Democrats are not very civil

No , but liberals use the term at a drop of a hat. it's called code words.:eusa_whistle:
Apparently, wingnuts can't crack the code of 'critical thinking'. It's beyond their capabilities.

The only good things liberals did was make their playbook avaible to the public for all to see. Alinsky's rules for radicals.
You should go shave your back, Rebecca. You're never gonna get a man looking like that.

The reactionaries, like daveman and bigreb, gather under the sheet and mumble and grumble.

They are certainly entitled to their opinions, but until they are able to actually build solid cases with solid objective evidence, they are just mumbling and grumbling.

Apparently, wingnuts can't crack the code of 'critical thinking'. It's beyond their capabilities.

The only good things liberals did was make their playbook avaible to the public for all to see. Alinsky's rules for radicals.
You should go shave your back, Rebecca. You're never gonna get a man looking like that.

cyndie all you are doing is proving my point. Liberals will come to defend one of there own.

The reactionaries, like daveman and bigreb, gather under the sheet and mumble and grumble.

They are certainly entitled to their opinions, but until they are able to actually build solid cases with solid objective evidence, they are just mumbling and grumbling.

Everytime a liberal comes to defend you thats just more proof jake.

You are grumbling and mumbling, bigrebnc, just stumbling.

I am waiting for you to deliver an indictment of my being a 'liberal'. First, define the term. Second, give solid examples that can be verified. I will give you this opportunity, although you know you are going to fail ahead of time. That is why daveman and Oddone have never engaged in a discussion with rules and facts. Very wise posters.

I am waiting for you to deliver an indictment of my being a 'liberal'. First, define the term. Second, give solid examples that can be verified. I will give you this opportunity, although you know you are going to fail ahead of time. That is why daveman and Oddone have never engaged in a discussion with rules and facts. Very wise posters.

Just showing the obvious, Ray Charles could see it and he was blind.

In other words, bigreb, you can't. We knew that.

In other words, bigreb, you can't. We knew that.

That shows how stupid you are. Haven't you heard the phrase it's so obvious Ray Charles could see it?

Democrats lost big in 2010 on the state level, so now they are resorting to theatrics, temper tantrums, shouting and throwing things to obstruct Republicans during a PA State House Rules Committee. If they have legitimate concerns about the rules reforms sponsored by Republican members, they should argue the issue on the floor, not stage a phony protest and media event. One of the libs even tried to invoke the "Tea Party", saying they would side with the Dems against the "monarchical" Republicans. This is ridiculous; the Tea Party does not support this type of unruly behavior from our elected Representatives! It's one thing for supporters to rally outside the House and exercise their freedom to assemble, but for the elected officials to try ands disrupt the orderly process of governing this way is an embarrassment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wpCCSZ22fQ&feature=feedu

Like the Democrat party has shown any Civility at all since the day GW bush was Elected.

Please.

Now these fools want to point to some Tea Party rants and be like why should we be Civil when you are not.

Well where the hell were they for the 8 Years of Bush when Dems were not only not Civil, but down right juvenile and obsessive with their hateful rhetoric.

Democrats lost big in 2010 on the state level, so now they are resorting to theatrics, temper tantrums, shouting and throwing things to obstruct Republicans during a PA State House Rules Committee. If they have legitimate concerns about the rules reforms sponsored by Republican members, they should argue the issue on the floor, not stage a phony protest and media event. One of the libs even tried to invoke the "Tea Party", saying they would side with the Dems against the "monarchical" Republicans. This is ridiculous; the Tea Party does not support this type of unruly behavior from our elected Representatives! It's one thing for supporters to rally outside the House and exercise their freedom to assemble, but for the elected officials to try ands disrupt the orderly process of governing this way is an embarrassment.

Like the Democrat party has shown any Civility at all since the day GW bush was Elected.

Please.

Now these fools want to point to some Tea Party rants and be like why should we be Civil when you are not.

Well where the hell were they for the 8 Years of Bush when Dems were not only not Civil, but down right juvenile and obsessive with their hateful rhetoric.
oh, i know

that's different
Bush was EVIL

Please.

oh, i know

that's different
Bush was EVIL

As I have heard some Dems say Already about Obama. If you can not respect the man, at least respect the office.

Please.

oh, i know

that's different
Bush was EVIL

As I have heard some Dems say Already about Obama. If you can not respect the man, at least respect the office.

It's hard to respect a president when they do not respect the country and the office

Please.

oh, i know

that's different
Bush was EVIL

it would be funny if it wasnt so hypocritical

Please.

I understand your anger, and I find abhorrent the stupidity in the town meetings and elsewhere. Neither excess excuses the other, Charles.

bigreb, waiting for your charges and evidence. Oh, that's right, you don't have any. But we know you are racist and a klucker. All of your postings have made it quite clear you are most comfortable under the sheet. A racist may leave the klan, but the klan is always part of the racist.

bigreb, waiting for your charges and evidence. Oh, that's right, you don't have any. But we know you are racist and a klucker. All of your postings have made it quite clear you are most comfortable under the sheet. A racist may leave the klan, but the klan is always part of the racist.
where is your proof of these charges
oh, thats right, you dont have any

Please.

I understand your anger, and I find abhorrent the stupidity in the town meetings and elsewhere. Neither excess excuses the other, Charles.
there was no anger in his post, moron
he was pointing out the hypocrisy
something you are too fucking stupid to understand

Those bubbles are divecon yelling somewhere down there. What? What? You sound bubbly.

Forum List

Back