Democratic Debate Thread: October 13, 2015

I wish we had free college.[/QU

It's never free, someone always pays..legalized thievery mostly.
True, progressives never have a way to pay for their stupid social programs...

As all professional politicians they like to steal what's not theirs...

Judging by the Obama years and well over doubling the national debt, it pretty obvious the Democratic party hates your children and their children's children. Basically, the Democratic Party voters are nothing but selfish it's all about me child abusers.

Judging by the Obama years and well over doubling the national debt, it pretty obvious the Democratic party hates your children and their children's children. Basically, the Democratic Party voters are nothing but selfish it's all about me child abusers.

Whoever legalizes pot and reduces college tuition is getting my vote, I don't care what party I care what the candidate is going to work hard to accomplish.

My gal pal just said she thinks O Malley is attractive :lol: uh.....

I'm a straight guy - but I agree.

She said if Berne doesn't get it she hopes O Malley does, then she told me to google him with out a shirt OMG!

upload_2015-10-13_19-51-58.jpeg

:beer:

Whoever legalizes pot and reduces college tuition is getting my vote, I don't care what party I care what the candidate is going to work hard to accomplish.

Get a job loser.

Hillary did quite well overall, gotta say I'm impressed. She easily had the most to lose.

Forum List

Back