Democratic Interns respond to Ryan's selfie with interns

Dems' diverse interns respond to Ryan's #SpeakerSelfie - CNNPolitics.com

I mean, Ryan's selfie could have been from the 50's when everyone was white on Capitol Hill. I kept looking for a darker skin and cold not find one. Can you find one?

DONNIE IS PULLING THE "WHITES ONLY" TRIGGER.

Pathetically petty. With all the problems facing this country you opt for more division. GOOOOOOOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not take the picture with only Lilly. White interns. STUPID except for Donnie cult members.

No you didn't take it but you sure has hell don't mind lying about it. I could use my photo software and pull out all the apparent minorities but you're not worth the effort. And it doesn't alter that fact that it is petty and really has nothing to do with politics except in weak minded people.

This picture says it all. Donnie has abandoned everyone, except angry white people. He is counting on the votes of angry whites to win the WH. He took the plan to regain the WH that the GOP wrote after 2012 and he tore it to pieces. He set the Republican Party back a generation in its efforts to "expand" their tent. But...

THAT IS OKAY WITH ME!

Deflecting in your own thread, how quaint.

Dems' diverse interns respond to Ryan's #SpeakerSelfie - CNNPolitics.com

I mean, Ryan's selfie could have been from the 50's when everyone was white on Capitol Hill. I kept looking for a darker skin and cold not find one. Can you find one?

DONNIE IS PULLING THE "WHITES ONLY" TRIGGER.

Pathetically petty. With all the problems facing this country you opt for more division. GOOOOOOOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not take the picture with only Lilly. White interns. STUPID except for Donnie cult members.

No you didn't take it but you sure has hell don't mind lying about it. I could use my photo software and pull out all the apparent minorities but you're not worth the effort. And it doesn't alter that fact that it is petty and really has nothing to do with politics except in weak minded people.

This picture says it all. Donnie has abandoned everyone, except angry white people. He is counting on the votes of angry whites to win the WH. He took the plan to regain the WH that the GOP wrote after 2012 and he tore it to pieces. He set the Republican Party back a generation in its efforts to "expand" their tent. But...

THAT IS OKAY WITH ME!

Deflecting in your own thread, how quaint.

It is over for Donnie. The Spanish speaking Kaine will make sure he gets about 10% of the Hispanic vote.

Forum List

Back