🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats appear to think that guns jump into people's hands and plant thoughts of murdering people

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
into their minds, and if that gun did not exist, the murder would not happen.

I cannot fathom any other reason why Democrats want to outlaw guns except that they think this is true.

I have in my home literally 1000 ordinary objects that I could use to murder someone if I put my mind to it.

I see, right now, a trophy that I got for my birthday that says "World's Best Dungeon Master". It is heavy and has sharp edges and it would make a very good murder weapon if I picked it up and hit someone in the head with it.

In my kitchen are a set of sharp knives, each of them a possible murder weapon.

In my office is a pair of sharp scissors, which could be used to stab the life out of someone.

I don't need a gun to kill someone.

I don't have a gun in my home right now, I used to have a shotgun which I kept in my closet, but I loaned it to a friend.

During the entire time that shotgun was in my home I never once got an urge to shoot someone with it.

I would also like to say I don't now have an urge to kill someone with my Dungeon Master trophy, any of my knives, or my pair of sharp scissors.

I would like to ask my Democrat friends to explain how a weapon of any kind plants suggestions in people's heads that make them murder people.

If there is one thing you have shown loud and clear it is that you have no idea WHATSOEVER what Democrats feel.

Democrats are people with the same loves, hates and desires as almost all other Americans/humans.

If there is one thing you have shown loud and clear it is that you have no idea WHATSOEVER what Democrats feel.

Democrats are people with the same loves, hates and desires as almost all other Americans/humans.

I made the very rational observation one time that if you limit magazine size, it will mean more time re-loading and less time shooting....
Gun nuts told me that you can continuously fire while you re-load.

The arguments become more and more ridiculous with each passing day.

I cannot fathom any other reason why Democrats want to outlaw guns except that they think this is true.

We don't think murder won't happen.

We think it would be a lot harder to do without guns.

I mean, yeah, you could beat someone to death with your fists, but there's be a point where you'd ask yourself, 'What the hell am I doing?"

When a bullet leaves the gun... not so much.

I have in my home literally 1000 ordinary objects that I could use to murder someone if I put my mind to it.

I see, right now, a trophy that I got for my birthday that says "World's Best Dungeon Master". It is heavy and has sharp edges and it would make a very good murder weapon if I picked it up and hit someone in the head with it.

In my office is a pair of sharp scissors, which could be used to stab the life out of someone.

I don't have a gun in my home right now, I used to have a shotgun which I kept in my closet, but I loaned it to a friend.

During the entire time that shotgun was in my home I never once got an urge to shoot someone with it.

I would also like to say I don't now have an urge to kill someone with my Dungeon Master trophy, any of my knives, or my pair of sharp scissors.

I would like to ask my Democrat friends to explain how a weapon of any kind plants suggestions in people's heads that make them murder people.

I usually carry a ball point pen. It is nearly as deadly as a blade, and not likely to be confiscated.

This fails as both a strawman fallacy and a false comparison fallacy.

Your lies are as idiotic as they are ridiculous

The gun is the tool. The person using it is the weapon. Evil people use guns. They do drive by shootings, shoot up schools, shoot up hotels and flat out murder.

No one will ever be able to control evil.

"Democrats appear to think that guns jump into people's hands and plant thoughts of murdering people "

That's why I made sure to buy a soundproof gun safe

I usually carry a ball point pen. It is nearly as deadly as a blade, and not likely to be confiscated.
As a kid I remember Bic pens sold individually for 19 cents.

guns-vs-drunks.jpg

Anything can be a deadly weapon

We should just ban everything

Look, I'm not against gun rights but man, the pro-gun posts on here are ignoring some facts.

Are you saying murder rates in countries with stricter gun control laws are lower?

---------------------------------------------- a disarmed people disarmed of effective Guns are easier to Control than an Armed People . --------- just a comment .

thoughts & prayers

Look, I'm not against gun rights but man, the pro-gun posts on here are ignoring some facts.

Are you saying murder rates in countries with stricter gun control laws are lower?

They are but it's not solely because of their gun laws.

There are many more factors involved

No debate there.

You are saying the types of ppl who outlaw guns are more civilized?

No debate there.

--------------------------- no , I wouldn't say that . I'd say that those that Outlaw personal ownership of guns are more the Elite Class that disarm their 'peasants and 'subjects' . See 'polpot' , stalin , lenin , hitler , idi amin Toronado .

No debate there.

--------------------------- no , I wouldn't say that . I'd say that those that Outlaw personal ownership of guns are more the Elite Class that disarm their 'peasants and 'subjects' . See 'polpot' , stalin , lenin , hitler , idi amin Toronado .

Well whats up with the differences in murder rates then?

By the murder rate yardstick "they" have a better country.

and i'd say that the USA has a better country because it has the Freedom to own guns to use in Self Defense and other purposes despite a few people getting killed every year. That's going by the FREEDOM and RIGHTS Index or YARDSTICK Toronado .

US Population: 325,700,000.

Annual Homicides: 11,000 approx.

Not even a blip.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back