Democrats Are Stealing the 2024 Election Right Before your Eyes

Or voters are being indoctrinated at a record pace. I mean that's what's really going on if you are going to be honest.
No evidence, no facts. Just wishing that fools will believe any of you.

You ain't seen nothin' yet if you don't clue in your buddies to stop the damn lying about President Trump.
Threats of more violence. How Confederate Trumpist of you.
Dreaming of ending up in prison like all the others thinking and doing like you.

Democrats Are Stealing the 2024 Election Right Before your Eyes.

giphy.gif

No evidence, no facts. Just wishing that fools will believe any of you.
There's just as much evidence of left-wing indoctrination(more) as there is that Republicans and their policies are driving away voters.

Threats of more violence. How Confederate Trumpist of you.
Dreaming of ending up in prison like all the others thinking and doing like you.
You're the ones that loot and riot so have no room to talk about violence or threats thereof.

I suspect the Democrats are already printing up the completed ballots for 2024.

Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.
Indeed, already received my 100,000 to drop off! I can't wait to see how Cheney managed to win the Republican Nomination!

Thread topic: "Democrats Are Stealing the 2024 Election Right Before your Eyes. That is correct. Trump is poised to win the GOP nomination and the 2024 election, and democrats know Biden is too feeble to hit the campaign trial. Therefore democrats are doing what democrats do: Breaking the rules. In this case, bombarding Trump with fake bogus indictments to keep him out of the race.

This is what fascists do,. This is what 3rd world Juntas do, jail their opponents. Putin kills his opponents. Is that what is next?

Democrats are scared to death of Trump. Black Americans are supporting Trump now in enough numbers to destroy any hopes the Democrats have. They have no choice but to steal the election. First comes the fake indictments to jail him, and next will come Plandemic II, The Sequel."

Prove that to be wrong and I will leave the forum forever
Oh they are real indictments.

There's just as much evidence of left-wing indoctrination(more) as there is that Republicans and their policies are driving away voters.
Total BS and you know it. No sane Republican believes you and they insist in voting for Democrats in order to keep the rights taken away by the Republican Supreme Court, and other GOP leaders.

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back