Democrats are starting to realize they're in deep shit.

It's on Trump & Co.

If they fuck this up, all bets (and predictions) are off.

The Dems are pretty much irrelevant in this equation.

:popcorn:
The dems are pretty much irrelevant in all equations.
They are now the party of shut the F up and do as we say.
back of that bus gets any more crowded and the front wheels wont even be touching the road.
Okay, but my actual point is that this won't last long if Trump over-interprets his "mandate" and screws it up.

Just like the Dems did.

And no one can say they know what's going to happen.

A week ago this would have been a good comment. It's too late. Trump has already over interpreted his "mandate". He lost by 3 million votes but is "governing" like he had Obama's wins.
what does that matter now.
he is the one in the oval office, he should do what those that voted for him want him to do. Just like obama didnt give a crap about the conservatives, Trump should have no concern for the scum liberals.
Tell me why he should give in to anything they want, anything at all after the last 8 years. I dont care what he does, I voted for him simply out of revenge, well, that at the fact that there was nobody else running that was worthy of a vote.

It's on Trump & Co.

back of that bus gets any more crowded and the front wheels wont even be touching the road.
Okay, but my actual point is that this won't last long if Trump over-interprets his "mandate" and screws it up.

Just like the Dems did.

A week ago this would have been a good comment. It's too late. Trump has already over interpreted his "mandate". He lost by 3 million votes but is "governing" like he had Obama's wins.
Yeah, can't argue. We'll see if this continues or if they're just trying to shock & awe up front.

Did a single thing occur during his campaign that would lead you to believe that? Was his campaign ever reasoned and consensus gathering? Ever?

It's on Trump & Co.

Just like the Dems did.

Yeah, can't argue. We'll see if this continues or if they're just trying to shock & awe up front.

Did a single thing occur during his campaign that would lead you to believe that? Was his campaign ever reasoned and consensus gathering? Ever?
Nope. So far it's been exactly what I feared.

Maybe a few ticks worse.

But I'm always hopeful.

They've dug themselves a hole. lol

The dems have underestimated the # of voters who don't agree with them. :)
# of voters?

Have you learned nothing, Tycho?

OK....post the popular vote totals for POTUS.......

Just the numbers......

You guys keep repeating this so I want to ask you directly.
Do you believe that your party had no problems and should continue the way it has been?

Just like the Dems did.

Maybe a few ticks worse.

But I'm always hopeful.

Well Pollyanna, I think that hope and $5 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

Just like the Dems did.

Maybe a few ticks worse.

But I'm always hopeful.

Well Pollyanna, I think that hope and $5 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.
Not sure what you're expecting.

Would you like me to attack the White House?

Maybe a few ticks worse.

But I'm always hopeful.

Not sure what you're expecting.

Would you like me to attack the White House?

I'm not expecting anything. Just pointing out a fact.

So many of these "Waaaaa! You liberals are poopyheads!" threads. It's impossible to keep up with all of them.

To be fair, it is hard to keep up with all the poopyhead liberals.

They are as numerous as roaches.

?...in other news, Trump has no popular support out of the gate, on the contrary, he has popular rising. His hasty OE orders are getting overturned by courts, people are not buying his drain-the-swamp bullshit as he stacks his admin full of Goldman execs and repeals wall street regulations. He now also says that his wonderful healthcare plan that he was day-onening on the campaign trail will take another year to unveil.

Democrats are in the hole, but the way Trump is going they got nothing but blue skies to look forward to in this "target rich environment".

Clearly, the solution is for the Dems to support Chelsea Clinton in winning some elective office somewhere in order to re-ignite the Clinton Dynastic Period.
Ya. And her husband can be in charge of where the US invests its money. HAAAA HAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Democrats started to lose when they took for granted the white worker vote (Union, Small Business, Farmer). This used to be their core. Plus, Democrats spend so much time trying to prioritize their voting blocks, they lose site of simply doing what is right for the Ametican voter. Take the Orlando Nightclub Shooting. A Muslim jihadist targeted and killed Gays. Where did the Democrats spend most of their energy? Trying to subvert the fact that the shooter was Muslim. Who stood up for the Gays? Democrats got exposed here. Gays realized that Democrats are only going to stand up for them as long as the narrative of another voting block does not supersede their own. Think this was not forgotten by the Gays on Election Day?

It's on Trump & Co.

Trump has a golden opportunity here. If he mucks this up - he hands it back to the Dumbocrats on a silver platter. If he gets it right (executes the will of the American people, provides full transparency, acts with integrity, obeys the constitution, addresses the $20 trillion debt, etc.) he will turn this momentum into an avalanche like Reagan did. This is one of the most critical administrations in U.S. history.
I think you're right.

If they screw this up, it will be more than just a failure It will be a repudiation of the entire agenda and a de facto endorsement of the opposite. When you have this much power, when everything is so damn binary, it's all on you, good or bad.

Personally, having one party with this much control is the nightmare scenario for me. And that would continue if it swings to the other side.

If Trump fails to shake the lock the dems have on the media, pop culture and minorities, then soon enough the Left will have "this much control" forever.

FYI.
The LIB media are all cheap whores.
Watch.
The more popular President Trump's policies become with more and more average voters the more we'll witness these LIB MSM whores slide into the Trump camp. In two years from now there will only be a few radical LIB MSNBC kooks left.
Once the shareholders of MSNBC discover they can make more advertising bucks running 'Lassie Come Home' shows than having Kassy Kunt and Pizza-Face bashing President Trump the shareholders will follow the money.
I wonder where Kassy Kunt is going to get a job?

Underestimating huh? Like the 52% of voters who voted for Hillary?
And now you'll explain how the 52%, mostly in Cal. and NYC helped Hillary become President right?
WAITING.
Maybe if you slap your face a few times really hard you'll wake up and find out Trump being elected was just a dream.
Go ahead and try it asshole!

Forum List

Back