my wife.........grabs my sign and tears it up in my face.............Starts calling me a Racist and Hitler.....................

The only thing stopping me from stomping that asshole thug is the police, and trying to maintain peace. But if he continues to threaten me and my wife I'LL KNOCK THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF HIM.

I have a right to be there. He has a right to say yeah Hillary..............as long as he is respectful and not trying to take my sign, or threaten my wife or family then WHATEVER DUDE..................

Threatens my wife and my life and Freedom again..............It's on...................BUT YOU KEEP REVERSING the EQUATION BITCH.

Look I have a solution to end this.

It's simple.

It's easy.

Start calling Trump's rallies Job Fairs. And none of them will show up.
imageedit_1164_5045194145.jpg

The news is reporting that Trump cancelled a rally in Chicago because a hoard of Democrat thugs showed up to threaten him and his fans.

Whatever happened to freedom of speech? Who are the brownshirts here?
I heard they were protestors. Does not sound so good that way, does it?

"Protester" is a liberal euphemism for "thug."
You lose, as usual.
As usual, you only prove that you're a douche nozzle.

Let's see.

Der Trumpenfuhrer has called for protesters to be "Punched in the face".

Der Trumpenfuhrer remembered when "Person like that would have been carried out on a board."

Der Trumpenfuhrer has called of torture, in violation of U.S. Federal Law and International Law.

Der Trumpenfuhrer has called undocumented workers, "Rapists and Murderers."

Der Trumpenfuhrer supports a National Database for Muslims in this country and want Muslims s to wear a badge ala the Yellow Star of David which the Nazi's forced Jews to wear during WWII.

Der Donald has supporters raise their right hand in a Nazi Salute.

And yet Der Dummie Donald thinks Dems caused the violence.

His followers are dead from the neck up idiots.

Seig Heil Der Donald.....you dumb enough to believe what you are told.

The news is reporting that Trump cancelled a rally in Chicago because a hoard of Democrat thugs showed up to threaten him and his fans.

Whatever happened to freedom of speech? Who are the brownshirts here?
Nothing happened to freedom of speech, unless you can't talk...

One is a lie and the other is truth.

But I do understand that truth means nothing to imbeciles.

Why does "Der Trumpenfuhrer" go on these leftist commie TV channels to answer leading setup questions one after another from weasel bastards like Chuck Toad (on right now). Sickening.

Forum List

Back