Democratic Party is very smart

The inner-city minorities will continue to stand with the pro-Marxist Democrat Party, as it ensures that the minorities can continue sucking on the government teat, rather than being independent. To them, it doesn't really matter that their schools are crap, as long as the government benefits keep coming in.

So beyond being stupid, you think they are lazy too. I can't understand why they don't want to join your party.
Democrats are the ones that I hear saying they aren't smart enough to bring water to the polls--or that 17 days of early voting and absentee ballots for the asking are somehow racist. Joe Biden says that black people are not smart enough to go online and get a vaccine reservation. Sounds to me that YOU and you your ilk are the ones making those racist allegations, missy.

Why does your deranged mind wander and try to derail my threads. Since you can’t read, the thread is about congratulating the Democratic Party.

Yawn, guy, I was trying my level best to explain to you WHY Republicans have lost the Black Vote for probably until the end of time.

The Republicans can't quite racism. Without racism and religious crazy, all they have is fucking over working folks to make the rich richers... and even the dumbest white person would realize why that's a terrible idea.

As for the rest of your childish rant. I believe it’s important to constantly hold parties accountable and to switch votes every so often.

that's... actually a stupid reason.

Now, I did switch voting Republican to Democrat about 12 years ago, but that was because the REpublicans lost their ever-loving minds.

I have asked you this before and you never answer as you’re a coward. Why do you always deal in absolutes?

because you are an absolute idiot. We've established that.

And Mac has you on ignore as you told me so he can’t see your posts so why would you respond to him? That is pure insanity. Then again, I am envious. I wish he would put me on ignore.

Well, he only puts people on ignore when they best him in arguments... so it's very unlikely you'll do that. My six year old great nephew argues more effectively than you do.
“Republicans can’t quite racism”...stopped reading after that.

Thanks for playing.

What legal rights do I have that a Black person does not? Thank you.

Why does your deranged mind wander and try to derail my threads. Since you can’t read, the thread is about congratulating the Democratic Party.

Yawn, guy, I was trying my level best to explain to you WHY Republicans have lost the Black Vote for probably until the end of time.

The Republicans can't quite racism. Without racism and religious crazy, all they have is fucking over working folks to make the rich richers... and even the dumbest white person would realize why that's a terrible idea.

As for the rest of your childish rant. I believe it’s important to constantly hold parties accountable and to switch votes every so often.

that's... actually a stupid reason.

Now, I did switch voting Republican to Democrat about 12 years ago, but that was because the REpublicans lost their ever-loving minds.

I have asked you this before and you never answer as you’re a coward. Why do you always deal in absolutes?

because you are an absolute idiot. We've established that.

And Mac has you on ignore as you told me so he can’t see your posts so why would you respond to him? That is pure insanity. Then again, I am envious. I wish he would put me on ignore.

Well, he only puts people on ignore when they best him in arguments... so it's very unlikely you'll do that. My six year old great nephew argues more effectively than you do.

Thanks for playing.

I felt the same way about JBander. He can't do elementary arithmetic and his spelling and grammar are atrocious. After 75 years, I would think he would have learned more than that. Then he turns around and wants everyone to believe he is a tax and history expert. I passed on his posts as well.

If you want the black folk to quit thinking of the GOP as racist, your best bet would be for the GOP to quit being racist.
I said they (you) paint them as racist then the real racists are you as you see African Americans as inferior and in need of special help. I, an Independent see everyone as equals.

It would seem that most black folk disagree with you. Do you think they are just too stupid to tell the difference?

You think blacks are too stupid to get an ID.

Tell how many days of filming were required to get the clips they wanted, and you might have something.

The vid speaks for itself.
Liberals think blacks are stupid.

The vid says what those editing it wanted it to say. Nobody thinks every person asked gave an answer they found useful.

The video speaks for itself.
Liberals think blacks are too stupid to get an ID.

Republicans think Americans are too stupid to get their suppression tactics

WTF does that even mean?

PSST! If you're too dumb to figure it out, maybe you should stop participating in the conversation.

Thanks for playing.

Yes, yes, we get why a typo could completely confuse you....

Well, you have the right to not be pulled over by a cop and shot for no reason.

Come on, get real. Check your fucking privilege. You're still whining about stuff that happened to Jews 80 years ago on the other side of the planet. Blacks have had to put up with 400 years of systematic racism.

If you want the black folk to quit thinking of the GOP as racist, your best bet would be for the GOP to quit being racist.
I said they (you) paint them as racist then the real racists are you as you see African Americans as inferior and in need of special help. I, an Independent see everyone as equals.

It would seem that most black folk disagree with you. Do you think they are just too stupid to tell the difference?

Tell how many days of filming were required to get the clips they wanted, and you might have something.

The vid says what those editing it wanted it to say. Nobody thinks every person asked gave an answer they found useful.

WTF does that even mean?

PSST! If you're too dumb to figure it out, maybe you should stop participating in the conversation.

So why are you still here? BTW, I got drunk back in '71 and screwed a tumbleweed in TX, there's no chance you're my illegitimate offspring is there?

So why are you still here? BTW, I got drunk back in '71 and screwed a tumbleweed in TX, there's no chance you're my illegitimate offspring is there?
tenor.gif

WTF does that even mean?

If you think that post made any sense whatsoever you're a complete moron.

WTF does that even mean?

Ironic, as I don't believe you possess the wherewithal to find your own asshole without a compass and neon sign, you nitwit.

WTF does that even mean?

Ironic, as I don't believe you possess the wherewithal to find your own asshole without a compass and neon sign, you nitwit.

I bet you let a lot of men search for your asshole.

Thanks for playing.

Yes, yes, we get why a typo could completely confuse you....

Well, you have the right to not be pulled over by a cop and shot for no reason.

Come on, get real. Check your fucking privilege. You're still whining about stuff that happened to Jews 80 years ago on the other side of the planet. Blacks have had to put up with 400 years of systematic racism.
Legally a black person may be pulled over by a cop and shot for no reason? Link please.
Whining? I am Asking you to stop.

WTF does that even mean?

Maybe you should stop derailing the thread?

The inner-city minorities will continue to stand with the pro-Marxist Democrat Party, as it ensures that the minorities can continue sucking on the government teat, rather than being independent. To them, it doesn't really matter that their schools are crap, as long as the government benefits keep coming in.

So beyond being stupid, you think they are lazy too. I can't understand why they don't want to join your party.
Democrats are the ones that I hear saying they aren't smart enough to bring water to the polls--or that 17 days of early voting and absentee ballots for the asking are somehow racist. Joe Biden says that black people are not smart enough to go online and get a vaccine reservation. Sounds to me that YOU and you your ilk are the ones making those racist allegations, missy.
If you could just convince those black folks of all that you would be all set. They seem to think your rant was just hateful bullshit. Is that why you think they are too stupid to see what is good for them?

If you could just convince those black folks of all that you would be all set. They seem to think your rant was just hateful bullshit. Is that why you think they are too stupid to see what is good for them?

White liberals are the ones saying blacks are to stupid to get an ID.

White liberals are the ones saying blacks are to stupid to get an ID.

You should be trying to convince all those darkies, don't you think? Evidently, you think they are the ones too stupid to understand what is in their best interest. Of course, that would require you to actually interact with black folk, and I know how hard that would be for you.

I didn't say even one of those things--I just repeated what you hateful democrats and your msm have said since Jan. 20. Every statement is a matter of printed record. Now you decide you want to distance yourself from it and blame your opposition. More democrat lying.

Forum List

Back