Democrats are the problem

You seem very angry. I sure hope you don't own guns. You are why we need gun control.

You seem incredibly stupid, you are why we need guns.

You seem like a Nazi. I hope you're not antisemitic? Such an angry guy could shoot up a synagogue.
What are you trying to say exactly? that Pete is one of his crazy shooters? Be Careful.
Do you support Vichy France?

Hitler was right wing. He killed way more than Stalin, or Mao.

I don't care how many times you repeat that bullshit bed wetter, hitler was a leftist piece of shit like you.

You should also claim to be a professor of math too....

eyUnc.jpg

Hitler is responsible for WWII, and the Holocaust. Mao, and Stalin aren't responsible for famines.
You do not know the history of the Second World War, so go back to open your history books to learn the story better because the Second World War was first and foremost because of the fakes news coming from the regime it's true but everything made to convince the Germans to wage war against Poland. Fake News just like CNN and their propaganda against Trump.
WWII killed way more than communism did. That is because Hitler dropped the ball.

You seem very angry. I sure hope you don't own guns. You are why we need gun control.

You seem like a Nazi. I hope you're not antisemitic? Such an angry guy could shoot up a synagogue.
What are you trying to say exactly? that Pete is one of his crazy shooters? Be Careful.
Do you support the religion of peace ?

Yes, Judaism is the religion of peace.

So, do you support the religion of Islam, Allah?

Many Muslims are Nazis. The worst Nazis are Catholic. The Holocaust was done by Catholics.

Many Muslims are Nazis. The worst Nazis are Catholic. The Holocaust was done by Catholics.
Still you do not know the history, the history of Catholics, Templars religious and military order from the Christian knighthood who fought the Muslims

My photos of a templar historical reconstitution in my région Vienne/France

So now the Catholics were the cause of the liberal holocaust?

Tell us more.

Still you do not know the history, the history of Catholics, Templars religious and military order from the Christian knighthood who fought the Muslims

My photos of a templar historical reconstitution in my région Vienne/France

Jews were also killed by Catholic crusaders during the siege of Jerusalem.

Tell us more.

The worst Nazis in Germany were mostly Catholic. Hitler, Himmler, Goebbels, Mengele, Rudolf Hoss. Catholic countries also joined Nazis. Such as Poland, Austria,Czechoslovakia, France, Italy, Hungary, Croatia, and Lithuania. The only country that joined Nazis which weren't Catholic were the Ukrainians.

Tell us more.

The worst Nazis in Germany were mostly Catholic. Hitler, Himmler, Goebbels, Mengele, Rudolf Hoss. Catholic countries also joined Nazis. Such as Poland, Austria,Czechoslovakia, France, Italy, Hungary, Croatia, and Lithuania. The only country that joined Nazis which weren't Catholic were the Ukrainians.

Supported by protestants like you

Tell us more.

Lutherans played some role in the Holocaust. Catholics were the big shot. Lutheran founding father Martin Luther was antisemitic. Lutheran was probably more good for Jews. He decentralized Catholic power. If not for Luther the Holocaust would have been probably even worse.

Tell us more.

Lutherans played some role in the Holocaust. Catholics were the big shot. Lutheran founding father Martin Luther was antisemitic. Lutheran was probably more good for Jews. He decentralized Catholic power. If not for Luther the Holocaust would have been probably even worse.

Holy crap. ...

I might like you on here

Tell us more.

Holy crap. ...

I might like you on here

Martin Luther was antisemitic.Martin Luther - "The Jews & Their Lies"

Tell us more.

Holy crap. ...

I might like you on here

Martin Luther was antisemitic.Martin Luther - "The Jews & Their Lies"

That's bullshit

Forum List

Back