Democratic Debate Thread: October 13, 2015

I see five white racists up there agreeing with each other...

Not one word about Indian issues, bastards!!!

I wish we had free college.[/QU

It's never free, someone always pays..legalized thievery mostly.
True, progressives never have a way to pay for their stupid social programs...

As all professional politicians they like to steal what's not theirs...

Judging by the Obama years and well over doubling the national debt, it pretty obvious the Democratic party hates your children and their children's children. Basically, the Democratic Party voters are nothing but selfish it's all about me child abusers.

Whoever legalizes pot and reduces college tuition is getting my vote, I don't care what party I care what the candidate is going to work hard to accomplish.

Reduce college professors pay, get rid of tenure and stop the Democratic Parties monopoly over educational systems and you'll be educated for practically free. Steal more taxpayer hard earned income and throw it at it and tuition goes up... check the history...

Pot affects motivation and thought processes, not great things if you want to reach your full potential. eh, the medical aspect looks promising ..

I wish we had free college.[/QU

It's never free, someone always pays..legalized thievery mostly.
True, progressives never have a way to pay for their stupid social programs...

As all professional politicians they like to steal what's not theirs...

Judging by the Obama years and well over doubling the national debt, it pretty obvious the Democratic party hates your children and their children's children. Basically, the Democratic Party voters are nothing but selfish it's all about me child abusers.

Whoever legalizes pot and reduces college tuition is getting my vote, I don't care what party I care what the candidate is going to work hard to accomplish.

Reduce college professors pay, get rid of tenure and stop the Democratic Parties monopoly over educational systems and you'll be educated for practically free. Steal more taxpayer hard earned income at it and tuition goes up... check the history...

Pot affects motivation and thought processes, not great things if you want to reach your full potential. eh, the medical aspect looks promising ..

I'm motivated Lumps. ;)

The republican party along with the super rich have destroyed our middle class. These people have done everything in their power to drive down wages for our workers and offshore.

The republican party starting with reaganomics in the 80's has done this.

They have blood and the destruction of our industrial might on their hands...

Last edited:
This was a fixed debate. Hillary did not have to explain any of her personal scandals. The voters will not be happy about that.

Pretty much what I figured... All sooooft balls, orally pleasuring each other.

....and no ratings

Hashtag canned sh!t

Forum List

Back