Democrats And Their Lies...Fomenting Sedition...The Daily Nutty Statements Of Liberals

More news from the left... experts agree:

fclopl.jpg
Actualy Trump Dementia causes him to FORGET to hold Melania's hand. Also, Trump can't get out of his head about Melania's past life as a call girl and all the males who had her before he got his chance.

Used Goods are......used goods.

Is that you talking, or... envy?
I don't want to make fun of Melania any more. I think she is abused by Trump.

To a LESSOR extent - Tiffany.

You're incapable of thinking... you repeat.

Trump has asked me to repeat! Trump has Dementia just like his Dad.

More news from the left... experts agree:

fclopl.jpg
Actualy Trump Dementia causes him to FORGET to hold Melania's hand. Also, Trump can't get out of his head about Melania's past life as a call girl and all the males who had her before he got his chance.

Used Goods are......used goods.

Is that you talking, or... envy?
I don't want to make fun of Melania any more. I think she is abused by Trump.

To a LESSOR extent - Tiffany.

You're incapable of thinking... you repeat.

Trump has asked me to repeat! Trump has Dementia just like his Dad.

I got feeling I'm conversing with a plankton.

Nancy-Pelosi-President-Bush.jpg

CONFUSION: Nancy Pelosi says 'Seen nothing I can work with President Bush on' - The American Mirror

The message crafters of the Democratic Party don’t need Republican enemies when they have Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters screwing everything up.

During a press conference on Monday, Nancy Pelosi thought George W. Bush was still the president.

CONFUSION: Nancy Pelosi says 'Seen nothing I can work with President Bush on' - The American Mirror

And here it is again:

Before inauguration: SENATE MINORITY LEADER CHUCK SCHUMER:" The only way we’re going to work with [President-elect Donald Trump] is if he moves completely in our direction and abandons his Republican colleagues. "
Chuck Schumer Vows Not To Work With Trump Unless ‘He Abandons GOP Colleagues’

The message crafters of the Democratic Party don’t need Republican enemies when they have Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters screwing everything up.

During a press conference on Monday, Nancy Pelosi thought George W. Bush was still the president.

And here it is again:

Before inauguration: SENATE MINORITY LEADER CHUCK SCHUMER:" The only way we’re going to work with [President-elect Donald Trump] is if he moves completely in our direction and abandons his Republican colleagues. "

And they think Trump is crazy....

And here it is again:

And they think Trump is crazy....

I don't believe 'thinking' has anything to do with it.

They've trained themselves, and been trained, never to disagree with the talking points.

"The deniers first deceive themselves that they are sincere in their adherence to falsehoods. Thus they cannot be faulted for acting on genuinely held views. But in truth, they have cultivated an ignorance of the facts, what Thomas Aquinas called ignorantia affectata. An ignorance so useful that one protects it at all costs, in order to continue using it in one’s own self interest. This ignorance is not exculpatory, but inculpatory. Forgive them not, for they know full well what they do."
RICHARD BADALAMENTE

Forum List

Back