Democrats Always Rush to Politicize Crisis and Tragedy “Never Waste a Good Crisis”

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd.....there’s the race card ladies and gentlemen. If your A.) white B.) patriotic C.) are tired of the anti-white rhetoric of liberals ...well then your a potential mass shooter. Fuck the fact that these shooters are psychotic and a bunch of kooks. Oh, and they overlook Antifa and ignore the black-on-black violence in the inner cities.
Democrats denounce white nationalism after El Paso massacre

Being a racist idiot is not the same as being patriotic.
If your a nationalist you love your country. What about black or Hispanic nationalist?

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd.....there’s the race card ladies and gentlemen. If your A.) white B.) patriotic C.) are tired of the anti-white rhetoric of liberals ...well then your a potential mass shooter. Fuck the fact that these shooters are psychotic and a bunch of kooks. Oh, and they overlook Antifa and ignore the black-on-black violence in the inner cities.

If your a nationalist you love your country. What about black or Hispanic nationalist?

Being a racist is not the same as being patriotic, Blaming black or brown people for all your fears and problems is not the same as being patriotic. Blaming religions other than yours for all your fears and problems is not being patriotic. Being an ignorant ass is not the same as being patriotic.

So if you cheered for the women’s USA Soccer team to win at the expense of other nations that makes you a “nationalist.” Right?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...p-final/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.fe64ed8d90c0

So if you cheered for the women’s USA Soccer team to win at the expense of other nations that makes you a “nationalist.” Right?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...p-final/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.fe64ed8d90c0

You really are that goofy, aren't you?

You really are that goofy, aren't you?
Hey...if you cheered on “USA! USA! guess that’s being a nationalist.

Yeah the 21 year old millennial from Dallas. Try again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, that's one. There have been lots more than that. You got a list showing shooters political affiliation?

The 23 year old in California with an illegal gun, magazine and no permit in the strict gun law state. Keep going. Pick another. Don’t you live in Texas, must have been a loser liberal making a statement. Sad the Democrats only care about the gun part not the people and there families. Now if someone was carrying a gun they could of taken him out.

What do local gun laws have to do with whether he was a Trump supporter? Gun nuts constantly whine that any type regulation is an infringement on their rights, and we know gun nuts are firm Trump supporters. I'm not sure who you are talking about, but I assume you are talking about Paul Anthony Ciancia whose family said he had been ranting about "THE DEEP STATE" for quite a while prior to that shooting. Who, besides another crazy Trump supporter, would fall for the deep state conspiracy theory?

Learn to read. 21 year old from Dallas A millennial and a liberal Not a Trump supporter that liberals like to claim. Keep up now. If you read my last comment it explained it. You just write and don’t pay attention. Like most of your ignorant post. So let me know when you catch up or do you want me to draw you a picture

Give a name, or STFU. I tracked down the 23 year old in California that the poster I was responding to mentioned, but I'm not going to track down all the ages of mass shooters, dumb ass.

So typical you. Can’t prove or backup your bullshit so you start name calling. So you just prove that your a typical low life scumbag liberal. I gave the ages of both your just to ignorant to read it. Go crawl back under your rock.

OK, that's one. There have been lots more than that. You got a list showing shooters political affiliation?

The 23 year old in California with an illegal gun, magazine and no permit in the strict gun law state. Keep going. Pick another. Don’t you live in Texas, must have been a loser liberal making a statement. Sad the Democrats only care about the gun part not the people and there families. Now if someone was carrying a gun they could of taken him out.

What do local gun laws have to do with whether he was a Trump supporter? Gun nuts constantly whine that any type regulation is an infringement on their rights, and we know gun nuts are firm Trump supporters. I'm not sure who you are talking about, but I assume you are talking about Paul Anthony Ciancia whose family said he had been ranting about "THE DEEP STATE" for quite a while prior to that shooting. Who, besides another crazy Trump supporter, would fall for the deep state conspiracy theory?

Learn to read. 21 year old from Dallas A millennial and a liberal Not a Trump supporter that liberals like to claim. Keep up now. If you read my last comment it explained it. You just write and don’t pay attention. Like most of your ignorant post. So let me know when you catch up or do you want me to draw you a picture

Give a name, or STFU. I tracked down the 23 year old in California that the poster I was responding to mentioned, but I'm not going to track down all the ages of mass shooters, dumb ass.

So typical you. Can’t prove or backup your bullshit so you start name calling. So you just prove that your a typical low life scumbag liberal. I gave the ages of both your just to ignorant to read it. Go crawl back under your rock.

Are you really that dumb? Age and state is hardly a way to identify someone. You didn't already know that?

Being a racist is not the same as being patriotic, Blaming black or brown people for all your fears and problems is not the same as being patriotic. Blaming religions other than yours for all your fears and problems is not being patriotic. Being an ignorant ass is not the same as being patriotic.
So were the Union soldiers that died in Civil War “white nationalist?” What about Abe Lincoln...he was so pro-United States he suspended the Constitution in order to save the Union.

The front page of the Current Events section on this forum...notice it is two Trump worshipers that are taking advantage of the tragedies

View attachment 272680
Look at national liberal news media.

Yes, they are just like you the rest of the wingwing nutjobs
Nope. We are but a “silent majority.” Liberals control the echo chamber.

Yes they do. That does not change the fact you are doing the very same thing they do. You are their mirror image.

The front page of the Current Events section on this forum...notice it is two Trump worshipers that are taking advantage of the tragedies

View attachment 272680

Yes they do. That does not change the fact you are doing the very same thing they do. You are their mirror image.
Mine was a prediction and Democrats validated it today.

Democrats Rush to Politicize Florida School Shooting
Remember Rahim Emmanuel quote about “Never Waste a good crisis?” Well these mass shootings don’t bother the Democratic leadership. Everything is politics to them. They don’t care about lives. Mass shootings help their cause according to their warped minds. Pile the dead bodies to the sky and the 2020 DNC nominee can tip-toe their way up the pile of bloody corpses and plant the flag of victory. Sick people.
What a stupid fucking thread. Every time we hear of an illegal alien commiting a crime, or a Muslim, you trump cultists go full crazy. Who is stupid enough to buy into your premise? Oh wait, quite a few, I see.

View attachment 272680

yours was no different than theirs.

Democrats Rush to Politicize Florida School Shooting
Remember Rahim Emmanuel quote about “Never Waste a good crisis?” Well these mass shootings don’t bother the Democratic leadership. Everything is politics to them. They don’t care about lives. Mass shootings help their cause according to their warped minds. Pile the dead bodies to the sky and the 2020 DNC nominee can tip-toe their way up the pile of bloody corpses and plant the flag of victory. Sick people.
What a stupid fucking thread. Every time we hear of an illegal alien commiting a crime, or a Muslim, you trump cultists go full crazy. Who is stupid enough to buy into your premise? Oh wait, quite a few, I see.
My thread is supported by evidence. Thank you however for supporting the fact that these “refugees” are trying to enter our nation by breaking the law, hence they are “illegal aliens.” Ergo, the crimes they commit after sneaking into our country could be prevented by very strong border enforcement and aggressive ICE deportation. Thank you.

yours was no different than theirs.
It is much more then what you are saying. The Progs lionize ineptitude from within their own. Mayor Stepehenie Blake of Baltimore and Governor Granholm of Michigan are two examples. They ran their political areas into the ground. And they are contributors to the Prog fake news channels. Our nation is littered with this. and in bad times they will get millions killed. Katrina had a Prog female governor and a Prog African american mayor and they got people killed. Ineptitude and corruption!!! Hurricanes in that case you can not help. But they had the means and resources to minimize the damages and blew it. I would listen to and follow any person who knew what they were doing and would accept me for survival. But we went from excellence to qualified and we should not be shocked at the results. Is it true the two murderers this weekend and the murderer last weekend may all be Progs?

Forum List

Back