Democrats Are Afraid Trump Will Do To Them What They Have Done To Him

The Senate?!! Hell no he doesnt need that!

Trump just needs to fill two positions, and they arent elected positions. He replaces Wray at the FBI and he replaces Garland at the DOJ. Its game over after that. You can expect to see many prosecutions. Many other people will also be fired from the DOJ and FBI.

How do you think the FRBI director and the DOJ head get in their positions? It ain't simply the president giving them the job. They have to be confirmed by the Senate first.

How do you think the FRBI director and the DOJ head get in their positions? It ain't simply the president giving them the job. They have to be confirmed by the Senate first.
And you think the Senate is going to reject every single person that Trump appoints for the head of the FBI and DOJ? They will just reject all of them for 4 straight years? You think that is a likely scenario? :laugh:

That is simply not going to happen and its absurd to think that it would.

Last edited:
Unfolded mail in ballots aren't people.
:rolleyes:
The self-serving lies didn't fly.

All fifty states certified their election results, often after recounts, audits, investigations, and dozens of court challenges.

All legislative and judicial appeals have long been exhausted. Rabid Trumpwanks can piss and moan, but can contrive no credible evidence to support their fake claims.

And you think the Senate is going to reject every single person that Trump appoints for the head of the FBI and DOJ? They will just reject all of them for 4 straight years? You think that is a likely scenario? :laugh:

That is simply not going to happen and its absurd to think that it would.

Don't be stupid. They'll accept someone who they know isn't going to stick their necks out for Trump. Someone like Barr and Wray.
After all the people that Trump appointed or hired, he's going to have a tough time finding anyone who'll tow his line. Because all the ones before, either ended up indicted or force to turn their back on Trump.

Trump has (had) a way of getting people to do his dirty work, so Trump himself couldn't be blamed for it.

None the less, Trump will not get his first (2nd or maybe 3rd) picks confirmed.

All fifty states certified their election results, often after recounts, audits, investigations, and dozens of court challenges.

All legislative and judicial appeals have long been exhausted. Rabid Trumpwanks can piss and moan, but can contrive no credible evidence to support their fake claims.

I can't stand Trump. But you can't throw in the court challenges, because there were none. None of them wanted anything to do with the elections going to trial. Even the supreme court wouldn't take up Trumps cases.

They should have though. That way it could've been settled in a court of law.

The reason that Biden received over 7 million more votes than Trump was that Americans wanted change.

There is no evidence that Trump's 91 indictments, based upon substantive evidence he failed to conceal and the sworn testimony of dozens of Republicans, were politically motivated, nor that the Department of Justice (that is not directed by a Democrat) is partisan.

Paranoia and a cultish devotion to the Cry Baby Loser who can't handle the reality that he lost, is no substitute for fact.
So what is this:

Hillary Clinton Maintains 2016 Election ‘Was Not On the Level’: ‘We Still Don’t Know What Really Happened’​

Trump "knows he’s an illegitimate president," Clinton said. "I believe he understands that the many varying tactics they used, from voter suppression and voter purging to hacking to the false stories — he knows that — there were just a bunch of different reasons why the election turned out like it did … I know he knows this wasn’t on the level."

nO sTaNdInG

So what is this:

Hillary Clinton Maintains 2016 Election ‘Was Not On the Level’: ‘We Still Don’t Know What Really Happened’​

Trump "knows he’s an illegitimate president," Clinton said. "I believe he understands that the many varying tactics they used, from voter suppression and voter purging to hacking to the false stories — he knows that — there were just a bunch of different reasons why the election turned out like it did … I know he knows this wasn’t on the level."
Another poor loser that Trump was a copycat of.

Clean up on Aisle 3. Trump's threats to arrest Democrats, shoot protestors, and jail leftists seems to have alarmed the general public and isn't giving Trump the kind of publicity he was hoping for. Time for some cleanup with Sean Hannity. Oh no that's not what I said. I didn't mean that! I meant this!!!

Yes let's just ignore the fact that Trump spent all four years of his first term having the DOJ, FBI and the Inspector General's offices investigate Hilllary Clinton, Barrack Obama and Joe Biden, as well as trying to charge Andrew McCabe, Peter Strocz and Lisa Page, and others with crimes. The fact that no Democrats were charged with anything is proof positive that there was absolutely no evidence of them doing any of the things Trump had claimed.

Trump even stone walled and slow walked the Hunter Biden investigation because he knew there was NOTHING to find. All he has to do is announce the investigation, and let the right wing media and the House Weaponization of Government Committee do the rest. Just like his House Committee is doing now with the Hunter Biden fiasca and the Impeachment Enquiry.

We all heard you loud and clear the first time Donnie. When someone tells me who they are, I believe them.
DL I suggests you focus on events and what happens in your country because you have it completely wrong re ours.

Don't be stupid. They'll accept someone who they know isn't going to stick their necks out for Trump.
Trump isnt going to offer anyone like that. So do you expect the Senate to reject EVERYONE that Trump appoints?

Another poor loser that Trump was a copycat of.

So the way I read your above comment is that Trump was a copycat of Hillary as she said these exact words...
"Trump "knows he’s an illegitimate president," Clinton said. "I believe he understands that the many varying tactics they used, from voter suppression and voter purging to hacking to the false stories — he knows that — there were just a bunch of different reasons why the election turned out like it did …
I know he knows this wasn’t on the level."

So what is this:

Free speech in 2020, that hasn't incited a single riot. Nothing she did or said after her loss inspired Democrats in Congress to file a single valid objection on Jan 6th 2017 when then VP Joe Biden presided over the EC Vote counting process. She certainly didn't try to foster a mistrust of our domestic voting processes.

So the way I read your above comment is that Trump was a copycat of Hillary as she said these exact words...
"Trump "knows he’s an illegitimate president," Clinton said. "I believe he understands that the many varying tactics they used, from voter suppression and voter purging to hacking to the false stories — he knows that — there were just a bunch of different reasons why the election turned out like it did …
I know he knows this wasn’t on the level."

Yes that is what I am claiming, both Hillary and Trump are alike. Trump is more openly rebellious though.

nO sTaNdInG
Like Texas trying to sue Pennsylvania for making changes to voting procedures without the legislature approval, after the Texas Governor made changes to voting procedure without the Texas legislature approval? I bet they all laughed at that one. Well except for Thomas.

Trump isnt going to offer anyone like that. So do you expect the Senate to reject EVERYONE that Trump appoints?

He'll have to. There will be an acting head of the DOJ and FBI while the confirmation hearings are going on. So it's not like there won't be anyone in those positions. So the time it takes to get someone confirmed is almost unlimited.
Trump will cave, like he always does.
FFS, he caved when he assaulted our 2A. He caved on DACA. That's all he did was cave. He didn't even have to cave when it came to spending and debt ceiling increases. He, like Ryan & Pelosi were all in for that. Along with increasing the deficit.

Every fiber of Trump is a RINO. The only difference between him and Romney is the sales technique. Trumps a master at selling stuff. Romney sucked at it. But his sales techniques don't work in government.
He sold you people the idea that it was OK to increase the debt ceiling so many times. He sold y'all on the idea of assaulting the 2A, reauthorizing the government spying on Americans. You people didn't even blink when he tried to give $500 billion to black communities just because they were black communities.

FFS, he's taking you so far left of center, you can't even see center any longer.

Y'all rightfull complain when Biden does the same things Trump did, but still want Trump who did many of the same things Biden is doing.

Like Texas trying to sue Pennsylvania for making changes to voting procedures without the legislature approval, after the Texas Governor made changes to voting procedure without the Texas legislature approval? I bet they all laughed at that one. Well except for Thomas.
Well yes, that is a great example of the lawlessness of the fraudulent election. Thanks for pointing that out. :113:

I can't stand Trump. But you can't throw in the court challenges, because there were none. None of them wanted anything to do with the elections going to trial. Even the supreme court wouldn't take up Trumps cases.

They should have though. That way it could've been settled in a court of law.

The Loser and his cult tried. The most frivolous were summarily dismissed.

Forum List

Back