Democrats Always Rush to Politicize Crisis and Tragedy “Never Waste a Good Crisis”

Hey, good job not letting a crisis go to waste. You make a great Dem!
Let’s look at how it’s gone so far.

Democrats:
Gun bans
He’s a white supremacy guy
Trump supporter
Fuck you if you won’t ban guns
If you won’t ban guns you hate children

Us:
Tragic situation. Let’s see what the investigation brings.

I did not see anything in the OP about it being a tragic situation. maybe I missed that.

If the guy had been named Mohammad you the rest would have been singing a different tune...just saying
Is his name Mohammad? Do we even have that information yet? Stop reaching. That’s the point.

You going to quarrel with the factual evidence in my link?

No, I agree that the Dems do that. But so do you, you just did it with this thread right after 25 people were killed.

Their blood is not even dry and here you are.
So just let the dems take over and say nothing?

Do weather you think is best. If you think that becoming just like the Dem to beat the Dems is the right thing to do, by all means do it.
Shun Tzu said to know your enemy and use it against them.

Good advice don’t you think?

Let’s look at how it’s gone so far.

Democrats:
Gun bans
He’s a white supremacy guy
Trump supporter
Fuck you if you won’t ban guns
If you won’t ban guns you hate children

Us:
Tragic situation. Let’s see what the investigation brings.

Yeah the 21 year old was a Trump supporter. Liberals need to remove there heads from there ass. He is a millennial and a liberal scumbag. It’s amazing how these things happen as the Democrats are embarrassing themselves at the debates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like most mass shootings since Trump was elected have been by Trump supporters shortly after another racist filled Trump rally.

Seems like most mass shootings since Trump was elected have been by Trump supporters shortly after another racist filled Trump rally.

Yeah the 21 year old millennial from Dallas. Try again.

Democrats Rush to Politicize Florida School Shooting
Remember Rahim Emmanuel quote about “Never Waste a good crisis?” Well these mass shootings don’t bother the Democratic leadership. Everything is politics to them. They don’t care about lives. Mass shootings help their cause according to their warped minds. Pile the dead bodies to the sky and the 2020 DNC nominee can tip-toe their way up the pile of bloody corpses and plant the flag of victory. Sick people.

And republicans rush in to defend their fetishes. That's politics.

OK, that's one. There have been lots more than that. You got a list showing shooters political affiliation?

No, I agree that the Dems do that. But so do you, you just did it with this thread right after 25 people were killed.

So just let the dems take over and say nothing?

Do weather you think is best. If you think that becoming just like the Dem to beat the Dems is the right thing to do, by all means do it.
Shun Tzu said to know your enemy and use it against them.

Good advice don’t you think?

It’s Sun Tru and he never said become what your enemy is.

OK, that's one. There have been lots more than that. You got a list showing shooters political affiliation?

The 23 year old in California with an illegal gun, magazine and no permit in the strict gun law state. Keep going. Pick another. Don’t you live in Texas, must have been a loser liberal making a statement. Sad the Democrats only care about the gun part not the people and there families. Now if someone was carrying a gun they could of taken him out.

The 23 year old in California with an illegal gun, magazine and no permit in the strict gun law state. Keep going. Pick another. Don’t you live in Texas, must have been a loser liberal making a statement. Sad the Democrats only care about the gun part not the people and there families. Now if someone was carrying a gun they could of taken him out.

What do local gun laws have to do with whether he was a Trump supporter? Gun nuts constantly whine that any type regulation is an infringement on their rights, and we know gun nuts are firm Trump supporters. I'm not sure who you are talking about, but I assume you are talking about Paul Anthony Ciancia whose family said he had been ranting about "THE DEEP STATE" for quite a while prior to that shooting. Who, besides another crazy Trump supporter, would fall for the deep state conspiracy theory?

Remember Rahim Emmanuel quote about “Never Waste a good crisis?” Well these mass shootings don’t bother the Democratic leadership. Everything is politics to them. They don’t care about lives. Mass shootings help their cause according to their warped minds. Pile the dead bodies to the sky and the 2020 DNC nominee can tip-toe their way up the pile of bloody corpses and plant the flag of victory. Sick people.
Post #2 in the active shooter thread.

Here goes the morons on a GUN GRAB KICK again!!!!!!!!

Who was first to politicize it?

Democrats running for President...in particular julian castro, cory booker.

What do local gun laws have to do with whether he was a Trump supporter? Gun nuts constantly whine that any type regulation is an infringement on their rights, and we know gun nuts are firm Trump supporters. I'm not sure who you are talking about, but I assume you are talking about Paul Anthony Ciancia whose family said he had been ranting about "THE DEEP STATE" for quite a while prior to that shooting. Who, besides another crazy Trump supporter, would fall for the deep state conspiracy theory?

Learn to read. 21 year old from Dallas A millennial and a liberal Not a Trump supporter that liberals like to claim. Keep up now. If you read my last comment it explained it. You just write and don’t pay attention. Like most of your ignorant post. So let me know when you catch up or do you want me to draw you a picture

Learn to read. 21 year old from Dallas A millennial and a liberal Not a Trump supporter that liberals like to claim. Keep up now. If you read my last comment it explained it. You just write and don’t pay attention. Like most of your ignorant post. So let me know when you catch up or do you want me to draw you a picture

Give a name, or STFU. I tracked down the 23 year old in California that the poster I was responding to mentioned, but I'm not going to track down all the ages of mass shooters, dumb ass.

If it was a Muslim who did it...oh boy oh boy. But white males are allowed to be on the news almost daily spraying bullets, we suppose to feel bad for their mental illness and send thoughts and prayers to the victims.

The front page of the Current Events section on this forum...notice it is two Trump worshipers that are taking advantage of the tragedies

upload_2019-8-4_7-30-58.png

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd.....there’s the race card ladies and gentlemen. If your A.) white B.) patriotic C.) are tired of the anti-white rhetoric of liberals ...well then your a potential mass shooter. Fuck the fact that these shooters are psychotic and a bunch of kooks. Oh, and they overlook Antifa and ignore the black-on-black violence in the inner cities.
Democrats denounce white nationalism after El Paso massacre

If it was a Muslim who did it...oh boy oh boy. But white males are allowed to be on the news almost daily spraying bullets, we suppose to feel bad for their mental illness and send thoughts and prayers to the victims.
His name sounds Farsi.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd.....there’s the race card ladies and gentlemen. If your A.) white B.) patriotic C.) are tired of the anti-white rhetoric of liberals ...well then your a potential mass shooter. Fuck the fact that these shooters are psychotic and a bunch of kooks. Oh, and they overlook Antifa and ignore the black-on-black violence in the inner cities.
Democrats denounce white nationalism after El Paso massacre

Being a racist idiot is not the same as being patriotic.

Thank you for validating my post. Watch what happens with liberal media on Monday? They are “predictable.” Democratic leadership is “predictable.” I will not stand-by and listen to their babbling “blame Trump” horseshit.

You are no different than they are, you are doing the exact same thing. you are the thing you rail against.
Sorry Wally Gator. I am not “politicizing” this tragic event. Sit, back, watch Democrats and liberal media puppets.

You started a tread about this in the politics forum, how much more politicizing can you get?
Because it has already become a political issue. Every aspect of our society is politicized. Everything from vaccines to the temperature.

Forum List

Back