Democrats and the Abortion Issue

Like I said, you don't care to HELP anyone after they are born.
Even worse, you refuse to accept that some fetuses are NOT viable out of the womb, but you still believe this situation is murder.
Or when Doctor can tell a mother that their baby will be brain dead.
No sir, what is true is those all are your strawmen. Said to try to either make me write a super long post totally demolishing your claims or you think your inventing the strawman sticks like glue.
All I told you is it is wonderful for people to help people. But not to stick the job to the state. The states job is to survive. The people's job is to rule the state.

Aren't you older than Biden?
You get confused very easily.

See, it's YOU that starts with the LIE, then you blame others.
You are so easy to catch in your LIES.
I have never lied about my age. Nope, I am very lucid. I did not start with lies. I have not blamed you either. But look at you blaming me.

Cone on kid, it's not like I posted from daily kos or palmer report.

What sites aren't left wing in your opinion?
No you picked two sites just as bad. Do you recall the two sites you personally picked?
I view politics from the stated parties and not by things alleged to be substitute names. Such as conservative. That is not a name of any party. Democrats long ago came out as not liberal at all. It was a lie. I think to cover up their democrats' roots as the KKK and stuff called the Civil war.

Dance all you want.

Killing Roe was not popular and it was a HUGE mistake

And the GOP will pay for it and rightfully so

Ya got me. I am afterall the most pro choice poster on this site.
I am pro the right choice. The choice to preserve human life. Think of it like you do surgeons. They have a duty to save human life. Democrats ignored your call that I am aware of now to deal with a problem they created. The issue of what is human. They have this crazy idea that women walk around with non humans in them. That is nuts.

Like I said, you don't care to HELP anyone after they are born.
Even worse, you refuse to accept that some fetuses are NOT viable out of the womb, but you still believe this situation is murder.
Or when Doctor can tell a mother that their baby will be brain dead.
Are you looking for medals. You have no clue about my life. I mean you know totally nothing other than the small amount I bring to bear in discussions. Are some children not viable out of the womb? Definitely some are. Cancer impacts on children and given the public has people like you, it seems like it will take a super long time to cure cancer. My sister had a child born that per the doctor told her it was brain dead or non functional in the brain and it did not survive for a long time. She loved it all the same. Maybe to you she was a stinking mom for not killing it herself.

LOLLOLLL.
If this was true, you would support spending bills that help the needy.
Do you?
Supposing I passed a law that said only you and people just like you had to pay for those needy people. Will you agree to abide such a law?

I am pro the right choice. The choice to preserve human life. Think of it like you do surgeons. They have a duty to save human life. Democrats ignored your call that I am aware of now to deal with a problem they created. The issue of what is human. They have this crazy idea that women walk around with non humans in them. That is nuts.
I’m just using the pro choice logic.

If a woman goes to a doctor and he discovers she has a parasite that, left untreated could ruin her life, and she decides not to take the treatment, which is her right, why would the doctor be required to support her?

Makes no sense.

I’m just using the pro choice logic.

If a woman goes to a doctor and he discovers she has a parasite that, left untreated could ruin her life, and she decides not to take the treatment, which is her right, why would the doctor be required to support her?

Makes no sense.
I understand that is what you are doing. And they are puzzled. So far have they given you any answer? See when you call it a parasite it is equal to them calling it a fetus.

Seriously, where are the foam hats of aborted babies? Women were happy to wear a foam pussy on their head. Be proud of abortion, show your support.

I would love to watch a lawyer try to defend your statement in a court. Imagine you admit at one point you were not human. Maybe you were a Frog or a snake?
Ahh...the personal attack. One would figure if you were actually as old as you pretend to be you’d be a bit more skilled at debate.

Look...if you’re going to pretend that a fetus is a full fledged person when you are telling women they can’t make their own decisions about health care, you’re going to pretend they are a full fledged person when they draw re-districting lines. Every Latina and black woman who is pregnant in the inner cities will be counted twice (at least). More representation for inner cities, less representation for the boonies.

Sounds good to me....

You down with that gramps? Suddenly...I’m sure you’ll find some reason be against it.

Forum List

Back