Democrats and the Abortion Issue

Interesting to watch you NOT GIVE a SHIT about the poor, disfigured, mentally brain dead fetuses once they are born.

Then give women all rights to birth control, including abortion up to the moments before birth, and, if they don’t take the legal steps to kill what you consider a non human, make them alone responsible for that decision.

Men should never again be forced to support a child that the woman neglected to abort while it was just a parasitic clump of cells.

That is how you defend murder. The unborn is human. As you were prior to being born.
No..that is how I assault your silly assed notion that fetuses are humans.

But lets take it further--you’re not going to like where it’s going...

For every prego white woman, there are six prego black, Hispanic, and Asian women. Should we count them all twice or three times when we do the census?

Fetuses aren’t humans.

For example, when is your birthday? The day you were conceived or the day you were born?
I would love to watch a lawyer try to defend your statement in a court. Imagine you admit at one point you were not human. Maybe you were a Frog or a snake?

For every prego white woman, there are six prego black, Hispanic, and Asian women. Should we count them all twice or three times when we do the census?
As you are a loyal Democrat, you will make the rules.

I am silly to say when my wives told me two times we would have daughters, they shit me?

You think you are clever, but you actually spew nonsense.
What LIE?
Be specific
I am far more than clever. I happen to love humans. Don't you wish you love humans?

LOLLOLLL.
If this was true, you would support spending bills that help the needy.
Do you?
I believe in things like that done personally as you happen to mention. I do not believe the feds are the route to do this. It causes many to commit fraud and later get charged for this crime plus it sends the wrong signals. I compare it to telling the last place runner he just won the whole race. It ruins the whole object of the race.

No you're just being an idiot because you have no response.

What Lie was I supporting?
The lie that the fetus is not human. In various animals, sure it is an animal of that species. But for humans, the fetus is human.

See you lied about me not having a response.

No, not on the census as they are just parasites, right, and if the woman chooses not to rid herself of a parasite, then the decision she makes allowing it to be born should be only on her.

Make aborting the parasite 100% legal, and neglecting to abort it would mean men could no longer be legally compelled to support the resulting child

Agreed?

I believe in things like that done personally as you happen to mention. I do not believe the feds are the route to do this. It causes many to commit fraud and later get charged for this crime plus it sends the wrong signals. I compare it to telling the last place runner he just won the whole race. It ruins the whole object of the race.
Like I said, you don't care to HELP anyone after they are born.
Even worse, you refuse to accept that some fetuses are NOT viable out of the womb, but you still believe this situation is murder.
Or when Doctor can tell a mother that their baby will be brain dead.

LOLLOLLL.
If this was true, you would support spending bills that help the needy.
Do you?
Why do Democrats allow all of this to happen?

1714345162263.jpeg

No, not on the census as they are just parasites, right, and if the woman chooses not to rid herself of a parasite, then the decision she makes allowing it to be born should be only on her.

Make aborting the parasite 100% legal, and neglecting to abort it would mean men could no longer be legally compelled to support the resulting child

Agreed?
Why aren't Democrats all agreeing with the above explanation?

Forum List

Back