Democratic Party is very smart

Honestly? You're right. Honesty is something you lack.

Dude, you are in fucking denial about racism in this country.

I'm sure there was someone in Germany who had the same attitudes in the 1930's. Why of course the Jews aren't being treated badly.
Dude, there is racism but it is not systemic. In Germany the Govt treated Jews poorly led by the leader. Pretty sure our leaders aren’t treating anyone differently than anyone else. Racism is the low hanging fruit that unintelligent and lazy people pick when gauging what they don’t like with America.

If you want the black folk to quit thinking of the GOP as racist, your best bet would be for the GOP to quit being racist.

Bulldog is the PROG spokesman you know. NEVER FORGET conservatives are racist, cuz PROGS will act it out 24/7 while racism lives in their tiny heads, rent free.

Not a problem. Conservatives will make sure nobody ever forgets that they are racist.

Right, that's what it is. Have an example handy?

If you want the black folk to quit thinking of the GOP as racist, your best bet would be for the GOP to quit being racist.

Bulldog is the PROG spokesman you know. NEVER FORGET conservatives are racist, cuz PROGS will act it out 24/7 while racism lives in their tiny heads, rent free.

Not a problem. Conservatives will make sure nobody ever forgets that they are racist.

Right, that's what it is. Have an example handy?
Sure, but I've read enough of your posts to know you will deny anything I list. You are a lost cause, and I won't play your game. You can be sure I will continue pointing out the racism of the right, but for you, personally, you will get little more than You are wrong.

By pandering to the African American community by painting the GOP as racist the Democrats garner approximately 90% of the black vote. There are ~42 mil African Americans in the US. If say 30mil vote and 90% or 27 mil vote Democrat then the party has a huge advantage. Biden garnered ~7mil more votes than Trump but if Biden didn’t have such an overwhelming support from the African Americans community then the GOP candidate clearly wins. If the support goes from 90% to 75% then the GOP candidate wins.

Question for the GOP is how to garner those votes when the News Entertainment biased media perpetuates the racist narrative. Even Biden stated “If you don’t vote for me you ain’t black”. As the Democrats continue the mantra that the GOP is racist and give the African American voters scraps they continue to have their blind loyalty. Of course this works because if African Americans become successful and see how the Democrats rip off the middle class they can turn and vote GOP as only 10% currently do. But hopefully many open their eyes. But so far the Leftist strategy has worked very well. Kudos.

Thank you

Only problem with that is that Trump received the highest percentage of minority votes of any GOP President. He also received the most votes in history of any sitting president running for re-election.

So how did DemNazis win? Same as the Nazis in Germany. They stuffed ballot boxes with fraudulent votes and counted them as legitimate.

Biden Inc is a fraud.

By pandering to the African American community by painting the GOP as racist the Democrats garner approximately 90% of the black vote. There are ~42 mil African Americans in the US. If say 30mil vote and 90% or 27 mil vote Democrat then the party has a huge advantage. Biden garnered ~7mil more votes than Trump but if Biden didn’t have such an overwhelming support from the African Americans community then the GOP candidate clearly wins. If the support goes from 90% to 75% then the GOP candidate wins.

Question for the GOP is how to garner those votes when the News Entertainment biased media perpetuates the racist narrative. Even Biden stated “If you don’t vote for me you ain’t black”. As the Democrats continue the mantra that the GOP is racist and give the African American voters scraps they continue to have their blind loyalty. Of course this works because if African Americans become successful and see how the Democrats rip off the middle class they can turn and vote GOP as only 10% currently do. But hopefully many open their eyes. But so far the Leftist strategy has worked very well. Kudos.

Thank you

Only problem with that is that Trump received the highest percentage of minority votes of any GOP President. He also received the most votes in history of any sitting president running for re-election.

So how did DemNazis win? Same as the Nazis in Germany. They stuffed ballot boxes with fraudulent votes and counted them as legitimate.

Biden Inc is a fraud.
He still got less than 15%

Thank you

Biden Inc is a fraud.

Biden got many more votes than was needed to kick trump's ass.

Thank you

Biden Inc is a fraud.

If there is no brainwashing of the black vote, Trump wins by 15mil. Democrats have done a good job stealing the black vote. For my entire life this has been the case and yet here we are with you crying systemic racism as our black friends don’t have near the wealth of many. But they keep voting Democrat so it’s a self fulfilling prophecy.

Thank you

Biden Inc is a fraud.

If there is no brainwashing of the black vote, Trump wins by 15mil. Democrats have done a good job stealing the black vote. For my entire life this has been the case and yet here we are with you crying systemic racism as our black friends don’t have near the wealth of many. But they keep voting Democrat so it’s a self fulfilling prophecy.

Again you complain because you believe black folk are brainwashed and stupid. Keep up the good work. I'm sure they will eventually come around to your way of thinking if you keep telling them they are brainwashed and stupid. What could go wrong?

Thank you

Biden Inc is a fraud.

Again you complain because you believe black folk are brainwashed and stupid. Keep up the good work. I'm sure they will eventually come around to your way of thinking if you keep telling them they are brainwashed and stupid. What could go wrong?
Brainwashed and stupid aren't synonyms. You're stupid but you're not brainwashed. You still cannot refute my point. Pretty sad.

Thank you

Biden Inc is a fraud.

Brainwashed and stupid aren't synonyms. You're stupid but you're not brainwashed. You still cannot refute my point. Pretty sad.
I have no need or desire to refute your point. Reality refutes your point. You're just too dumb to see that.

Thank you

Biden Inc is a fraud.

I have no need or desire to refute your point. Reality refutes your point. You're just too dumb to see that.
LMAO... translation...you're a moron. Blacks are still struggling. But they keep voting Democrat. But I am in need of a reality check? You're a loser, old man.

Thank you

Biden Inc is a fraud.

LMAO... translation...you're a moron. Blacks are still struggling. But they keep voting Democrat. But I am in need of a reality check? You're a loser, old man.

So? Lots of diabetics still have diabetes, but they still take their medicine and watch their diet. You don't quit doing what is best for you just because the problem didn't completely go away yet.

Thank you

So wait, wait, wait, let me get this straight.

The Democratic party has
-held the Presidency for almost the last 30 years, except Bush and Dumbfuck McGee for 4 years
- Just won the election

Whereas the Republican party has
- said Democracy is a fraud and "dead zombies voted"
- their politicians flying down to Florida to kiss the ring of a demented fatass blob

And you're going to come here and make a topic sarcastically saying the Democratic party are the "smart ones". No, dude, you're the smart ones.
It's just good to see Chairman Xiden supporters uniting the country.

Very touching.

The country is pretty much united against trumpism. His few crazy followers are the only ones not on board.
Hun, there are FUCK BIDEN signs/flags etc all over the place out here..

Thank you

Biden Inc is a fraud.

So? Lots of diabetics still have diabetes, but they still take their medicine and watch their diet. You don't quit doing what is best for you just because the problem didn't completely go away yet.
Those medicines work. Voting Democrat has not. I am 40. Coincidentally Elijah Cummings was the congressman for Baltimore for my entire life and Baltimore always was and remains a shit hole. One would think the voters would give another party a shot. Maybe 3rd party like VT did. But no, they keep voting for the same guy and they didn't have one proficient student in math out of 13 high schools. Self fulfilling prophecy. But it's my fault because I am a white Jew? Racism is the low hanging fruit that unintelligent people (you) grab when they can't figure out what the real reason this shit exists.

Thank you

The Democratic party has
-held the Presidency for almost the last 30 years, except Bush and Dumbfuck McGee for 4 years
- Just won the election

- their politicians flying down to Florida to kiss the ring of a demented fatass blob

And you're going to come here and make a topic sarcastically saying the Democratic party are the "smart ones". No, dude, you're the smart ones.

Very touching.

The country is pretty much united against trumpism. His few crazy followers are the only ones not on board.

Sure, There will always be fringe nut jobs drawing attention.

Thank you

Biden Inc is a fraud.

Those medicines work. Voting Democrat has not. I am 40. Coincidentally Elijah Cummings was the congressman for Baltimore for my entire life and Baltimore always was and remains a shit hole. One would think the voters would give another party a shot. Maybe 3rd party like VT did. But no, they keep voting for the same guy and they didn't have one proficient student in math out of 13 high schools. Self fulfilling prophecy. But it's my fault because I am a white Jew? Racism is the low hanging fruit that unintelligent people (you) grab when they can't figure out what the real reason this shit exists.

Seems most of the people in your state disagree with you. Are all those people too stupid to know what is best for them?

Thank you

The Democratic party has
- Just won the election

Very touching.

Stop talking about yourself like that. Trump got a lot of votes whether you like it or not and if not for the African American vote (brainwashed) he wins by 15mil. Eventually the African American community will wake up. But you won't be around then, old man

Thank you

Biden Inc is a fraud.

Seems most of the people in your state disagree with you. Are all those people too stupid to know what is best for them?
My state is full of teachers and students so they vote for their best interests..unions and students are naturally very liberal. I was until I hit my early 30s. Now I am more moderate. Our state was smart enough to at least have some checks and balances with a Republican governor although he is GOP Lite. We also have Liz Warren, who is an utter embarrassment.

Thank you

The Democratic party has
- Just won the election

Very touching.

Stop talking about yourself like that. Trump got a lot of votes whether you like it or not and if not for the African American vote (brainwashed) he wins by 15mil. Eventually the African American community will wake up. But you won't be around then, old man
And what are you doing to "wake them up"? Telling them they are stupid?

Thank you

The Democratic party has
- Just won the election

Very touching.

Not Fringe hun---------------upper middle class large mix of transplants from all over the country----Fuck Biden! Fuck biden: Fuck Biden--------

Biden is a hated a man---a very hated man.

Forum List

Back