Democrats Are Pushing America Into Civil War

Thats a hilarious statement in the age of normalized antifa street violence.
Antifa goes away when the KKK/Nazis crawl back under their rocks. Don't blame the cure on the disease of organized racism.

They won't go away until the masses become class conscious and embrace intersectional feminism.
Speak English. You never see antifa until the goosesteppers decide to have a public rally. Nazis marching on our streets is an insult to the thousands we lost in WWII fighting those bastards. Now we have people like you getting so insulted that Nazis face resistance in the United States of America. They should face resistance if there is any justice left in our country.

You don't know what class consciousness or intersectional feminism is yet you support antifa?
I support punching Nazis in their fucking un-American faces.
antifa nazi.jpg

Antifa goes away when the KKK/Nazis crawl back under their rocks. Don't blame the cure on the disease of organized racism.

They won't go away until the masses become class conscious and embrace intersectional feminism.
Speak English. You never see antifa until the goosesteppers decide to have a public rally. Nazis marching on our streets is an insult to the thousands we lost in WWII fighting those bastards. Now we have people like you getting so insulted that Nazis face resistance in the United States of America. They should face resistance if there is any justice left in our country.

You don't know what class consciousness or intersectional feminism is yet you support antifa?

So, American Racism started, and ended with the Nazis? LOL
Look here brown-shirt. My grandfather died fighting Nazis, the day will never come when a goosestepping piece of shit will not face real Americans who want to kick their asses.

Look here brown-shirt. My grandfather died fighting Nazis, the day will never come when a goosestepping piece of shit will not face real Americans who want to kick their asses.
So, there were no Racists in the USA before the Nazis?

PS.
My great uncle died in Normandy fighting Nazis, and my uncle got wounded in Vietnam fighting Communism.

Even so, ultimately its an insult to them to replace this culture with a bunch of Illegal Hispanics who pay less taxes, and often speak Spanish first, while gouging the system.

PS.
My great uncle died in Normandy fighting Nazis, and my uncle got wounded in Vietnam fighting Communism.

Even so, ultimately its an insult to them to replace this culture with a bunch of Illegal Hispanics who pay less taxes, and often speak Spanish first, while gouging the system.
Suck it Nazi, Whatever your rationalization you are a traitor.

PS.

You are the traitor, you want to turn the USA into an arm of Latin America.

PS.

The values of the American men who fought and died in WW2 would have them demonized as uneducated racist misogynists and fascists by the modern left and there's just no doubt about it.

PS.

I want nothing more than to keep Nazism in the dustbin of history where it belongs. You can call it something different, you can cloak it in the flag and God but it all leads to mass graves.

PS.

I want nothing more than to keep Nazism in the dustbin of history where it belongs. You can call it something different, you can cloak it in the flag and God but it all leads to mass graves.

LOL, So because of Nazis, we must replace our culture, heritage, and nation with Latinos.

Wow, sound logic there. (Sure)
LMFAO,

PS.
You'll find that most mass-murder events happen because of Multicultural clashes, Political clashes, and Greed conquest.

The Nazis encompass all 3.
- Clashes between Germans, and Jews / Slavs.
- Political clashes between Nazis & Communists.
- Greed conquest or Drang Nach Osten (Lebensraum) to steal Eastern territories for German greed.

I'm sure Nazis were highly prejudiced, not so sure how "Racist" they were, however.

Most people killed by Nazi Germany were White Christians, actually.

He allied with some non-Whites like Japan, and even some Islamic groups.

There were many different non-Whites, and non-Christians in the Nazi SS, particularly Asian Indians.

Last edited:

PS.

LOL, So because of Nazis, we must replace our culture, heritage, and nation with Latinos.

LMFAO,
Strawman much? We have some problems for sure but your kind has no answers civilized human beings are interested in hearing.

PS.

LMFAO,
Strawman much? We have some problems for sure but your kind has no answers civilized human beings are interested in hearing.

LOL, so to civilize the World we must replace White people?

LMFAO,

No just the ones like you who can't wait to fire up the ovens and get the cattle cars rolling again.

LMFAO,

No just the ones like you who can't wait to fire up the ovens and get the cattle cars rolling again.

Where did I make such claims of violence, or genocide?

Obviously, it's just as effective, if not much more so, and definitely far more humane to just revoke their citizenship, and just enforce that they can't get hired, nor get benefits.

Without income, they'll simply self deport.

LMFAO,

Obviously, it's just as effective, if not much more so, and definitely far more humane to just revoke their citizenship, and just enforce that they can't get hired, nor get benefits.

Save it nazi. You have adopted an ideology that has a pretty hefty death toll. In the end all your solutions are the final kind.

LMFAO,

Save it nazi. You have adopted an ideology that has a pretty hefty death toll. In the end all your solutions are the final kind.

America was founded by Racists, this idea you have that all Racists are Nazis is utterly outrageous.

It's just as outrageous, that you think that a massive minority of Nazis are some threat to you.

Meanwhile, you're probably 1,000X more likely to be attacked by a Black, Latino, or Muslim import in the USA than by a Nazi.

America was founded by Racists, this idea you have that all Racists are Nazis is utterly outrageous.

It's just as outrageous, that you think that a massive minority of Nazis are some threat to you.

Meanwhile, you're probably 1,000X more likely to be attacked by a Black, Latino, or Muslim import in the USA than by a Nazi.
I have been physically attacked three times in my adult life, they were all white. I lived in West Palm Beach, one of the most racially diverse cities in America, and it was the stupid bikers that I had the most problems with.

Forum List

Back