Democrats are not serious about crime or terrorism...they just don't care...

Dems are enemies of America.Period

What a stupid remark.

They forget which President sucked face with Saudis and which one helped plan to catch bin Laden. Bush said fairly early he "didn't care". No terror attacks in the US during Obama's eight years, Baby Bush and Trump, 7 & 8 & months in.

What a stupid remark.

I can repeat my 'stupid remark'

DNC is the worst enemy of American people, hardly working on transformation of the US to a poor third world country inhabited by the 'people of color'.
It is nothing good what dems did for America, absolutely nothing.
DNC are traitors, liars, pedophiles and criminals.
And even the biggest racists!

hqdefault.jpg

What a stupid remark.

DNC is the worst enemy of American people, hardly working on transformation of the US to a poor third world country inhabited by the 'people of color'.

hqdefault.jpg

You're funny.

What a stupid remark.

hqdefault.jpg

You're funny.

Funny are all candidates of democrats?

What a stupid remark.

They forget which President sucked face with Saudis and which one helped plan to catch bin Laden. Bush said fairly early he "didn't care". No terror attacks in the US during Obama's eight years, Baby Bush and Trump, 7 & 8 & months in.

Are you kidding....what do you call Fort Hood and San Bernadino? Or Orlando? Or any of the other shootings by muslims in the country?

What a stupid remark.

hqdefault.jpg
What a fucking idiot you are. That is from over a hundred years ago. Perhaps you haven't noticed, but the GOP is now the ones backing the segs in the south.

What a stupid remark.

Are you kidding....what do you call Fort Hood and San Bernadino? Or Orlando? Or any of the other shootings by muslims in the country?
What do you call Oklahoma City or Vegas? How about the killing of police officers by the Sovereign Citizens movement?

What a stupid remark.

hqdefault.jpg
What a fucking idiot you are. That is from over a hundred years ago. Perhaps you haven't noticed, but the GOP is now the ones backing the segs in the south.

No...wrong...have you seen the democrats trying to re segregate college campuses...with race only dorms? And black on this and black only that...racism is the core belief of the democrat party. The members of the democrat party are supporting racism wherever you look, there is an incident just reported of some singer demanding that whites go to the back of the hall, and a democrat professor who refuses to call on white males.....

Racism is the democrat party, the democrat party is racism......

What a stupid remark.

What do you call Oklahoma City or Vegas? How about the killing of police officers by the Sovereign Citizens movement?

No...moron....the idiot posted there were no terror attacks during obama's term in office.....even you aren't stupid enough to believe that.....moron.

As to killing police....the racists in the black lives matter movement are murdering police officers now....

What a stupid remark.

What does that have to do with the stupid remark? You RWNJs can't pick on subject and hang on to it, can you? You want to jump around confusing things like Hannity does to you.

What a stupid remark.

hqdefault.jpg

No...wrong...have you seen the democrats trying to re segregate college campuses...with race only dorms? And black on this and black only that...racism is the core belief of the democrat party. The members of the democrat party are supporting racism wherever you look, there is an incident just reported of some singer demanding that whites go to the back of the hall, and a democrat professor who refuses to call on white males.....

Racism is the democrat party, the democrat party is racism......

Some singer? Who?

What a stupid remark.

No...moron....the idiot posted there were no terror attacks during obama's term in office.....even you aren't stupid enough to believe that.....moron.

As to killing police....the racists in the black lives matter movement are murdering police officers now....

Credible link?

Forum List

Back