Democrats Are Stealing the 2024 Election Right Before your Eyes

You're the ones that loot and riot so have no room to talk about violence or threats thereof.
You are pathetic. BLM was about the killing of too many blacks for pathetic reasons.

Your garbage means nothing with Roe down, health care threats to women and men. That is what matters. The right to vote, health care, etc

Losers

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Democrats Are Stealing the 2024 Election Right Before your Eyes. That is correct. Trump is poised to win the GOP nomination and the 2024 election, and democrats know Biden is too feeble to hit the campaign trial. Therefore democrats are doing what democrats do: Breaking the rules. In this case, bombarding Trump with fake bogus indictments to keep him out of the race.

This is what fascists do,. This is what 3rd world Juntas do, jail their opponents. Putin kills his opponents. Is that what is next?

Democrats are scared to death of Trump. Black Americans are supporting Trump now in enough numbers to destroy any hopes the Democrats have. They have no choice but to steal the election. First comes the fake indictments to jail him, and next will come Plandemic II, The Sequel.

The Dem DOJ Is Interfering With the 2024 Election

Stop The Steal 2024 Part Two

I'm glad to find someone who gets it. This resurrection of the mask insanity proves they are attempting to do the same thing they did in 2020.

A lot of states have fixed their voting systems. But have enough done it? God knows. And maybe some human knows, but I have not heard.

You are pathetic. BLM was about the killing of too many blacks for pathetic reasons.

Your garbage means nothing with Roe down, health care threats to women and men. That is what matters. The right to vote, health care, etc

Losers
If you were in the womb right now, you would tend to not like the idea of abortion

just saying

Actually, I wasn’t, but have probably been a citizen longer than most on the board. What does that have to do with anything?
D imrats
E moting
E gregiously
P olitically

S tupidly
T erroristically
A morally
T yrannically
E vil

Here is one intelligent post you cannot deny.

Republicans have been losing elections in 2017,
2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 to Democratic candidates thanks to Republican and Independent voters voting for Democrats and not Republicans.

2024 will be another year when MORE Republicans and Independents will be voting for Democrats.
It's easy to lose elections

when your vote is nullified by criminals

If you were in the womb right now, you would tend to not like the idea of abortion

just saying
None of your business. GOP does not give a darn about babies after they are born. They won.t renew the child poverty act. How many children are eating a normal meal now?

They do not care about people who need health care, allowing them to die.

Cry your crocodile tears over Any baby you demand be born, but do nothing to save their lives at any time after that.

Religios extremists to the hilt

Here is one intelligent post you cannot deny.

Republicans have been losing elections in 2017,
2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 to Democratic candidates thanks to Republican and Independent voters voting for Democrats and not Republicans.

2024 will be another year when MORE Republicans and Independents will be voting for Democrats.

Leftists are rich in denial, twists and shallow thought. The OP is a fact, and your response is yeah but my Democracks are more popular.

None of your business. GOP does not give a darn about babies after they are born. They won.t renew the child poverty act. How many children are eating a normal meal now?

They do not care about people who need health care, allowing them to die.

Cry your crocodile tears over Any baby you demand be born, but do nothing to save their lives at any time after that.

Religios extremists to the hilt
You are so delusional, I hesitate to say anything else.. You wouldn't hear me.. you are too busy hearing yourself yammer on.

And totally ignoring what I said about how if you were in the womb, you wouldn't have good thoughts about abortion..

in other words: typical unthinking, apathetic, selfish lib

I read little to none in this thread because there's no shock factor. I knew this the moment the Trump indictments started.

Democrats Are Stealing the 2024 Election Right Before your Eyes. That is correct. Trump is poised to win the GOP nomination and the 2024 election, and democrats know Biden is too feeble to hit the campaign trial. Therefore democrats are doing what democrats do: Breaking the rules. In this case, bombarding Trump with fake bogus indictments to keep him out of the race.

This is what fascists do,. This is what 3rd world Juntas do, jail their opponents. Putin kills his opponents. Is that what is next?

Democrats are scared to death of Trump. Black Americans are supporting Trump now in enough numbers to destroy any hopes the Democrats have. They have no choice but to steal the election. First comes the fake indictments to jail him, and next will come Plandemic II, The Sequel.

The Dem DOJ Is Interfering With the 2024 Election

Stop The Steal 2024 Part Two

Republican should steal it right back. Just head to Washington and that white building in order to stop the steal. Oh be sure you go to the right one.

Republican in congress are doing a good job in election interference.

Like they even have the vote to impeach.

218 votes needed to move it to the Senate and they can say he was impeached
67 vote needed in Senate to remove him from office

221 republican in House and they will need all of them if 4 vote no then its over

There are only 49 republican senators so they would need independents or democrats to cross over to the dark side.

So generally they will not be able to remove him from the presidency assuming the get the vote to impeach.

So really the only way to remove him is in the election.

So is this election interference?

You seriously suck at math. You people just claimed to own 80% of the population. Okay then explain why you are a minority in the House, which is based on population.

I said 80% of the people live in those blue areas. Never said that everyone living the blue areas were Democrats.

You are so delusional, I hesitate to say anything else.. You wouldn't hear me.. you are too busy hearing yourself yammer on.

And totally ignoring what I said about how if you were in the womb, you wouldn't have good thoughts about abortion..

in other words: typical unthinking, apathetic, selfish lib
Your intent in telling all women in the US what to do with their bodies is well understood.

ALL WOMEN, except the very wealthy ones who can afford to go to a blue state, Mexico, Canada, etc.

You are the rott of religious extremism which shackles women s rights because you think you can..

Republican women are voting your extremism OUT.

Forum List

Back