Democratic Party is very smart

Legally a black person may be pulled over by a cop and shot for no reason? Link please.
Whining? I am Asking you to stop.

Naw, you've moved from whining to babbling...

You are kidding, right, that we are having a trial because a cop murdered someone last year with 20 people taking videos...

The inner-city minorities will continue to stand with the pro-Marxist Democrat Party, as it ensures that the minorities can continue sucking on the government teat, rather than being independent. To them, it doesn't really matter that their schools are crap, as long as the government benefits keep coming in.

So beyond being stupid, you think they are lazy too. I can't understand why they don't want to join your party.
Democrats are the ones that I hear saying they aren't smart enough to bring water to the polls--or that 17 days of early voting and absentee ballots for the asking are somehow racist. Joe Biden says that black people are not smart enough to go online and get a vaccine reservation. Sounds to me that YOU and you your ilk are the ones making those racist allegations, missy.
If you could just convince those black folks of all that you would be all set. They seem to think your rant was just hateful bullshit. Is that why you think they are too stupid to see what is good for them?

White liberals are the ones saying blacks are to stupid to get an ID.

You should be trying to convince all those darkies, don't you think? Evidently, you think they are the ones too stupid to understand what is in their best interest. Of course, that would require you to actually interact with black folk, and I know how hard that would be for you.

I'm not the one saying blacks are to stupid to get an ID.
That would be you.

Legally a black person may be pulled over by a cop and shot for no reason? Link please.
Whining? I am Asking you to stop.

Naw, you've moved from whining to babbling...

You are kidding, right, that we are having a trial because a cop murdered someone last year with 20 people taking videos...
He is having a trial so it’s not legal. If he did that to me(you probably wish me dead) he would still be on trial.

The average Democrat voter is a total moron who parrots a lot of lies.

Then again, the same can be said of the average GOP voter who thinks if we exteriminate all of Israel's neighbors, some ancient guy will float down from the clouds...

WE ARE A NATION OF MORONS who don't understand basic math and science, which is why we fall for stuff like global warming, coved, and 911.

The average Democrat voter is a total moron who parrots a lot of lies.

Then again, the same can be said of the average GOP voter who thinks if we exteriminate all of Israel's neighbors, some ancient guy will float down from the clouds...

WE ARE A NATION OF MORONS who don't understand basic math and science, which is why we fall for stuff like global warming, coved, and 911.
Porsche 911?

If you want the black folk to quit thinking of the GOP as racist, your best bet would be for the GOP to quit being racist.
I said they (you) paint them as racist then the real racists are you as you see African Americans as inferior and in need of special help. I, an Independent see everyone as equals.

It would seem that most black folk disagree with you. Do you think they are just too stupid to tell the difference?

You think blacks are too stupid to get an ID.

Tell how many days of filming were required to get the clips they wanted, and you might have something.

The vid speaks for itself.
Liberals think blacks are stupid.

The vid says what those editing it wanted it to say. Nobody thinks every person asked gave an answer they found useful.

The video speaks for itself.
Liberals think blacks are too stupid to get an ID.

Republicans think Americans are too stupid to get their suppression tactics

WTF does that even mean?

PSST! If you're too dumb to figure it out, maybe you should stop participating in the conversation.

If you think that post made any sense whatsoever you're a complete moron.

Ironic, as I don't believe you possess the wherewithal to find your own asshole without a compass and neon sign, you nitwit.

I bet you let a lot of men search for your asshole.

Do you? Well, that's really fucking weird. :dunno:

Molten steel 2200F

Burning jet fuel 600F

How does the average GOP voter explain that?

They don't, but they will shout you down and call you names for asking...

It can be truly said that the only people on the planet who are still fooled by 911 are Republicans of the Christian sort.

Molten steel 2200F

Burning jet fuel 600F

It can be truly said that the only people on the planet who are still fooled by 911 are Republicans of the Christian sort.
The fuck are you talking about?

If you want the black folk to quit thinking of the GOP as racist, your best bet would be for the GOP to quit being racist.
I said they (you) paint them as racist then the real racists are you as you see African Americans as inferior and in need of special help. I, an Independent see everyone as equals.

It would seem that most black folk disagree with you. Do you think they are just too stupid to tell the difference?

You think blacks are too stupid to get an ID.

Tell how many days of filming were required to get the clips they wanted, and you might have something.

The vid speaks for itself.
Liberals think blacks are stupid.

The vid says what those editing it wanted it to say. Nobody thinks every person asked gave an answer they found useful.

The video speaks for itself.
Liberals think blacks are too stupid to get an ID.

Republicans think Americans are too stupid to get their suppression tactics

WTF does that even mean?

PSST! If you're too dumb to figure it out, maybe you should stop participating in the conversation.

If you think that post made any sense whatsoever you're a complete moron.

Ironic, as I don't believe you possess the wherewithal to find your own asshole without a compass and neon sign, you nitwit.

I bet you let a lot of men search for your asshole.

Do you? Well, that's really fucking weird. :dunno:

Like memes...liberals suck at insults.

Molten steel 2200F

Burning jet fuel 600F

Totally off subject, but you're nuts. Jet fuel burns from 800F to a little above 1500F. Steel loses about half of it's strength at about 1100F.

By pandering to the African American community by painting the GOP as racist the Democrats garner approximately 90% of the black vote. There are ~42 mil African Americans in the US. If say 30mil vote and 90% or 27 mil vote Democrat then the party has a huge advantage. Biden garnered ~7mil more votes than Trump but if Biden didn’t have such an overwhelming support from the African Americans community then the GOP candidate clearly wins. If the support goes from 90% to 75% then the GOP candidate wins.

Question for the GOP is how to garner those votes when the News Entertainment biased media perpetuates the racist narrative. Even Biden stated “If you don’t vote for me you ain’t black”. As the Democrats continue the mantra that the GOP is racist and give the African American voters scraps they continue to have their blind loyalty. Of course this works because if African Americans become successful and see how the Democrats rip off the middle class they can turn and vote GOP as only 10% currently do. But hopefully many open their eyes. But so far the Leftist strategy has worked very well. Kudos.

Thank you

Republicans can start by proactively initiating legislation to address causes that the black community needs and wants. They can also purge their party of the overt racists

By pandering to the African American community by painting the GOP as racist the Democrats garner approximately 90% of the black vote. There are ~42 mil African Americans in the US. If say 30mil vote and 90% or 27 mil vote Democrat then the party has a huge advantage. Biden garnered ~7mil more votes than Trump but if Biden didn’t have such an overwhelming support from the African Americans community then the GOP candidate clearly wins. If the support goes from 90% to 75% then the GOP candidate wins.

Question for the GOP is how to garner those votes when the News Entertainment biased media perpetuates the racist narrative. Even Biden stated “If you don’t vote for me you ain’t black”. As the Democrats continue the mantra that the GOP is racist and give the African American voters scraps they continue to have their blind loyalty. Of course this works because if African Americans become successful and see how the Democrats rip off the middle class they can turn and vote GOP as only 10% currently do. But hopefully many open their eyes. But so far the Leftist strategy has worked very well. Kudos.

Thank you

What is it called when a racist QOP panders to white evangelicals who want the 1950's back.

Thank you

Republicans can start by proactively initiating legislation to address causes that the black community needs and wants. They can also purge their party of the overt racists
I disagree. Baltimore had Elijah Cummings there for 40 yrs. He sucked and yet was re-elected every single time. News Entertainment media brainwashes voters. Who is an “overt racist”?

Thank you

I disagree. Baltimore had Elijah Cummings there for 40 yrs. He sucked and yet was re-elected every single time. News Entertainment media brainwashes voters. Who is an “overt racist”?
You may have though he sucked but obviously those who lived there disagreed. What efforts have the Republican Party initiated to work in line with minority causes?

Molten steel 2200F

Burning jet fuel 600F

Totally off subject, but you're nuts. Jet fuel burns from 800F to a little above 1500F. Steel loses about half of it's strength at about 1100F.

The steel pouring out of the south tower was "scored" by industrial charts at 2200.

Nice try. You are still short 1400F.

Both towers were clearly subjected to controlled demo.

What is THERMITE?

Thank you

What is it called when a racist QOP panders to white evangelicals who want the 1950's back.

The Left now equates doing away with AA preferences with segregation.

The Dem party has never supported equality. It has supported slavery, segregation, and now "Affirmative Action" discrimination against hetro white men.

Thank you

You may have though he sucked but obviously those who lived there disagreed. What efforts have the Republican Party initiated to work in line with minority causes?
Those who live there continue to struggle with not one student proficient in math and they have 13 high schools. Voters just do what news Entertainment media tells them to. Baltimore has been a horrible place for my entire life. Watch The Wire, it’s sad.

Thank you

The Left now equates doing away with AA preferences with segregation.

The Dem party has never supported equality. It has supported slavery, segregation, and now "Affirmative Action" discrimination against hetro white men.
Which party pushed for the Civil Rights bill?

Which party pushed for the ERA Amendment?

Which party votes to expand individual rights?

Forum List

Back