Democratic gubernatorial candidate Hulsey to hand out KKK hoods at GOP convention

Funny how the libs won't say anything bad about the candidate, they just try to spin it back on the GOP and they are failing miserably in this thread.

No responsibility, the Demorats don't believe in that.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Didn't the Democrats want the White House to fix the Republican screw-ups, and the Republicans didn't so they came up with Palin and Romney?

Middle class folks that voted Republican in the last 40 years need to start accepting blame.

Funny how the libs won't say anything bad about the candidate, they just try to spin it back on the GOP and they are failing miserably in this thread.

No responsibility, the Demorats don't believe in that.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Didn't the Democrats want the White House to fix the Republican screw-ups, and the Republicans didn't so they came up with Palin and Romney?

Middle class folks that voted Republican in the last 40 years need to start accepting blame.

democrats have saddled the middle class with extra taxes, health care tax. The middle class keeps getting saddled with taxes and more taxes.

The economic collapse in 2008 were a combination of failed economic polices for the last 90 years. It wasn't a democratic or republican issue, it was many things by both parties. That's how I know you are not a 1%, you have no grasp of history and economics.

Let me know when you can accept reality and maybe I will change my mind on what an ill-informed idiot you are. But something tells me you will never brighten up.

Hulsey: "Here's your Klan hood for the GOP convention."

Right-wing GOP Teabagger: "Stupid Dimocrap! I have my own, passed down to me from my daddy's daddy back when 'Murka was the greatest! Heil Reagan!"
I slap you in the face for calling a Republican tea party member a teabagger.

You can spin lies all day, but even your own side knows your egregious calumny.

Hulsey: "Here's your Klan hood for the GOP convention."

Right-wing GOP Teabagger: "Stupid Dimocrap! I have my own, passed down to me from my daddy's daddy back when 'Murka was the greatest! Heil Reagan!"

I'll bet you wonder while people think you're a dick.

KNB is a KnowNothingBastard.

Or if the last word offends, replace it with the equally well deserved word "BIGOT".

Ironic post for a guy who just called one of my relatives a "promiscuous skank" because she was black.

Would you like to know what I wonder about while people think that I'm a dick?

I wonder why so many mouth-breathing Conservatives want English to be the official language of the United States while so many mouth-breathing Conservatives can't even grasp the language to begin with. Is it because mouth-breathing Conservatives spend more time polishing their guns than reading? Is it because mouth-breathing Conservatives spend more time watching FOX News than reading? Is it because mouth-breathing Conservatives think that the English language has a liberal bias?

These are the things that I wonder about while people think that I'm a dick.

Thanks for playing, mouth-breathing Conservative.
https://www.google.com/search?q=gwu+iraq&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

When I am not reading, watching Fox News, or polishing my gun I wonder why liberals are such dicks.

If we wanted to be accurate, we would simply call liberalism "dickism." It's the organized and systematized justification for being a dick.

Psst.

Check your own avatar.

Duh.

You wonder why we are so divided ?

What an utter piece of excrement.

I wonder if he ever thought about handing those out during the time Robert Byrd was in part of his party ?

Democratic gubernatorial candidate Hulsey to hand out KKK hoods at GOP convention

MILWAUKEE (WTAQ) - State Assembly Democrat Brett Hulsey plans to hand out Ku Klux Klan hoods to Republicans as they arrive at their state convention Friday night in Milwaukee.

Hulsey, who announced his candidacy for governor last month, told reporters that the white hoods will reflect what he calls the GOP's racist policies. *

State Republican Party director Joe Fadness calls it a "reprehensive, vile stunt" -- and people should be outraged by it. *

Hulsey said he made the hoods with his daughter's sewing machine, using material from curtains.

Democratic gubernatorial candidate Hulsey to hand out KKK hoods at GOP convention - News - WSAU News/Talk 550AM 99.9FM

Okay...so it's clear he's a piece of shit. But hey....he must be quite the little seamstress. :clap:

Well, his fellow KKK members will want to be dressed as they mob Republican as usual.

You wonder why we are so divided ?

What an utter piece of excrement.

I wonder if he ever thought about handing those out during the time Robert Byrd was in part of his party ?

MILWAUKEE (WTAQ) - State Assembly Democrat Brett Hulsey plans to hand out Ku Klux Klan hoods to Republicans as they arrive at their state convention Friday night in Milwaukee.

Hulsey, who announced his candidacy for governor last month, told reporters that the white hoods will reflect what he calls the GOP's racist policies. *

State Republican Party director Joe Fadness calls it a "reprehensive, vile stunt" -- and people should be outraged by it. *

Hulsey said he made the hoods with his daughter's sewing machine, using material from curtains.
Democratic gubernatorial candidate Hulsey to hand out KKK hoods at GOP convention - News - WSAU News/Talk 550AM 99.9FM

Okay...so it's clear he's a piece of shit. But hey....he must be quite the little seamstress. :clap:

A little hint of gender insecurity poking its tiny little nose out of the sewing room closet?

Forum List

Back