Democrats Are Pushing America Into Civil War

Yep- amazing how they blame the Democrats for their own fantasies where they get to kill their fellow Americans.

The situation is pretty absurd, a lot of strong opinions, little balance, and no compromise.
Both sides are truly to blame.

Republicans are the party of compromise and capitulation. Today's republican is a democrat from five years ago and that's why it's hilarious that democrats always portray them as extremists.

Yes that has been traditionally true, but Trump is even less compromising than the Dems.

Basically this nation is f*cked because of the Koshie Bolshies.

Trump has shown unwillingness to follow through with most of the promises that got him elected in the first place. I don't remember increased legal immigration, Saudi arms deals, and promotion of LGBT rights in Botswana being part of his platform but that's what we're getting.

You are right. He promised the "Wall" only to learn that it can't be done. But he has his dimwitted cult members believing that it's the "Democrats" that are blocking it. Meanwhile, not one inch of new wall or security fence construction has been started even though it's already been funded. He is now learning that other methods need to be used as well. But meanwhile, he tells you that the Democrats want completely open borders even though they have been pushing for the additional methods all along.

Then there is the Illegal Immigrants and his plans for that can't be done either. Not because it's the Democrats fault but because the plan is flawed. Democrats have not blocked common sense immigration laws. They have tried to get more border patrols, listening devices, security fencing, drones, and more all along. Guess what, according to Rump all that is his idea and his alone. Actually, the Wall, Security Fence, drones, listening devices, increase in border patrol plus the increase in Immigration Lawyers and Judges are in a current law dated 2006 almost unanimous by both houses of congress and signed into law by President Bush, Jr. But according to you, it's all Rumps idea. He's fouled the whole thing up.

I could go on but why bother. the Party of the Rump will just call it fake news. Rump is a fake and that ain't news.
Don't you love the :290968001256257790-final:s that keep hammering away about how great the great Rump is?

Partisan republicans annoy a partisan democrat, go figure.

Yes that has been traditionally true, but Trump is even less compromising than the Dems.

Trump has shown unwillingness to follow through with most of the promises that got him elected in the first place. I don't remember increased legal immigration, Saudi arms deals, and promotion of LGBT rights in Botswana being part of his platform but that's what we're getting.

You are right. He promised the "Wall" only to learn that it can't be done. But he has his dimwitted cult members believing that it's the "Democrats" that are blocking it. Meanwhile, not one inch of new wall or security fence construction has been started even though it's already been funded. He is now learning that other methods need to be used as well. But meanwhile, he tells you that the Democrats want completely open borders even though they have been pushing for the additional methods all along.

Then there is the Illegal Immigrants and his plans for that can't be done either. Not because it's the Democrats fault but because the plan is flawed. Democrats have not blocked common sense immigration laws. They have tried to get more border patrols, listening devices, security fencing, drones, and more all along. Guess what, according to Rump all that is his idea and his alone. Actually, the Wall, Security Fence, drones, listening devices, increase in border patrol plus the increase in Immigration Lawyers and Judges are in a current law dated 2006 almost unanimous by both houses of congress and signed into law by President Bush, Jr. But according to you, it's all Rumps idea. He's fouled the whole thing up.

I could go on but why bother. the Party of the Rump will just call it fake news. Rump is a fake and that ain't news.
Don't you love the :290968001256257790-final:s that keep hammering away about how great the great Rump is?
I disagree. The wall can be done. Purely from an engineering standpoint it’s more than possible.

Anything is possible. It's possible to build an elevator into low earth orbit but they haven't tried. Ever wonder why?
Non argument. It’s possible, and would likely yield the desired effect. It’s not going to happen due to a lack of funds. Do I care? Not really. God willing this disaster of a country will collapse itself over the coming decades so we can stop infighting and instead just live in a bunch of separate countries run the way we want them to be.

Can you learn to speak Russian? I can't even speak enough Russian to even order a beer and I don't care to know how to do it. Europe will fall first. It may take over 100 years for Europe to fall but in the end, it will. The US has a role to play by staying together.

I disagree. The wall can be done. Purely from an engineering standpoint it’s more than possible.

Anything is possible. It's possible to build an elevator into low earth orbit but they haven't tried. Ever wonder why?
Non argument. It’s possible, and would likely yield the desired effect. It’s not going to happen due to a lack of funds. Do I care? Not really. God willing this disaster of a country will collapse itself over the coming decades so we can stop infighting and instead just live in a bunch of separate countries run the way we want them to be.

Can you learn to speak Russian? I can't even speak enough Russian to even order a beer and I don't care to know how to do it. Europe will fall first. It may take over 100 years for Europe to fall but in the end, it will. The US has a role to play by staying together.
Yeah, cause a country with left wing and right wing demonstrators literally fighting in the streets isn’t at any risk of disintegration.

The situation is pretty absurd, a lot of strong opinions, little balance, and no compromise.
Both sides are truly to blame.

Republicans are the party of compromise and capitulation. Today's republican is a democrat from five years ago and that's why it's hilarious that democrats always portray them as extremists.

Present a real Conservative Republican you probably will have my vote. But it appears there aren't enough of them getting to the top of the heap to even mention. To you, if you don't support Rump, you can't be a conservative Republican. it's no longer the Republican Party. It's the Party of the Rump.

You don't know what class consciousness or intersectional feminism is yet you support antifa?
I support punching Nazis in their fucking un-American faces.

So, American Racism started, and ended with the Nazis? LOL
Look here brown-shirt. My grandfather died fighting Nazis, the day will never come when a goosestepping piece of shit will not face real Americans who want to kick their asses.
So, there were no Racists in the USA before the Nazis?

PS.
My great uncle died in Normandy fighting Nazis, and my uncle got wounded in Vietnam fighting Communism.

Even so, ultimately its an insult to them to replace this culture with a bunch of Illegal Hispanics who pay less taxes, and often speak Spanish first, while gouging the system.

The values of the American men who fought and died in WW2 would have them demonized as uneducated racist misogynists and fascists by the modern left and there's just no doubt about it.
How quickly we forget that before we were drawn into WWII, it was the Republicans singing the praises of how the fascists were running Germany and Italy.

Present a real Conservative Republican you probably will have my vote. But it appears there aren't enough of them getting to the top of the heap to even mention. To you, if you don't support Rump, you can't be a conservative Republican. it's no longer the Republican Party. It's the Party of the Rump.
What exactly constitutes a, “conservative republican?”

Yeah, cause a country with left wing and right wing demonstrators literally fighting in the streets isn’t at any risk of disintegration.

You missed the part in the Mueller Report that covered this.

I don't need to elaborate. Many of the Right Wingers have already covered it. And then they support the party of the rump which is a contradiction of terms.

Guess so. But let’s hear you cover it.

I don't need to elaborate. Many of the Right Wingers have already covered it. And then they support the party of the rump which is a contradiction of terms.
Great, well if you’re not here to share and discuss then you’re welcome to go back to doing whatever.

Look here brown-shirt. My grandfather died fighting Nazis, the day will never come when a goosestepping piece of shit will not face real Americans who want to kick their asses.

PS.
My great uncle died in Normandy fighting Nazis, and my uncle got wounded in Vietnam fighting Communism.

Even so, ultimately its an insult to them to replace this culture with a bunch of Illegal Hispanics who pay less taxes, and often speak Spanish first, while gouging the system.

The values of the American men who fought and died in WW2 would have them demonized as uneducated racist misogynists and fascists by the modern left and there's just no doubt about it.
How quickly we forget that before we were drawn into WWII, it was the Republicans singing the praises of how the fascists were running Germany and Italy.

You can't refute what I said you you resort to deflection.

Great, well if you’re not here to share and discuss then you’re welcome to go back to doing whatever.

I have a feeling he's thinking "neoconservative".

PS.

PS.

You can't refute what I said you you resort to deflection.
I think anyone with a brain would have praised the fascists prior to WW2 because their methods patently worked. Italy by in large dodged the Great Depression, Germany grew in strength and wealth while Western democracies faltered. Hindsight may be 20/20 but prior to WW2? I fail to see your point.

PS.

Before Mussolini and Hitler went insane Fascism was a good alternative as long as it followed the 1923 Fascist writings of Mussolini. Unfortunately, both Mussolini and Hitler decided to expand and changed the philosophy of Fascism to accomplish this. The both borrowed from the Lenin Socialists that were trying to use Military Might to change the world to Marxist Communism. Meanwhile, Franco in Spain continued the Fascist ideology of the Mussolini writings of 1923.

Antifa goes away when the KKK/Nazis crawl back under their rocks. Don't blame the cure on the disease of organized racism.

They won't go away until the masses become class conscious and embrace intersectional feminism.
Speak English. You never see antifa until the goosesteppers decide to have a public rally. Nazis marching on our streets is an insult to the thousands we lost in WWII fighting those bastards. Now we have people like you getting so insulted that Nazis face resistance in the United States of America. They should face resistance if there is any justice left in our country.

Proud Boys aren't Nazi nor KKK.
Of course they are.

LOL, I guess everyone to the Right of Hillary is a Nazi.
You tell us.

I could do what you rightwingnutjobs do and just find a handler and cut and paste his wingnut response to it. But that would be mostly lies no matter which side does it. What I can do is suggest you read all 400+ pages of it. I did, each and every page. That means I can first hand discuss it without some fruitcake that is just trying to feed the hate influencing what I think. In order for you to properly discuss it with he, you are going to need to go read it yourself. Go Forth, Grasshopper, and learn.

I could do what you rightwingnutjobs do and just find a handler and cut and paste his wingnut response to it. But that would be mostly lies no matter which side does it. What I can do is suggest you read all 400+ pages of it. I did, each and every page. That means I can first hand discuss it without some fruitcake that is just trying to feed the hate influencing what I think. In order for you to properly discuss it with he, you are going to need to go read it yourself. Go Forth, Grasshopper, and learn.
Do you have a law degree?

Do you have a law degree?

Do you believe we need one to be able to discuss things? You leave out the economists, political scientists, engineers. The smartest and most successful person I have ever known in my life had only a 4th grade education. So, is it a requirement that I need to have a law degree to discuss this or is my crummy business degree good enough?

Edit

Wrong Dead Wrong

Anything is not possible

Just a foolish poster for sure

PS.

LOL, it was the Democrats in the South who had fostered Racist Segregation during WW2, and Democrat FDR who put Japanese in internment camps.

Forum List

Back