Democrats and the Abortion Issue

It will be. MAGA is a minority party and going to get killed.
That is why they invented ballot harvesting.

It will be the only way to explain why the President with the worst poll numbers in US history wins and election.

Then how can a man be forced to support the offspring if the woman refused birth control?

Odd.
I see, so men can't use birth control?

Additionally, he can't choose a woman who agrees with him on the subject before hand?

Then again, it is hard to talk about such things when you usually don't even know their name after the bar closes.

So there is that.

I usually don't do links because you wingnuts never ready them.

but

That decision ended up setting me on a path where I’d spend the better part of my career committed to helping Republicans win elections as a pollster, data analyst and strategist. As a result, I know numbers, and I know politics. And I know that statistically, I can’t be that rare; many women who have supported Republicans have had abortions. Many women who agree with various conservative policies, too, have had abortions. There are men and women in the party, too, who might not have personal experience with abortion, but still have complicated feelings about the procedure.

Republicans talk as if abortion is something only Democrats seek and undergo. Not in my home. Not in my church. Not in my community. The data tell us that at least 600,000 people get abortions annually. Statistics vary and only account for legal abortions. But some of the reddest states in the country — states that struggle to even elect Democrats to public office — still see significant numbers of abortions, even with very few clinics operating in these states. In 2019, here were some of the numbers of abortions coming out of the reddest states in America: 2,922 in Utah, just over 1,100 in North Dakota, 2,963 in Arkansas and 6,009 in Alabama. The faces and stories behind these abortions would likely surprise us. They shouldn’t.

I see, so men can't use birth control?

Additionally, he can't choose a woman who agrees with him on the subject before hand?

Then again, it is hard to talk about such things when you usually don't even know their name after the bar closes.

So there is that.
None of that addresses the issue? Why do you need to know her name? From the moment the couple meet, moving forward, she controls the entire process, even more so if abortion is available throughout the entire pregnancy.

I’m the ONLY poster that actually propose giving 100% reproductive rights to the woman. I am the most Pro Choice poster on this board. And since support could only be voluntary, I am even more pro choice as I include reproductive rights to men as well.

How is the ad wrong if a state enacts such a Draconian law OP?

I usually don't do links because you wingnuts never ready them.

but

That decision ended up setting me on a path where I’d spend the better part of my career committed to helping Republicans win elections as a pollster, data analyst and strategist. As a result, I know numbers, and I know politics. And I know that statistically, I can’t be that rare; many women who have supported Republicans have had abortions. Many women who agree with various conservative policies, too, have had abortions. There are men and women in the party, too, who might not have personal experience with abortion, but still have complicated feelings about the procedure.

Republicans talk as if abortion is something only Democrats seek and undergo. Not in my home. Not in my church. Not in my community. The data tell us that at least 600,000 people get abortions annually. Statistics vary and only account for legal abortions. But some of the reddest states in the country — states that struggle to even elect Democrats to public office — still see significant numbers of abortions, even with very few clinics operating in these states. In 2019, here were some of the numbers of abortions coming out of the reddest states in America: 2,922 in Utah, just over 1,100 in North Dakota, 2,963 in Arkansas and 6,009 in Alabama. The faces and stories behind these abortions would likely surprise us. They shouldn’t.

Sorry, Crepitus already bet you like a rented mule....Post #11.​

My response post #12.

I really don't know why you are so argumentive as I'm perfectly fine with the utility of abortion. You just can't take yes for an answer. ;)

Conservative Republican women are having just as many abortions as democratic women. Maybe more because they are too stupid to use contraception.
Been saying this forever, since it's true.
It would stand to reason that some right-leaning women would avail themselves of the procedure
How about you provide some FACTS.

See Post #25

Last edited:
The GOP brought it on themselves by trying to tell 1/2 the electorate they can’t make their own decisions.

I’m quite happy that it has become an albatross hanging around the necks of every republican that has to run state wide.
Interesting to watch you defend murder of humans.

Biden is just a career politician. Nothing matters other than catering to a political group for votes. As long as he has the media as a propaganda arm he can engage in any illegal and unconstitutional agenda he chooses.

Actually, the Federal government can codify Roe and probably should have done so years ago.

You guys did this to yourself.
But not the supreme court. It got rid of Roe due to it being a non law. Congress passes federal laws. Biden won't dare try to follow that path.

Biden is just a career politician. Nothing matters other than catering to a political group for votes. As long as he has the media as a propaganda arm he can engage in any illegal and unconstitutional agenda he chooses.
Our media decided to pick sides and they chose the Democrats. It started long back when Democrats realized they must author history. And to author it, they had to have teachers in unions. And Unions rule with iron fists. The Media could be also unionized but we won't catch them admitting it.

Fetuses aren’t humans.

For example, when is your birthday? The day you were conceived or the day you were born?
That is how you defend murder. The unborn is human. As you were prior to being born.

Fetuses aren’t humans.

For example, when is your birthday? The day you were conceived or the day you were born?
Aliens then????? My birthday is not how to prove I was human when inside Mom.

Fetuses aren’t humans.

Then give women all rights to birth control, including abortion up to the moments before birth, and, if they don’t take the legal steps to kill what you consider a non human, make them alone responsible for that decision.

Men should never again be forced to support a child that the woman neglected to abort while it was just a parasitic clump of cells.

Forum List

Back