Democrats Are Extraordinarily United Behind Biden

Biden is nothing more than a front man for the progressives!
That's a lie.

It's obvious, Crep! None of you LIKE Biden! He's a dinosaur. He's senile. He's totally part of the Washington establishment! Why else would you all rally behind this joke of a candidate?
He's neither a dinosaur nor senile, he's just not my first choice. Not progressive enough, and certainly not the "front man for progressives" the OP is claiming. He has his own brain and opinions. Unlike tRump his positions will not be those of the last person he spoke to, they will be his own.
His positions will be whatever his handlers tell him they should be, Crep! Joe Biden IS senile! Every time he loses his place with the teleprompter and starts to "wing it" gibberish comes out of his mouth! You know I'm right!
Lies.

He's no more senile than Clinton had Parkinson's. You're falling for their lies again.

Wake up for a change.

Yep, it's not senility, it's dementia.
More lies.

You fools never stop.

The re-education camps will be busy for years.
That's the difference between the GOP and Democrats! You actually think "re-education" is needed...we just think education is needed. Re-education is just a nicer way of saying brain washing!

Your idea of "Education" shouldn't be taught. We should lead by example. What kind of example does Rump give?

That's a lie.

It's obvious, Crep! None of you LIKE Biden! He's a dinosaur. He's senile. He's totally part of the Washington establishment! Why else would you all rally behind this joke of a candidate?
He's neither a dinosaur nor senile, he's just not my first choice. Not progressive enough, and certainly not the "front man for progressives" the OP is claiming. He has his own brain and opinions. Unlike tRump his positions will not be those of the last person he spoke to, they will be his own.
His positions will be whatever his handlers tell him they should be, Crep! Joe Biden IS senile! Every time he loses his place with the teleprompter and starts to "wing it" gibberish comes out of his mouth! You know I'm right!
Lies.

He's no more senile than Clinton had Parkinson's. You're falling for their lies again.

Wake up for a change.

More lies.

You fools never stop.

That's the difference between the GOP and Democrats! You actually think "re-education" is needed...we just think education is needed. Re-education is just a nicer way of saying brain washing!
No, the difference is the Democrats can tell I'm joking. The tRumplings have no sense of humor. I suspect that section of their brain (such as it is) was removed to make room for the chip.
No sense of humor? You on the left are going back decades to attack comedians for wearing black face or using the N word! Even flaming liberals like Jimmy Kimmel aren't safe from your PC Police squads!
Yes, no sense of humor. Try telling a tRumptard a joke.

Here's one. What do you get when you cross a Pig with Rump? Nothing, some things even a pig won't do.

I'm an independent. I haven't met too many that support Biden or Trump. Further, they find the behavior of the Democrats revolting. I wonder why that is. More importantly, it is past time that the Democrats wonder why that is.

And yet you give Rump free passes. Newsflash: You are a Party of the Rumpster. November is coming for retribution.

Listen very carefully. I'm a liberal not a neoliberal. I can see through your bullshit.

I see through yours as well. You are a Party of the Rump. Enjoy it now but it's going to get very tough in the very near future.

I didn't vote for Trump. I'm not voting for him again. I"m just not voting for a Democrat either. You can't manage to identify or discuss policy which renders the Democratic Party the party of nonsense. Fix that shit.

Democrats likely are. To win though you need the Independents.

Independents don't seem very enamored with Trumpism
Think they prefer Marxism?
Typical inane RWNJ reply.

Typical LWNJ IDIOCY. The Democrat Party now supports full blown Marxism and Soviet style Cancel Culture. They virtually OWN the Media. That is how they get away with it.

And we have another winner.

1594495178021.jpeg

I'm an independent. I haven't met too many that support Biden or Trump. Further, they find the behavior of the Democrats revolting. I wonder why that is. More importantly, it is past time that the Democrats wonder why that is.

And yet you give Rump free passes. Newsflash: You are a Party of the Rumpster. November is coming for retribution.

Listen very carefully. I'm a liberal not a neoliberal. I can see through your bullshit.

I see through yours as well. You are a Party of the Rump. Enjoy it now but it's going to get very tough in the very near future.

I didn't vote for Trump. I'm not voting for him again. I"m just not voting for a Democrat either. You can't manage to identify or discuss policy which renders the Democratic Party the party of nonsense. Fix that shit.

You jump in on trying to pile on Biden yet you won't vote for Rump either? Where is your outrage when Rump does something unforgivable.

‘Nate Cohn: “Over all, voters in the battleground states who said Bernie Sanders was their top choice for president said they backed Mr. Biden over President Trump, 87% to 4%. If there was a Bernie-or-Bust movement, it has either faded with the conclusion of the Democratic race, or it never existed in serious numbers in the battleground states.”

“Mr. Biden commands even more significant support from voters who supported Elizabeth Warren in the primary. The Democrats who said she was their top choice to be the Democratic nominee backed Mr. Biden over Mr. Trump by a staggering margin of 96% to 0% — even wider than Mr. Biden’s 96-1 lead among those who said he was their top choice in the Democratic primary.”’

Democrats are also extraordinarily united in their opposition to Trump.
Bernie was my first choice. So much for that, now tRump must go. I'd be united behind Vermin Supreme if he was all there was besides tRump.
so it doesnt matter to you if the choice was worse than trump?...
That is literally impossible. There could be no worse person for the office than tRump. He seems to have been specifically created to be the worst possible person for the job.

You mean other than the booming economy, backing down our enemies, getting our allies to do their part in defending themselves, getting Blacks, women and Hispanics employed at historic levels.....and which he will do again once he deals with the Chinese Flu...

Biden, with his tax increase plans, and his support for destroying the U.S. energy sector and allowing illegals to flood the U.S. labor market will put us into a great depression.....
The economy was booming when he got here and now it's not.

He cozies up to our enemies and attacks our allies.

It's the Obama administration that started the 2% of GDP mandate in the UN.

Nobody is employed at historic levels.

Racist name calling is something's my the tRumplings have attempted to normalize to the detriment of our nation.

Your lies about Biden aren't even worth individually addressing.

The reason the economy is in the dumper has got nothing to do with Trump and I think you know that, Crep! The economy WAS cruising along at historic levels before Covid 19 devastated the world! The question you need to ask yourself now is who do you want guiding us out of this economic disaster...the man who gave us those historic economic numbers before...or the man who was second in command of the Administration that gave us the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression?

Biden and the Democrats in power mean a return to 2009. Why would ANYONE wish that on us?
2009 was Bush's disaster. Obama turned it around within 6 months.
It turned around before Obama's inauguration, moron.
That's a lie.
Nope. I've posted the evidence many times.

Obama's only skill was being in the right place at the right time.
Bullshit. Somebody else already posted proof you are lying.
horseshit.

It was me, and my post proved you are a liar. In fact that is what you and trump have in common; you both lie even when the lie is easily refuted.

Considering I’m not “ right wing” nope...BLM leaders stated they are trained Marxists. Take it up with them.

And where did you hear that? Black Lives Matter or BLM is trying to get equality for Blacks and for the Cops from doing things like shooting Blacks for Driving while Black, Joggin while Black, walking while Black.

Typical LWNJ IDIOCY. The Democrat Party now supports full blown Marxism and Soviet style Cancel Culture. They virtually OWN the Media. That is how they get away with it.
Progressives are brain damaged. They openly support Marxism while trying to denying they do. Apparently they think everyone else is as stupid as they are.

‘Nate Cohn: “Over all, voters in the battleground states who said Bernie Sanders was their top choice for president said they backed Mr. Biden over President Trump, 87% to 4%. If there was a Bernie-or-Bust movement, it has either faded with the conclusion of the Democratic race, or it never existed in serious numbers in the battleground states.”

“Mr. Biden commands even more significant support from voters who supported Elizabeth Warren in the primary. The Democrats who said she was their top choice to be the Democratic nominee backed Mr. Biden over Mr. Trump by a staggering margin of 96% to 0% — even wider than Mr. Biden’s 96-1 lead among those who said he was their top choice in the Democratic primary.”’

Democrats are also extraordinarily united in their opposition to Trump.
Democrats backing a Democrat, I'm shocked I tell you, shocked !

Considering I’m not “ right wing” nope...BLM leaders stated they are trained Marxists. Take it up with them.

And where did you hear that? Black Lives Matter or BLM is trying to get equality for Blacks and for the Cops from doing things like shooting Blacks for Driving while Black, Joggin while Black, walking while Black.
Blacks don't have equality ? When did that happen ? You do know that more white people are killed by cops than blacks, right ?

You jump in on trying to pile on Biden yet you won't vote for Rump either? Where is your outrage when Rump does something unforgivable.

If everything is an outrage then nothing is.

when you have a so called independent who is suddenly loving trump or biden....chances are they aint no independent.....

Wrong. That would describe many Libertarians, Independents have open minds and evaluate how they vote by listening, reading and discussing the pros and cons of candidates and policies.

Sounds like you are still hoping that the independents will vote for Biden.

Maybe you need hearing aids? I do hope Independents decide Trump is incompetent and unwilling to lead a diverse nation of 330 + million: Decide he is mentally unfit to hold the power of the Presidency and recognize he is a Megalomaniac; See's how his 3 AM call was fumbled badly, and recognize how continues to put our nation's people in harms way; and finally, understand that Trump is a demagogue and a charlatan not to be believed.

Don't pretend many real Republicans and real conservative thinking voters have come to understand if he gets another four years in office he will destroy the United States.
You mean you hope independents are as deluded as you are?

Do you actually want this country to swirl down the toilet?

How is Trump going to destroy the United States, by not implementing the Green New Deal? Please tell us what these catostrophic actions he's planning are. One thing we know: implementing the Dim agenda will destroy this country.

Ironic the guy who created legislation from the 90's that paved the way for all these riots and cries for social justice is now being backed by the people who are rioting SMH you couldn't write better comedy if you tried.

Yep it's out of context, and no educated person equates a stutter as dementia. Of course this is the often type of post claimed of those like the author of this post, not original, but clearly evil. The post is another echo of defamation of the VP because trump and his fellow travelers have nothing of substance to support four more years for Trump.

Let the author of this wicked out of context video provide anything Donald Trump has done to
  • form a more perfect Union,
  • establish Justice,
  • insure domestic Tranquility,
  • provide for the common defense,
  • promote the general Welfare, or
  • secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity
Not a thing.
For one thing, he commuted Roger Stone's sentence. He's built up the military, created a booming economy and kicked all the traitors out of the DOJ and the FBI.

That's a lie.

Lies.

Wake up for a change.

More lies.

You fools never stop.

Your idea of "Education" shouldn't be taught. We should lead by example. What kind of example does Rump give?
What idea is that, teaching actual American history rather than about so-called "white privilege" and how the white man is the focus of evil in the world?

Forum List

Back